What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

And these people have the gall to complain about sell out media. Fcking hypocrites, and more lol at the pseudo intellectual AAPtards trying to defend this.

its a lil frustrating but funny as well :sarcastic:

2 things makes this video edited

1) when u go to 0:41 u can clearly see the clip changed suddenly....
2) when arvind was speaking the camera was showing prason, clearly depicts that the namo namo editing team failed at lip syncing those words

Please BJP dont stoop this low, this will go against you

:lol:

What if it is a congressi plot ? :coffee:

I was very happy when this guy won so many seats in Delhi and eventually formed the govt. I wanted to see if he's all talk or he can actually walk the walk too. We all know how that went. He lost me and many others after the dramabaazi he did in Delhi. He is no different from other politicians, if anything he's even more incompetent.

So he performed the enormous sin of asking Aaj tak to run his interview a few times....

Lol really, thats all? Am guessing Hindi is not your mother tongue, either that or you are purposely ignoring the bit where he is discussing the content of the interview, discussing what will benefit him and what will harm him.:sarcastic:

Lol really, thats all? Am guessing Hindi is not your mother tongue, either that or you are purposely ignoring the bit where he is discussing the content of the interview, discussing what will benefit him and what will harm him.:sarcastic:

So? this is an interview between 2 AAP members.

So? this is an interview between 2 AAP members.

They should inform the public that now an AAP affiliated journo is going to interview an AAP leader instead of trying to portray themselves as independent media and a party which stands for unbiased and independent media:pleasantry:

The whole USP of AAP was that its not like the rest. But the truth is that not only they are exactly like the rest of the lot if not worse, they are also anti national traitorous scum with zero experience of running government. Bunch of hypocrite, commie, pseudo intellectual faggots. What good can this lot bring to the country, be honest with yourself.

Congress thought Kejri will divide votes that are going for anti incumbency, but it's not proving beyond Delhi and moreover AAP started eating their minority vote bank. Now, seems like Congi has decided to kill this Kejri's character just before entering in to Climax.

They should inform the public that now an AAP affiliated journo is going to interview an AAP leader instead of trying to portray themselves as independent media and a party which stands for unbiased and independent media:pleasantry:

The whole USP of AAP was that its not like the rest. But the truth is that not only they are exactly like the rest of the lot if not worse, they are also anti national traitorous scum with zero experience of running government. What good can this lot bring to this country, be honest to yourself.

What BS. The interviewer is an AAP card holder and is standing for elections on an AAP card. Exactly what are you saying the public is 'mis-informed' on? This is no secret.

Check this one out. Here Yogendra Yadav is himself praising Modi's Gujarat Development. This was before he joined AAP. Now the new political compulsions forced him to eat his own words.

What a shameless creature!! What a shameless party!!

Last edited:
What BS. The interviewer is an AAP card holder and is standing for elections on an AAP card. Exactly what are you saying the public is 'mis-informed' on? This is no secret.

Knowing you, I know that even you deep down know that you are defending the indefensible.

Picture this, Modi instead of Kejriwal, XYZ journo instead of Bajpai. Now imagine the drama, imagine the dharnas, imagine the hunger strike, imagine the coughing. :rofl:

Knowing you, I know that even you deep down know that you are defending the indefensible.

Picture this, Modi instead of Kejriwal, XYZ journo instead of Bajpai. Now imagine the drama, imagine the dharnas, imagine the hunger strike, imagine the coughing. :rofl:

no. i'll give you an XYZ scenario- if advani was being interviewed by Chndan Mishra (another journo BJP manner), it would be silly to say they're discussing 'content'. Pretty much the same case here, EXACTLY the same case here.

I was very happy when this guy won so many seats in Delhi and eventually formed the govt. I wanted to see if he's all talk or he can actually walk the walk too. We all know how that went. He lost me and many others after the dramabaazi he did in Delhi. He is no different from other politicians, if anything he's even more incompetent.

Even I thought he had all good intentions when came into politics. His metro ride to swearing in ceremony, that wagonR drive to work, trying how not to live like a VIP.. & all that looks so hollow now. Now he is one among others.. All that preaching about ethics, morality & accountability has gone for a toss, when it comes to applying the same to his own self. Flying on a chartered jet, refusing to vacate his Government accommodation despite resigning as CM, filling his party with anti-national & terrorist sympathizers, turning his local support base into a militant wing to attack & vandalise opposition parties, show scant respect to rule of law. This has all become trademark of AAP & Krazywal..

punya prasun vajpayeeLets send emails to Punya Prasun Vajpayee @ Aajtak with this video asking him to clarify his position.

Also to the AAP official email as well.. They need to answer because this is a question public is asking.

BerNr_bCEAAf2jk.jpg

Punya Prasun Vajpayee in AAP meeting. Check Kejri's coughing pose.. LOL!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom