What's new

Biker's Lounge

Ohohohohohoho, she's a beauty!

I guess the novelty really wears off when the option to take it is open to you. Since its like the forbidden fruit around here, I cannot help but long for it :-D

"Interstate highways allow you to drive coast to coast, without seeing anything" - Charles Kuralt.

The best way to see the country is always on the smaller roads and towns:

SmallTownUSA.jpg

The Ninja 1000 is a great bike, I had one.

Where is the left side muffler on the bike you are considering?

True, I am a PhD student right now. So tightening my belt is obvious (got to be cheap :partay:). I will convert it to naked one with custom head lights

I am thinking of getting this one 2014 ninja z1000 ($4500)/ 5500 miles. only faring damage.
561eea7c783cf.jpg
561eea7c7d1f2.jpg
561eea7c800a5.jpg
561eea7c83efd.jpg

Do you have any experience with Suzukis? The Bandit 600 and 750 are real favourites here.

Suzukis are good bikes too. Over a certain age, it is more about how any bike is maintained and run. Proper valve checks and adjustments are crucial but often overlooked.

Care to give us some specs on your sweet ride?

I think I have posted them before somewhere, but here goes:

Kawasaki KLR650E, touring windscreen, Denali LED offroad lights, SW Motech crash guards, skidplate and centerstand, Kriega ALP Luggage kit, Garmin zumo GPS, SPOT Tracker.

Definitely NOT a cruiser! :D

I think I have posted them before somewhere, but here goes:

Kawasaki KLR650E, touring windscreen, Denali LED offroad lights, SW Motech crash guards, skidplate and centerstand, Kriega ALP Luggage kit, Garmin zumo GPS, SPOT Tracker.

Definitely NOT a cruiser! :D

Wow, I see you like to get your bike tweeked precisely to your requirements.

And as for the latter, my adoration for two wheelers is not limited to cruisers alone, through I must admit that they do command a special place in my heart, however that does not mean I cannot marvel at these other beauties as well :azn:.

Wow, I see you like to get your bike tweeked precisely to your requirements.

And as for the latter, my adoration for two wheelers is not limited to cruisers alone, through I must admit that they do command a special place in my heart, however that does not mean I cannot marvel at these other beauties as well :azn:.

As long as it is a bike, it is ALL good! :D

Here is a friend's new Triumph Speed Triple:

20160313-16.jpg

Oh what a feeling!

Zeroes.jpg

Triumph USA and Victory have been outdoing themselves recently. They're staging a revival for a long neglected segment of bikes.

The new Triumph Tiger 800 series is really excellent. Victory is doing very well too, but their bikes are mostly cruiser flavors.

The new Triumph Tiger 800 series is really excellent. Victory is doing very well too, but their bikes are mostly cruiser flavors.

The Tiger has the looks of a true beast, I think the RE Himalayan takes some design cues from the former.

The Tiger has the looks of a true beast, I think the RE Himalayan takes some design cues from the former.

One of my good riding buddies has one. Great bike, no doubt. The newer models have very good electronics upgrades added to an already good basic platform. They make a great all-around bike even better.

Back
Top Bottom