What's new

big debate: Is ISI gives money to Zaid Hamid for speak against India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with this ....... If anyone pays Zaid Hamid that must be RAW .

Every time he opens his mouth , he brings more embarrassment to Pakistan .... :lol:

Last edited:
no he brings shame to 180 million pakistani awam. He is nothing but a joker and ur public takes him seriously. who is retard here @Jungibaaz
:lol: indians are very famous liars all around the world, so keep lying but the reality wont gonna change, the fact is even your media can't ignor him, and even on PDF indians behind is one fire despite you guys try to ignor him.

I agree with this ....... If anyone pays Zaid Hamid that must be RAW .

Every time he opens his mouth , he brings more embarrassment to Pakistan .... :lol:

keep hiding your emotions behind smiley, but the reality is completly different, Zaid hamid make more than 1 billions piss in their pants

I am not able to watch it please share the details is it a video and if yes what is it about ?
Salam Alaikum bhai saab,
It's an indian media program on Zaid hamid and it's connection with ISI. With full of bullsh!t as usual, like indians do everytime, nothing serious.

:lol: indians are very famous liars all around the world, so keep lying but the reality wont gonna change, the fact is even your media can't ignor him, and even on PDF indians behind is one fire despite you guys try to ignor him.

keep hiding your emotions behind smiley, but the reality is completly different, Zaid hamid make more than 1 billions piss in their pants

Ya ...... we piss a little bit after so much laughing ..... afterall the clown is super funny .... :lol:

Ya ...... we piss a little bit after so much laughing ..... afterall the clown is super funny .... :lol:
even more than your PM modi? :lol:

Indian's Hatred for Zaid Hamid is sufficient enough for me and for most to start liking Zaid Hamid...:partay:

even more than your PM modi? :lol:

Pakistanis pissing in their pants after hearing his name is not because of fun ... it's called fear .... :rofl:

Looks like I will have to spoon feed you everything .

Indian's Hatred for Zaid Hamid is sufficient enough for me and for most to start liking Zaid Hamid...:partay:

Actually we like him very much ..... How can somebody hate a joker ... :p::p:

He speaks with no references.
He is the best comedian i have ever watched.
He can replace kapil sharma in comedy knights, trp will definately increase.
That is why your butts are on fire

Salam Alaikum bhai saab,
It's an indian media program on Zaid hamid and it's connection with ISI. With full of bullsh!t as usual, like indians do everytime, nothing serious.
Brother go to Zaid Hamid facebook page and please post his reply here

There is no ISI money involved. The man just does it out of his own ideas. However, that does mean that the establishment will not show him moral support whenever he wishes for it.

Pakistanis pissing in their pants after hearing his name is not because of fun ... it's called fear .... :rofl:

Looks like I will have to spoon feed you everything .
hehehhee did you ever heard about "Barking dogs never bite"? What did this vegetarian do, when chinese penetrate inside indian territory?
About fear, Fear is when one person make sleepless 1 billions vegetarians, and we have few people like that----Hafiz Saed, zaid hamid, daood ibrahim... ;)

Brother go to Zaid Hamid facebook page and please post his reply here
"Allahu Akbar !! There is no greater pleasure than kicking the back sides of Hindu Mushriks specially when these animals accept it openly that they have been burnt by this faqeer, alhamdolillah !! watch this latest Indian TV show where they discuss this faqeer and you can feel that the intensity of our azaan has burnt their hearts and soul, alhamdolillah. This is a true appreciation from the worst enemies whom we will fight in Ghazwa e Hind !! our war has already begun !!"

That is why your butts are on fire
here comes the retard :rofl:
so u believe in ghosts? :omghaha:

we have few people like that----Hafiz Saed, zaid hamid, daood ibrahim... ;)

so you are accepting that you people support terrorism?
"Allahu Akbar !! There is no greater pleasure than kicking the back sides of Hindu Mushriks specially when these animals accept it openly that they have been burnt by this faqeer, alhamdolillah !! watch this latest Indian TV show where they discuss this faqeer and you can feel that the intensity of our azaan has burnt their hearts and soul, alhamdolillah. This is a true appreciation from the worst enemies whom we will fight in Ghazwa e Hind !! our war has already begun !!"
so much religion into ur post..
And hindus r animals? Will you give me warning if i reply to this post with same manner @Jungibaaz

Last edited:
Reactions: zip
so you are accepting that you people support terrorism?

so much religion into ur post..
And hindus r animals?

About the first part of your post, :lol: go and watch poggo, it's a defence forum, kid not allowed.
About the second part, it's a quote , i hope you know the difference.

About the first part of your post, :lol: go and watch poggo, it's a defence forum, kid not allowed.
About the second part, it's a quote , i hope you know the difference.
you have proved here that u r coward enough..by ignoring my questions.

Please don't insult ISI like this.

Stupid retarded Indian media.
It's not the Indian media which is retarded. This fellow's accountant, Mr Khalid himself says that 'General' Zaid Hamid is on the ISI's payrolls and not the Yindoo infidels who are saying it. Kindly ask him instead of bashing the Indian media!

There is no ISI money involved. The man just does it out of his own ideas. However, that does mean that the establishment will not show him moral support whenever he wishes for it.
And he has no wish for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom