What's new

Biker's Lounge

That's also a very scenic route but its increasingly becoming infested by SSP types.
But problem with babusar route is that it remain closed most of the year. And also its very hectic drive for small vehicles.

If you want the biking experience of a lifetime, take the Karakoram Highway and go all the way to Kashgar. You'll love every second of it.
That's a damn good idea. I will ask my cousins about this. I always wanted to see that side of Pakistan. Maybe I can join some biking friends there

Last edited:
Why can't Royal Bloody Enfield export to Pakistan! You guys are taking pleasure in my agony! :(

Royal Enfield is the favourite bike of almost every guy in Indian Punjab.
especailly the bullet classic 350.
Bullet is a part of our family since 70s.
I peronally own a 2008 make royal enfield bullet classic 350.

Here is me n my DUG DUG (thats wht we cl it :p )

ZUizWIt.jpg

Here comes the Noora League bum chum.

I don't know what bum chum means and I don't care about you calling me a name. I despise the retard guy you vote for, who just wants destruction and people killing people, so his and people like you's greed of power can come to fruition. And I'll always support the people who actually work.

Your greeder is starting another game now. Similar goal, different outlook. The goal is to get people to clash with the state somehow, get a few hundred people killed so that the "third umpire" can raise his finger. This third class mania wants to take credit for everything others are doing. Negative people like this, don't have a reason to lead people, as they spread negativity to everyone else.

When you see a Muscular guy and a Chick and then you notice the Chick has thicker legs than the guy, you KNOW the muscular guy is an Indian guy. Why don't you guys work on legs?? My friends and I see this at the local gym too, there are some Indian guys who come in and ONLY work on their upper bodies. Their upper body looks ok and shows muscles but they look weird with super tiny and skinny legs compared to their upper body.

In the picture above, the dude's legs are skinnier than the chick's legs, and she's not fat. You guys need to work on your lower body too, that's way more important and it makes the body look proportionate.

On the topic, Very nice bikes. I love the one above, kind of Indian version of a smaller HD :tup:

Agreed 100%, its ironic that Pakistanis are getting excited for such a low capacity bike but I hope that this might break the monopoly of these local-japanese assembler mafia.
These extortionists can depend on the inept GOP with no clear automotive policy to help them make more and more profits.

I don't know what GOP means in Pakistan's political system. I know what it means in the US. So let me know what GOP means. But I think you butchered what I was trying to say. If your GOP comment somehow means the current government is responsible for the Japanese selling cheaper products at a higher price, than that simply UNtrue as the Japanese have been selling this shit for like past 50 years or more.

The current government isn't going to piss off the Japanese by telling them to their face. That would be stupid as Japan would be one of the large investors in the near future in Pakistan. So the current leadership, when ready, will sign an MOU with WV, and Volvo, etc, who are very interested. The best way to increase quality without putting your relationships at jeopardy with such a large investor, is to introduce more competition. Everyone who wants to see their products, has to provide quality or lose business. There is an emotional and negative way of doing everything (like IK), or there is a smarter way of doing things, like how businessmen conduct business.

But, for another player to come in, the electric outages have to finish first for anyone to be able to run their business full-time, and that's where the current focus is. By the way, the energy crisis is ALSO a neglect of the past 70 years!!! You can't blame everyone alive and dead, who ruled Pakistan's fault to the current government. That's a lie and its not fair to just negatively blame escape goats due to personal preferences.

For the past 70 years, it was a cluster fukk in Pakistan. No one paid attention to the most serious issues. let alone pay attention to "cars" who actually run and people buy them.

The problem with Pakistan Motorcycle industry is lack of affordable available options to customer. Chinese bikes are doing well but they lack in standard as compared to Yamaha and Honda bikes.
I fully agreed that 125s design is decade old and have many issues associated with it but please tell me what are other option available to the customer which has 60 to 70k in his pocket. After some struggle he merely reached to 1 lakh.

Same goes with car industry. Government should have to take action. This monopoly of few corporations should end.

What makes you think we are getting our cars and bikes at a cheaper price? We are paying marked up price for obsolete design and technology. It is the failure of the government to protect consumers across the board. Locally manufactured bikes should be cheaper, when compared to imports.

Meri Jaan just chill i know Your Honda CG 125 lover... This article was written by those who tested it and compared it with each other...
And how did you reach that conclusions? I merely pointed out that your so called analysis lack any merits. By the way I have never owned a 125 lol.

I don't know what GOP means in Pakistan's political system. I know what it means in the US. So let me know what GOP means. But I think you butchered what I was trying to say. If your GOP comment somehow means the current government is responsible for the Japanese selling cheaper products at a higher price, than that simply UNtrue as the Japanese have been selling this shit for like past 50 years or more.
It means Government of Pakistan, regardless of political or military dictatorship in power and I never squarely blamed NS government for the current mess, although he have ruled twice in the past. Its a perpetual mess.

The current government isn't going to piss off the Japanese by telling them to their face. That would be stupid as Japan would be one of the large investors in the near future in Pakistan. So the current leadership, when ready, will sign an MOU with WV, and Volvo, etc, who are very interested. The best way to increase quality without putting your relationships at jeopardy with such a large investor, is to introduce more competition. Everyone who wants to see their products, has to provide quality or lose business. There is an emotional and negative way of doing everything (like IK), or there is a smarter way of doing things, like how businessmen conduct business.

Hmmm, so they can rip us off out right but we can't tell them that they are ripping us off, strange logic. You are really underestimating the power of local automobile assembler mafia in Pakistan, they have ensured that the policies are tailored to favor them and make out hefty profits. Besides GOP must ensure such monopolies should not exist in the first place.

But, for another player to come in, the electric outages have to finish first for anyone to be able to run their business full-time, and that's where the current focus is. By the way, the energy crisis is ALSO a neglect of the past 70 years!!! You can't blame everyone alive and dead, who ruled Pakistan's fault to the current government. That's a lie and its not fair to just negatively blame escape goats due to personal preferences.

For the past 70 years, it was a cluster fukk in Pakistan. No one paid attention to the most serious issues. let alone pay attention to "cars" who actually run and people buy them.

So your whole point is that since Japanese and their local assemblers should be allowed to run a mock just because Pakistan have these problems? I am sorry but NO. Japanese are making huge profits in Pakistan, they just pack and leave, the profits are too massive.

What makes you think we are getting our cars and bikes at a cheaper price?
And how you reached that conclusion?
We are paying marked up price for obsolete design and technology. It is the failure of the government to protect consumers across the board. Locally manufactured bikes should be cheaper, when compared to imports.
Agreed.

Royal Enfield is the favourite bike of almost every guy in Indian Punjab.
especailly the bullet classic 350.
Bullet is a part of our family since 70s.
I peronally own a 2008 make royal enfield bullet classic 350.

Here is me n my DUG DUG (thats wht we cl it :p )

ZUizWIt.jpg

I think its a part of the Punjabi DNA to want a Bullet! :p:

I think its a part of the Punjabi DNA to want a Bullet! :p:

Hahaha !! you got that right buddy...

Getting the arms license is really difficult in India ( lts a good thing though)
So the basic necessity on this side of border are : Bullet, sohni naar, peg, chicken te yaar...

Hahaha !! you got that right buddy...

Getting the arms license is really difficult in India ( lts a good thing though)
So the basic necessity on this side of border are : Bullet, sohni naar, peg, chicken te yaar...

Veera aethay tay Bullet koi nahi, Sohni Naar kol gaye tay udhay veeran nay goliyan chala deniyan, peg haram hega. Chicken tay yaar hi reh gaye nay hun tay!

Veera aethay tay Bullet koi nahi, Sohni Naar kol gaye tay udhay veeran nay goliyan chala deniyan, peg haram hega. Chicken tay yaar hi reh gaye nay hun tay!

Hahaha... goliya chalauni bht aukhi aa India ch.. Te peg ton bina chicken v feeka naale life v feeki...

Back
Top Bottom