What's new

Biker's Lounge

I think they have a it of cruiser-chopper hybrid thing going there. Doesn't really tickle my fancy, its designs like these that make me want to, maybe rob a bank to finance this hobby:

There is just about every style of bike available. Different strokes for different folks, no bank robbing needed. 800cc for a cruiser is kinda small. :D

MCShow-0179.jpg

There is just about every style of bike available. Different strokes for different folks, no bank robbing needed. 800cc for a cruiser is kinda small. :D

View attachment 297816

Have to think about it from a Pakistani perspective. The 800 is a good compromise seeing as bikers are not allowed on the motorways. That's where an even heavier engine would be truly desirable.

Why am I unable to post pictures or links?

Probably since you have a very low post count, set up your introduction thread, get some posts under your belt and then you'll be able to share pictures/links.

A dream road to ride in Ladakh
4853463831_e480205c7d_b.jpg

this picture of a loo in Ladakh, and I am sure it has a better view than the view of a lot of the Hotel rooms your visited. :P
Loo-View.jpg

Have to think about it from a Pakistani perspective. The 800 is a good compromise seeing as bikers are not allowed on the motorways. That's where an even heavier engine would be truly desirable.

Are all bikes banned from motorways, or only those under 500cc?

=======================

Your truly, places to go, sights to see:

444826708.jpg

443730433.jpeg

I brought this one in mid 2013 for $3k its a salvage vehicle ( stolen and recovered ), the only fault was the speedometer was damaged. The only thing I replaced was the speedometer.

Its better to buy salvaged vehicle in US . low insurance amount

Except there is nothing quite like the feeling riding away on a brand new bike. :D

Are all bikes banned from motorways, or only those under 500cc?

All bikes are banned. They briefly opened it up for heavier bikes, 600+ I think but the decision was reversed within the week. I hear they have like one or two days when they allow bikes onto a section of the motorway but that's it.

All bikes are banned. They briefly opened it up for heavier bikes, 600+ I think but the decision was reversed within the week. I hear they have like one or two days when they allow bikes onto a section of the motorway but that's it.

The arrogance and stupidity that prevails in Pakistan never ceases to amaze me, Sir, no offence intended.

On what basis can an entire class of legally registered vehicles paying road tax can be denied access to an entire class of roadway? An engine limit can be imposed, but not the number of wheels, it seems to me.

Last edited:
The arrogance and stupidity that prevails in Pakistan never ceases to amaze me, Sir, no offence intended.

On what basis can an entire class of legally registered vehicles paying road tax can be denied access to an entire class of roadway? An engine limit can be imposed, but not the number of wheels, it seems to me.

I think they implemented the ban due to fear of accidents. Road safety isn't really our strong suit here in Pakistan and immature boys with bikes they can afford yet not respect are often seeing partaking in something that is dangerous and illogical at the same time.

I think they implemented the ban due to fear of accidents. Road safety isn't really our strong suit here in Pakistan and immature boys with bikes they can afford yet not respect are often seeing partaking in something that is dangerous and illogical at the same time.

But such a blanket approach just moves the problem elsewhere without doing anything to improve safety overall.

But such a blanket approach just moves the problem elsewhere without doing anything to improve safety overall.

That's true. The Motorway would have been a great biking experience though, its smooth, open roads as far as the eye can see. If you want to travel on a bike, its on the GT road which passes through several towns so traffic isn't as seamless as I would enjoy.

That's true. The Motorway would have been a great biking experience though, its smooth, open roads as far as the eye can see. If you want to travel on a bike, its on the GT road which passes through several towns so traffic isn't as seamless as I would enjoy.

Oh let's not get too serious here. Here is a bike photographed specially for you:

Icarus-Cruiser.jpg

Isn't it funny that here I try to avoid Interstates as much as is possible, unless I am in a hurry? :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom