DDR2018-004.jpg

DDR2018-006.jpg

DDR2018-011.jpg

DDR2018-013.jpg

DDR2018-015.jpg

How is the KLR to ride?

Asking mainly on fast tarmac.

Cheers, Doc

It is a better road bike than many other 600 cc class ADV bikes. It will get up to 90 mph, although acceleration is soft above 65 mph or so, fully loaded. It does need a better suspension since the stock one is made of wet noodles apparently. :D

It is a better road bike than many other 600 cc class ADV bikes. It will get up to 90 mph, although acceleration is soft above 65 mph or so, fully loaded. It does need a better suspension since the stock one is made of wet noodles apparently. :D

90 is el sado man ....

And she looks like something only a mother would love.

Cheers, Doc

90 is el sado man ....

And she looks like something only a mother would love.

Cheers, Doc

Yes, but it is a great all rounder and tough as an anvil. The good thing is that it is fixable on the road just about anywhere in the world with simple tools and widely available parts.

Yes, but it is a great all rounder and tough as an anvil. The good thing is that it is fixable on the road just about anywhere in the world with simple tools and widely available parts.

Your tools and what you consider "simple" Ive seen here man.

Like my friend in Melbourne.

It must be inherent desi thriftiness that forces you guys to become so good with tools and skills. Even advanced machining and electronics he does in his garage ... including rebuilding a Duke 690 motor and porting its head and lapping the valves.

Now that's serious shit.

Cheers, Doc

Your tools and what you consider "simple" Ive seen here man.

Like my friend in Melbourne.

It must be inherent desi thriftiness that forces you guys to become so good with tools and skills. Even advanced machining and electronics he does in his garage ... including rebuilding a Duke 690 motor and porting its head and lapping the valves.

Now that's serious shit.

Cheers, Doc

Being a HyperGearHead is an incurable disease, indeed. Right now I am redoing the entire garage with some "serious" upgrades, that will remain undisclosed. :D

Servicing and rebuilding mechanical parts is relatively easy. The real test these days lies in the electronics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom