What's new

Big Hello from a Ukrainian

GruppaA

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Hi friends. I am from Ukraine. It's a pleasure to be here. Heard so many good things about this forum. I am so excited to be here.
I speak weekly to soldiers & commanders on the front line of the war in Ukraine. We send a lot of equipment to them. For 4+ years now, we're sponsoring different units of volunteer battalions. If I get photos that I am allowed to post, I certainly will.

Where is everybody else from, besides Pakistan? :)

Hi friends. I am from Ukraine. It's a pleasure to be here. Heard so many good things about this forum. I am so excited to be here.
I speak weekly to soldiers & commanders on the front line of the war in Ukraine. We send a lot of equipment to them. For 4+ years now, we're sponsoring different units of volunteer battalions. If I get photos that I am allowed to post, I certainly will.

Hi there!

We've got a lot of different nationalities on this forum, but I'd say the overwhelming majority of this forum is made up of Pakistanis, Hindustanis, Chinese, Iranian and Turkish people.

Welcome.:-)

Welcome to PDF

Welcome aboard bro. You will find mostly Indian, Chinese, Bangladeshi and Pakistani in large number but we have other nationalities in quit considerable numbers as well. I hope your technical knowledge with be greatly learned and questioned by far numbers.

Thank you so much! I am so Pumped up!! :yay:

Spasibo.
You make me feel right at home.
Brother Ukraine is my second home .i miss Luhansk.Donetsk i spent my life there .my heart is still in Donetsk .may Donbass recover from war .ukraine is very beautiful miss Kiev.ternopal.odessa.sumy.kharkov infact i miss Ukraine a lot.

Brother Ukraine is my second home .i miss Luhansk.Donetsk i spent my life there .my heart is still in Donetsk .may Donbass recover from war .ukraine is very beautiful miss Kiev.ternopal.odessa.sumy.kharkov infact i miss Ukraine a lot.

Can I ask what your line of work is? Or did you live in Ukraine for a University education? (I know two Pakistani's who live in Kharkiv for the University.)

Back
Top Bottom