What's new

Biggest deal: IAF may buy 189 jets for $20bn

you think we aren't going to upgrade our MiG-27s? :lol: bro don't comment on issues you have no knowledge about

the LCAMK2 will start production in 2017 which will be the time for the MiG-21 bisons service life to end so in all we will replace those MiG-21 bisons with LCAMK2 and will upgrade the remaining LCAMk1 to MK2 the MK2 LCA's will replace the MiG-21's the MMRCA is supposed to replace the completely retired MiG-23 fleet

the MiG-27's have good airframe life left in them we just need to replace its engines so it could serve for a couple more years the point of the AMCA is to replace the Jaguar and Mirage 2000 fleet in the future, the MiG-27's along with the MiG-29's will be replaced by the FGFA and MMRCA

i am not the personality who mock arounf but your Mig27 has just gone the upgrades very recently an entire new engine overhaul...
again you didnt told us how would you sustain these planes till 2017..
and mig23 are already been retired

result is what youur defense ministery said..your numbers will go down..

why this happened?
poor planning and bureaucracy in LCA and MRCA

remeber 120 pilots died in last 20 years in mig crashes..LCA was meant to prevent this..all india needed was to get a a foreign engine parallel to its indigenous ones..they did but too late

i think with proper planning tejas could have been inducted near 98 just after first protype rolled out 95..refusal to incorporate foreign technology and bureaucracy was the reason for delay..
R.I.P for all those pilots who lost life to the mig21 since 2000s and RIP in advance to those who will uptill 2017-2020

lol meri bas hogaye ma tum logon k sath sir nahi khapa sakta , plz any neutral indian member can do me a favor and read the post of the man to whom i was replying at this link post Number 87

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/121973-biggest-deal-iaf-may-buy-189-jets-20bn-6.html#post1975791

and tell me what he said in that post and wat was my reply, wasn't he basing the criteria on the quality of jets in the MRCA competition and havn't i replied according to that criteria

When he came to know that Brazil was having same number of jets of almost same kind with the exception of one he took a complete 360 degree turn around and now basing his claim on total number of jets to be acquired .

if india start working on amca today it would take 10 years to first flight ..and 5 yeasr to serial production..so if they start to night it will be ready by 2025..they have no planes to start work on it untill PAKFA

i am not the personality who mock arounf but your Mig27 has just gone the upgrades very recently an entire new engine overhaul...
again you didnt told us how would you sustain these planes till 2017..
and mig23 are already been retired

result is what youur defense ministery said..your numbers will go down..

why this happened?
poor planning and bureaucracy in LCA and MRCA

remeber 120 pilots died in last 20 years in mig crashes..LCA was meant to prevent this..all india needed was to get a a foreign engine parallel to its indigenous ones..they did but too late

i think with proper planning tejas could have been inducted near 98 just after first protype rolled out 95..refusal to incorporate foreign technology and bureaucracy was the reason for delay..
R.I.P for all those pilots who lost life to the mig21 since 2000s and RIP in advance to those who will uptill 2017-2020

the MiG-27 has gone only 1 upgrade with us an indigenous upgrade known as the MiG-27H the engines on the MiG-27 have not yet been replaced it still uses the R27 engine a tender was issued for new engines for the MiG-27 but i believe the tendering process is still going on

starting 2017 the FGFA will be ready for induction and the LCAMK2 will be starting mass production or already have started mass production the FGFA will replace MiG-29's and MiG-27's the LCA MK2 will replace the fleet of 120 MiG-21 bisons, by 2017 the MMRCA Fighter will also be with the AF not the complete lot but at least 2-3 squadrons of it will be in service

bro... like i said do not comment on anything you know nothing about the LCA was hit with delays due to the economic crisis in India in the late 80's and early 90's after the nuclear tests in 98 we were hit with more delays yet we managed to get the LCA first flight in 2001 issues with Radar engine etc were too add on but the problems in the 90's made us lose that entire decade i could go more in depth on what happened but it would be pointless go see LCA's history

LOL what are you a fortune teller with your crystal ball? :rofl: read the first paragraph of this post the MiG-21 bisons will be replaced in 2017 with LCAMK2 the non upgraded MiG-21's will be replaced starting next year throughout 2013, FGFA will replace MiG-27's as well and the MMRCA will by then have entered service

you call that poor planning?

proof; http://idrw.org/?p=1612

lol meri bas hogaye ma tum logon k sath sir nahi khapa sakta , plz any neutral indian member can do me a favor and read the post of the man to whom i was replying at this link post Number 87

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/121973-biggest-deal-iaf-may-buy-189-jets-20bn-6.html#post1975791

and tell me what he said in that post and wat was my reply, wasn't he basing the criteria on the quality of jets in the MRCA competition and havn't i replied according to that criteria

When he came to know that Brazil was having same number of jets of almost same kind with the exception of one he took a complete 360 degree turn around and now basing his claim on total number of jets to be acquired .
its she,not he!

the MiG-27 has gone only 1 upgrade with us an indigenous upgrade known as the MiG-27H the engines on the MiG-27 have not yet been replaced it still uses the R27 engine a tender was issued for new engines for the MiG-27 but i believe the tendering process is still going on

starting 2017 the FGFA will be ready for induction and the LCAMK2 will be starting mass production or already have started mass production the FGFA will replace MiG-29's and MiG-27's the LCA MK2 will replace the fleet of 120 MiG-21 bisons, by 2017 the MMRCA Fighter will also be with the AF not the complete lot but at least 2-3 squadrons of it will be in service

bro... like i said do not comment on anything you know nothing about the LCA was hit with delays due to the economic crisis in India in the late 80's and early 90's after the nuclear tests in 98 we were hit with more delays yet we managed to get the LCA first flight in 2001 issues with Radar engine etc were too add on but the problems in the 90's made us lose that entire decade i could go more in depth on what happened but it would be pointless go see LCA's history

LOL what are you a fortune teller with your crystal ball? :rofl: read the first paragraph of this post the MiG-21 bisons will be replaced in 2017 with LCAMK2 the non upgraded MiG-21's will be replaced starting next year throughout 2013, FGFA will replace MiG-27's as well and the MMRCA will by then have entered service

you call that poor planning?

proof; Mig-29: Last Standing Mig in 2017 | idrw.org

aircrafts that shoul have been replace in early 2000s an been kept to flown well beyond 2017..thats what i was referring..
only hear of tener of jaugars engines..which has been now on hold...

aircrafts that shoul have been replace in early 2000s an been kept to flown well beyond 2017..thats what i was referring..
only hear of tener of jaugars engines..which has been now on hold...

bro we know about the MiG-21 flying coffins etc etc etc thats because these planes should have gone a mid life service upgrade in the late 80's or the early 90's but economic problems arose (see Indian economic crisis for more details) and we were confident that LCA would be ready to replace MiG-21s MiG-23s and we know how that worked out

we upgraded the MiG-21's to the bison standard (the most advanced variant Russians claim it to be equal to the early F-16) which will be good till 2017 by then LCA MK2 will be ready to replace it

MiG-23's have all been phased out, MiG-27 is a flying coffin indeed you got me on that but read that article i posted in my previous post starting 2015 most of the MiG-27's will be going into storage rather than active service by 2017 they will be phased out by 2017 the only MiG fighter in IAF inventory will be the upgraded MiG-29 which that itself would be retired or upgraded next decade

lol and they told you that the jets are degraded version , hmm you have some approach lol , your post like many of your other posts is not worthy of replying, you seem to me a kid from school , who doesn't want to accept reality but continue to pursue others that he is right in whatever he says. Good luck with that

It can be seen........clearly if any one has eyes........AESA was never offered with Su 35.........even though Russian pushed on to develop a totally new AESA for Mig 35......and so are the other countries for the MMRCA.......but that was not seen with F-X/F-X2 program .
Go and get some knowledge.......I am not here to spoon fed you....... and what are you trying to prove here.......is your point worth standing.....
......It can be seen who doesn't want to believe the reality that MMRCA is the biggest competition of the best available Medium weight multirole combat fighters........Is it too hard to swallow that....... even a school boy can understand that.......but here you are.....

They never tell us......we don't have Inside sources and links like you people do........but we can see and observe what is happening and not blindly follow what some body says.

I hope dont buy that junk rafale it will be total waste of the money.

Rafale is not junk Eurofighter is technically better but the Rafale is anything BUT junk if it was junk it would have not made the final 2 tendering process

I hope dont buy that junk rafale it will be total waste of the money.

Rafale and Typhoon are 2 Best 4.5th Generation Air craft Fighter after F-22(5th Generation)

Even F-18, Gripen, Sukhoi 30MKI(Su 35) little behind and not as par with Rafale/Typhoon.

EuroFighter or Rafale won't make any major difference. we have long of experience of Mirage and We already have the technical support which will be used for Rafale with little change. Also, Cost Wise and Diplomacy wise.

:cheers:

It can be seen........clearly if any one has eyes........AESA was never offered with Su 35.........even though Russian pushed on to develop a totally new AESA for Mig 35......and so are the other countries for the MMRCA.......but that was not seen with F-X/F-X2 program .
Go and get some knowledge.......I am not here to spoon fed you....... and what are you trying to prove here.......is your point worth standing.....
......It can be seen who doesn't want to believe the reality that MMRCA is the biggest competition of the best available Medium weight multirole combat fighters........Is it too hard to swallow that....... even a school boy can understand that.......but here you are.....

They never tell us......we don't have Inside sources and links like you people do........but we can see and observe what is happening and not blindly follow what some body says.

And what you want to prove here? you want to say that AESA is jst for MRCA and no aircraft in FX-2 competition was offered with AESA, For you kind info

F-16 Block 60 in FX-2 had AESA radar
F-18 E/F super hornet had AESA radar
Saab Gripen NG has proposed AESA as was the case in MRCA

EF and Rafale didn't had AESA available as that will be available sometime around 2012-2013 ,

Why are you basing your claims solely on Russian offerings or SU-35 , if Russia was not offering AESA does that mean that the whole deal became a deal with bunch of obsolete aircrafts , Come out of this "we are best no matter wat we do" mentality kid. I m done with you , keep on saying wateva you want it will surely be not worthy of reply

Back
Top Bottom