What's new

BIG News: UAE is now giving Citizenship to Foreigners

What are you Muslims doing in Europe and America then? If today white Christians stops muslims from entering Europe and America and stops providing immigration facilities to Muslims what will be your reaction? Don't be a racist and let UAE decide whether they will keep skilled and talented White Americans and Indians in their land and utilize them or not.
Skilled my foot, I am no less than an emarati and Indians are only good for trash picking.

Heck, Most of the gov depts are already flooded with locals now including banks even at smaller positions.

Indians are just good for scam businesses in Uae, Take loan, Run away.

I honestly see nothing wrong with that ! we love our Pakistani/Indian/Bengali/srilanki peeps ! their family culture is very close to ours.

10 million popualtion

Ethnic groups
(2015)[2]

be careful about this brother, majority can become authority, naturally! But permanent residence could be better.

be careful about this brother, majority can become authority, naturally! But permanent residence could be better.
If USA and UK today say that we will stop muslim immigration because muslims are producing more kids and increasing their population in our land then what will be your reaction? Already many white supremacists say that rising muslim population is a threat for Europe. Your thinking is no less than a white supremacist.

If USA and UK today say that we will stop muslim immigration because muslims are producing more kids and increasing their population in our land then what will be your reaction? Already many white supremacists say that rising muslim population is a threat for Europe. Your thinking is no less than a white supremacist.
arabs are only 11%, they will be become minority in their own country why would they want to do that?

What are you Muslims doing in Europe and America then? If today white Christians stops muslims from entering Europe and America and stops providing immigration facilities to Muslims what will be your reaction? Don't be a racist and let UAE decide whether they will keep skilled and talented White Americans and Indians in their land and utilize them or not.
Why is your buddhist people in Bangladesh then?
Piss off from there
What do you mean "you Muslims"? I never moved here. You have no idea of the contributions people made and how many years people have been here.
If "white christians" stop Muslims, then that's their business.
The reason we voice concern is that they are crazy to let in anti-Muslim bigots like yourself and other Hindu hardliners to a prosperous Muslim state.
Don't bring in Christians to this, they're different to your type.
Waz, Just like his name , can you banned him for life?

I am Pro giving citizenship to all people, even if they cannot speak a word of Arabic. All great countries now have adopted this method. However, i am aware and agree with you and others that it is a slippery slope and it should be done correctly. learn from past mistakes in the US / Europe.

If the UAE wants to be a regional and global super-power (i am not referring to military), then the ONLY way is diversifying the blood and letting people feel settled so as to give more to this land.

Sep 7, 2021

Last weekend, the United Arab Emirates announced a new ‘green visa’ scheme which allows foreigners to work in the country without the need for sponsorship by an employer. Foreigners in the oil-rich Emirates were so far generally given limited visas tied to their employment, with long-term residency very difficult to obtain. The new visa eases the residency requirements in an attempt to boost economic growth. Holders of the new green visa will be able to work without company sponsorship, and can sponsor their parents and children up to 25 years old, officials said.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-uaes-new-green-visa/articleshow/86004767.cms

Projects of the 50: UAE announces new Green Visa, Freelancer Visa

Gergawi_17bb5d112ea_medium.jpg

https://gulfnews.com/uae/year-of-th...ew-green-visa-freelancer-visa-1.1630829608814

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2021

Last weekend, the United Arab Emirates announced a new ‘green visa’ scheme which allows foreigners to work in the country without the need for sponsorship by an employer. Foreigners in the oil-rich Emirates were so far generally given limited visas tied to their employment, with long-term residency very difficult to obtain. The new visa eases the residency requirements in an attempt to boost economic growth. Holders of the new green visa will be able to work without company sponsorship, and can sponsor their parents and children up to 25 years old, officials said.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-uaes-new-green-visa/articleshow/86004767.cms

Projects of the 50: UAE announces new Green Visa, Freelancer Visa

Gergawi_17bb5d112ea_medium.jpg

https://gulfnews.com/uae/year-of-th...ew-green-visa-freelancer-visa-1.1630829608814
To my regret, Unfortunately most of the visas announced by GDRFA in the past were just lollipops with no actual implementation, Or of done, Would have a set of out of the world requirements

Not Strictly Emiratis of Iranian background and pakistanis , but yes , they did play a great part in building Dubai.

I am a first generation Emirati. My grandfather moved to Dubai from Yemen 5 years before the UAE came to be, and he brought with him my grandmother and all his kids (my dad being one of them of course). They lived on the creek in an old barjeel local house. Most of my fathers friends were Emiratis with Iranian/Balochi/Pakistani/Indian and Bedouin backgrounds. I played with their kids as we grew up. All lovely people.

interesting and thanks for sharing

The Arabic language requirement will make sure that Indian population does not settle down permanently in UAE. Nevertheless, for those who are motivated to assimilate into UAE - this is a good opportunity :-)

Desis need to stop breeding and reduce to 250 mil total.

UAE must be re-arabized. Sad to see it becoming an Indian state. Remove all foreigners and ban maids.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom