What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

Your racism for one; heck if the native Punjabis were half-as-racist as you are you & I - as ethnic Kashmiris - would've been kicked back to Kashmir long...long ago !

You are NOT kashmiri, there is no difference between a kashmiri villager and a punjabi villager. At both places there are zaminadars and kammis. Many punjabis also historically inhabited kashmir valley and vice versa , we are actually closest racially to each other, go check on harappadna.

That is your personal views, like mine are too but I can say with confidence many people share same views as me.

They are not our people, they never will be our people, they are not native to this land, they are culturally different.

You are most welcome to your views and I respect that but I wouldn't like to see them in our land.

My Grand parents moved to Pakistan from UP & Maharstra...for me I see myself only of Pakistani origin(native of Pakistan).

I fully respect your views as you have full right to express them but take words of advice from me - never call Muhajirs(Urduspeakers), Indians...

You are NOT kashmiri, there is no difference between a kashmiri villager and a punjabi villager. At both places there are zaminadars and kammis. Many punjabis also historically inhabited kashmir valley and vice versa , we are actually closest racially to each other, go check on harappadna.

I don't need a bloody certificate from you to prove whether I am or I aren't; the fact of the matter is that had that Punjabi Villager been the racist fella that you are - the Kashmiris, the Pukhtoons, the Baluch & others in Punjab would've been sent packing a long time ago !

We have to take back lands of Utter Pradesh too...:devil::devil::chilli:and fly our :smitten::pakistan:

PLus our former capital :rofl:

rf.jpg

Lal Qila with Pakistani parcham as our great admiral general zaid hamid said ;):lol:

Would we like to see a anyone other then a punjabi, Sindhi, Baluch, pukhtoon or a Kashmiri in kpk, fata or Baluchistan?, Answer is NO

Why not? Sure , give me reasons . But you love to host those Afghans , mate , isn't that true? How do you tolerate him to have problems with patriots of this country?

Only on paper never in the eyes of the people.

Is it so? How many people would you say , share those exact same sentiments?

People are starting to like Indian culture and dislike their authentic ethnic culture and its bloody dangerous. Punjabi, Pashto, Balochi, and Sindi should be our official languages in Pakistan. Lets face it. They are are majority. If Switzerland can have 4 languages so can we.

So much love for your own Pukhtoon brothers that IDP are Barred from Entering Sind and Punjab.

That is very shameful.

IMO they have full right to settle anywhere in Pakistan.

Pakistan needs revolution to get rid of PML-N & PPP dynasties...these troll parties are quite frustrating.

North and south waziristan lands should be alloted to trapped patriotic bihari pakistanis in bangladesh while 'traitor' and 'terrorists' waziristanis should be deported to Afghanistan.

I don't need a bloody certificate from you to prove whether I am or I aren't; the fact of the matter is that had that Punjabi Villager been the racist fella that you are - the Kashmiris, the Pukhtoons, the Baluch & others in Punjab would've been sent packing a long time ago !

No because you make "kashmiri" this and "kashmiri" that on every thread, I just wanted you to have a reality check. There is nothing unique to be "kashmiri", there are millions others in punjab and kashmir valley.

We will not let IDP pashtuns to enter punjab, sindh or Balocohistan but we should accomodate "Biharis" from 2000 kilometers away, cannot understand the logic behind it and love for biharis :angel:

But not even the Sindh Govt is restricting the IDPs to come to this province , the news as it appears wasn't reliable and merely the words of a single minister . They are being registered and allowed to settle anywhere . So?

P.S Find a better reason to hate people , mate . This one wasn't remotely good .

That will definitely NOT happen, We don't need any more indian races in pakistan.

What about the ones already here? Should we send them back to their homeland? Regardless of the sacrifices they gave during partition or how they sided with Pakistan Army during '71 .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom