What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

Lets send emails to Pragya Prasun Joshi @ Aajtak with this video asking him to clarify his position.

Also to the AAP official email as well.. They need to answer because this is a question public is asking.
You are not allowed ask AAP any question... Only AAP & Kejriwal has the right to ask questions to anyone & gatecrash anywhere! If you do... then you are acting on behalf of Reliance, Adhani, Tata, Dalmiya, Kirloskar, Airtel, L & T, Infosys, Wipro, blah.. blah.. blah... but not BIRLA! :woot:

no. i'll give you an XYZ scenario- if advani was being interviewed by Chndan Mishra (another journo BJP manner), it would be silly to say they're discussing 'content'. Pretty much the same case here, EXACTLY the same case here.

Except that everyone knows that Chandan Mitra is a Rajya Sabha MP from BJP, and that Chandan Mitra and Advani has never tried to pass of an interview as an independent and unbiased one.

Bajpai's position on the otherhand is ambiguous. Except for that one grainy image of Bajpai and AAP "leaders" sitting together in a huddle, there is no official word on Bajpai being an AAP member or that he ll be running for elections on an AAP ticket. Heck Chandan Mitra even appears on news channel panels as a representative of the BJP, while Punya Naxalite Bajpai is busy pretending being a unbiased, independent journalist. If this is not hogwash then I don't know what is, straight of naxalite propaganda book I guess.

lol ... these jhola wala are going to get anally raped. AK ki khaasi deep throating se hi thk hogi !!!

10 bucks says that even his khasi is fake. That Gandhi cap with muffler, the khasi, that riding in the little wagon-r, all part of the drama to show how much of a simpleton (Aam aadmi ) he is.

You are not allowed ask AAP any question... Only AAP & Kejriwal has the right to ask questions to anyone & gatecrash anywhere! If you do... then you are acting on behalf of Reliance, Adhani, Tata, Dalmiya, Kirloskar, Airtel, L & T, Infosys, Wipro, blah.. blah.. blah... but not BIRLA! :woot:

I heard Kejri and Yogender yadav, when they decide to make AAP a party, went to Reliance office asking funding for the party. Reliance refused and they have since then become enemy number 1 of Kejri & Yogendra.

Except that everyone knows that Chandan Mitra is Rajya Sabha MP from BJP, and that Chandan Mitra and Advani has never tried to pass of an interview as an independent and unbiased one.

Bajpai's position on the other is ambiguous, except for a few grainy images of Bajpai and AAP "leaders" sitting together in a huddle, there is no official word on Bajpai being an AAP member or that he ll be running for elections on an AAP ticket. Heck Chandan Mitra even appears on news channel panels as a representative of the BJP, while Punya Naxalite Bajpai is busy pretending being a unbiased, independent journalist. If this is not hogwash then I don't know what is, straight of naxalite propaganda book I guess.

10 bucks says that even his khasi is fake. That Gandhi cap with muffler, the khasi, that riding in the little wagon-r, all part of the drama to show how much of a simpleton (Aam aadmi ) he is.

No...Bajpai's position is not ambiguous at all. He is not spokesperson for AAP so he doesn't appear on media. Hell on this forum itself many people have talked about it (media honcho selling out to AAP, as if chandan mitra never joined BJP).

No...Bajpai's position is not ambiguous at all. He is not spokesperson for AAP so he doesn't appear on media. Hell on this forum itself many people have talked about it (media honcho selling out to AAP, as if chandan mitra never joined BJP).

Must be inside information cause there is not a single news about Bajpai joining AAP, I would be happy to be proven wrong. Either that or you must be part of the AAP core committee,, which means you are either Kejriwal or Yadav or Sisodia, which one are you? :lol:

Ashutosh was promised a seat .. that's why he ran a biased program for AAP in the media.

Off topic, but is it just me or is Ashutosh the ugliest human to have walked this planet. :fie:

1949160.jpg

Must be inside information cause there is not a single news about Bajpai joining AAP, I would be happy to be proven wrong. Either that or you must be part of the AAP core committee,, which means you are either Kejriwal or Yadav or Sisodia, which one are you? :lol:

Well, I don't deny that top indian politicos, world leaders etc. look at my posts to decide world shaking decisions ;) , but core committee mein time lagega :D

I heard Kejri and Yogender yadav, when they decide to make AAP a party, went to Reliance office asking funding for the party. Reliance refused and they have since then become enemy number 1 of Kejri & Yogendra.
His agenda is really & truly exposed now. He wants to call out anyone & everyone, & issue character certificates. But you don't hear a word about latest Lutyens scam, which is right at his doorstep or for that matter Robert Vadra is no agenda anymore, nor its Rahul Gandhi or Sonia Gandhi. Afterall he has to be loyal to his masters... now everyone knows where gets his bones from... & who throws 'em at him.

Back
Top Bottom