What's new

big debate: Is ISI gives money to Zaid Hamid for speak against India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the Indian media which is retarded. This fellow's accountant, Mr Khalid himself says that 'General' Zaid Hamid is on the ISI's payrolls and not the Yindoo infidels who are saying it. Kindly ask him instead of bashing the Indian media!
And it was a lie spread by pet off India Geo news

here comes the retard :rofl:
so u believe in ghosts? :omghaha:

so you are accepting that you people support terrorism?

so much religion into ur post..
And hindus r animals? Will you give me warning if i reply to this post with same manner @Jungibaaz
Don't say anything to @PWFI this is Zaid Hamid post from.his facebook page

That is your opinion.
Not my opinion Sir I know many things from inside Sir he didn't even asked for support when Molvis threatened to kill him and on many other issues

:lol: indians are very famous liars all around the world, so keep lying but the reality wont gonna change, the fact is even your media can't ignor him, and even on PDF indians behind is one fire despite you guys try to ignor him.

keep hiding your emotions behind smiley, but the reality is completly different, Zaid hamid make more than 1 billions piss in their pants

Salam Alaikum bhai saab,
It's an indian media program on Zaid hamid and it's connection with ISI. With full of bullsh!t as usual, like indians do everytime, nothing serious.

Do u even know which nation's residents are called as pathalogical liers? u need self introspection. watch the full debate how pakistani panel avoids direct questions bringing toilets etc etc issues to divert the topic. No wonder u share the same mentality with those so called brigadier and jokers

Wtf is Bobby Darling doing in Lahore? :o:
289d1ff53789c659b2ea46a4a916d5de.jpg

Don't say anything to @PWFI this is Zaid Hamid post from.his facebook page
hilarious :rofl: it does not matter whose post he quoted here.
What matters is he posted that here..
And that means he is trying to irritate our hindu brothers..
Anyway ur forum ur wishes.. But remember we will retaliate equally.

And it was a lie spread by pet off India Geo news
And how are you so sure that it is a lie? Have you investigated the issue yourself or are you just shooting from the hip? Or are you a lawyer representing the ISI?

HE IS ONE AWESOME, DUDE, GOT THE WHOLE INDIAN MEDIA FIRED UP

with all deu respect to pakistan , pakistani mebers and mods sir/madam

few things

1. pakistan is in no postion to govern its own territorry (karachi for example) and it thinks it can dictate terms to india

2.pakistani establishment for toolong has allowed jokers and trouble makers like zaid hamid a free run

3. pakistan dellbratelli is trying to invoke kashmir this time to deviate attention from growing storm of awareness created in masses by IK & TAQ

4. people like zaid hamid are doing more harm to pakistani nation than india as they are creating a atmosphere of hate against a nation which it wants to have good relations with

5. pakistan should know that if you try to have fun by creating trouble in your naighbourhood and thing you will be spared then i guess pakistani establishment is dillusioned

6. no matter how amny problems we have still world wants to do buisness with us including pakistans so called all weather friends and friends not masters and all brotherlli islamik nations despite pakistani establishments resentments ever wondered why

7. pakistan is today at a crossraod and if this time it chooses wrong path again i guess it will bcome totalli irrelevent for all the nations in the world exept some kind of newsence value

so in short if pakistan now wants to survive it needs to change its attitude towards india or at least behaviour

thanks

HE IS ONE AWESOME, DUDE, GOT THE WHOLE INDIAN MEDIA FIRED UP
so your happy thats he is making indian media go bonkers whilewhat he actualli is doing to pakistani youth and there connect with reality or say lack of it is no issue for you right ;)

with all deu respect to pakistan , pakistani mebers and mods sir/madam
few things
1. pakistan is in no postion to govern its own territorry (karachi for example) and it thinks it can dictate terms to india
2.pakistani establishment for toolong has allowed jokers and trouble makers like zaid hamid a free run
3. pakistan dellbratelli is trying to invoke kashmir this time to deviate attention from growing storm of awareness created in masses by IK & TAQ
4. people like zaid hamid are doing more harm to pakistani nation than india as they are creating a atmosphere of hate against a nation which it wants to have good relations with
5. pakistan should know that if you try to have fun by creating trouble in your naighbourhood and thing you will be spared then i guess pakistani establishment is dillusioned
6. no matter how amny problems we have still world wants to do buisness with us including pakistans so called all weather friends and friends not masters and all brotherlli islamik nations despite pakistani establishments resentments ever wondered why
7. pakistan is today at a crossraod and if this time it chooses wrong path again i guess it will bcome totalli irrelevent for all the nations in the world exept some kind of newsence value
so in short if pakistan now wants to survive it needs to change its attitude towards india or at least behaviour
thanks
hmm after a long consideration of the points you pretended, i have come to the decision that:

we dont care! we are gonna stay like we are, LOL
so deal with it

And how are you so sure that it is a lie? Have you investigated the issue yourself or are you just shooting from the hip? Or are you a lawyer representing the ISI?
Yes I have it was all a lie mr ISI doesn't give him any money he works on his own

you have proved here that u r coward enough..by ignoring my questions.
i use to ignor idiots, especially who are born morrons like our estern neighbours. If supporting Zaid hamid, Hafiz saed is supporting terrorsim then what's electing Modi as your PM, have you no shame left in you?

Do u even know which nation's residents are called as pathalogical liers? u need self introspection. watch the full debate how pakistani panel avoids direct questions bringing toilets etc etc issues to divert the topic. No wonder u share the same mentality with those so called brigadier and jokers
stay on topic keyboard hindu warrior, about liars well :lol:
Liar Liar - Why Do Indians tell so many lies? at Dianne Sharma Winter
10 Annoying Things About India and Indians
tell me if you want more sources? :lol:

i use to ignor idiots, especially who are born morrons like our estern neighbours. If supporting Zaid hamid, Hafiz saed is supporting terrorsim then what's electing Modi as your PM, have you no shame left in you?
you are comparing modi to hafeez saeed and zaid hamid?
:rofl: here we find 1 more dumb ****..

you are comparing modi to hafeez saeed and zaid hamid?
:rofl: here we find 1 more dumb ****..
now that proved you are a vegetarian keyboard hindu warrior troll, and hide your emotions behind smiley :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom