What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

1798879_734147343270469_2019505848_n.jpg

Interesting!! please post a link

"Please play it up more," Kejriwal said in the video. To this, the television anchor was seen saying: "Yes, we will play it up. The Bhagat Singh (comment) is good. We will get a lot of reaction to this."

The interview was apparently given by Kejriwal after he resigned as Delhi Chief Minister.

Incidentally, the video was made public on the day when Kejriwal criticised the media and accused a certain section of being biased against him.

Read more at:
Arvind Kejriwal asks TV anchor to play up sections of his interview - The Economic Times

Of course I do, don't you?

Pretty much everyone did, I admired her when he went on the streets with Anna. And then he had nothing to say against modi when he brought in yeddy...this isn't a letdown on anti-corruption protests?

"Please play it up more," Kejriwal said in the video. To this, the television anchor was seen saying: "Yes, we will play it up. The Bhagat Singh (comment) is good. We will get a lot of reaction to this."

The interview was apparently given by Kejriwal after he resigned as Delhi Chief Minister.

Incidentally, the video was made public on the day when Kejriwal criticised the media and accused a certain section of being biased against him.

Read more at:
Arvind Kejriwal asks TV anchor to play up sections of his interview - The Economic Times

i was refering to the other accusation

It is from the video itself. I translated it for you.
ok thanks!

we respect kerjirwal his highness ... we are not going to answer anything because you wanted a ticket and you didn't get one from AAP. you are internet's dalaal.

he was asking to give more air time to the lies he is peddling than because it would have gotten more TRPs

At least I get offered tickets from AAP, random internet trolls don't get any.

ouch .. that was below the belt.... I understand we are not considered really bright when it comes to matters of brains but ... delhities jitne bhi chutiye nahi hai hum yaar !!! :(
haha... Delhiites will get a chance to put it right this time! Hope haryanavis are clever enough not to do a Delhi in Haryana! :p:

really? from which seat you applied for the ticket .... the whole membership drive for the ticket was a sham, the candidates were already finalized.

I will tell you some other time. For today my gift to you for trolling is a night filled with horrible dreams. This lullaby is for you

Back
Top Bottom