What's new

big debate: Is ISI gives money to Zaid Hamid for speak against India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that proved you are a vegetarian keyboard hindu warrior troll, and hide your emotions behind smiley :lol:
It is quite clear you don't hate India.. you hate hindus
then attack on us.. We have heared you have more nukes than us..
So let them fall in our lands,temples(yes,we worship idols, we don't believe in one god)
finish all hindus my dear non-veg keyboard warrior..who are stopping you?

we dont need money from any institution to work for pakistan and to be a patriotic...this trend is in india i guess..indian has many paid PATRIOTICS even in thier army....we fight for our country and religion..you fight for money..simple

One thing i like about zahid hamid is His passion..........Its fun to watch is passionate speeches/interviews.....But then too much of passion is also a cause of worry.....Is he worth to be debated??? :woot::woot:

One thing i like about zahid hamid is His passion..........Its fun to watch is passionate speeches/interviews.....But then too much of passion is also a cause of worry.....Is he worth a debate??? :woot::woot:

One thing i like about zahid hamid is His passion..........Its fun to watch is passionate speeches/interviews.....But then too much of passion is also a cause of worry.....Is he worth to be debated??? :woot::woot:
yes he is. After all we need some 2-3 minutes short jokes between a serious debate...

i find sir zaid hamid is more popular in indian media than in pakistan :o:

i find sir zaid hamid is more popular in indian media than in pakistan :o:

Not really, i havent come across any such program before, Yeah there might be one or two.... But if you are talking about youtube then you may be right, there are lot of Indians who love to watch (for a different reason) his those programmes.....

here comes the reply from sir zaid hamid....he just enjoy the indian's Zaid Hamid phobia....thats why he love to keep poking india :p::lol:

today's
untitled.jpg.jpg
post on his official fb page

Two loser news channels and journalists and low TRP news channels (Atleast I could say that for the Indian channel) debating a clown who is a complete stranger to all Indians other than the internet warriors.What a joke :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think Sir Zaid Hamid is actually a RAW planted paleet Banya who is hired to mislead Pakistani population in an amusing manner. RAW want to destroy all Pakistanis' thinking capabilities.

It is quite clear you don't hate India.. you hate hindus
then attack on us.. We have heared you have more nukes than us..
So let them fall in our lands,temples(yes,we worship idols, we don't believe in one god)
finish all hindus my dear non-veg keyboard warrior..who are stopping you?

Oh dear oh dear you are even worst than what i thought, get a chek up from a good doctor

man ... indians are pretty well Chutiy@s ... hahahhahahahahha
they have habit not to listen to other , but bark in between .. who idiot give that retired army officer a medal ? who is keep interpreting in video ?

Indians discussed Zaid Hamid on national television for 50 minutes? :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom