What's new

Biden says Russian invasion in February "distinct possibility"

there is 127,000 Russian troops and 2,000 troops are reaching the border per day

by Mid-feb this number will be over 150,000 troops

Russia is now deployed Air Force to the Belarus and Moldova

UK intelligence has tracked first aid blood convoy reaching the border with Ukraine and this has been relied to the US Intelligence Services its been reported on CNN as we speak

the threat is very very real and Amphibious invasion from Straits of Kerch is being prepared for landing at Odessa

best part is UK is watching every move, eavesdropping, code breaking, intelligence gather, surveillance, under cover agents are all over Ukraine

Russia makes a single move the UK will unleash a blow so server Russia will wish it would rather be invaded by Hitler again

When are the Russian amphibious assault ships expected to reach the Black Sea? The most plausible invasion route involves taking the Russian speaking areas (to minimize the chances they will face a Ukrainian insurgency), and they need those ships to take Odessa.

For Political reasons, they may not take Kiev.

Obviously, most of this is a bluff, but if Russia isn’t satisfied with Ukraine’s neutrality, it’s still possible they may push back to create a buffer zone.

1643777810641.jpeg

Russia makes a single move the UK will unleash a blow so server Russia will wish it would rather be invaded by Hitler again
LOL!!!!!!!! You just keep amusing me, looking at this sentence, I forgive you, I even pity you, looooool.

Yes, China should remain a follower.
US if it decides to go on a full scale war, can easily stop Russians in their tracks within Ukraine, and also defend Taiwan at the same time. Yes price would be high but then no one will be a winner and we all will die in the end (MAD).

Oh, so now it is highly likely in February. I suppose in a few weeks it will be March.
Let’s see if Putin going to invade create a buffer zone or puss out under pressure.

US if it decides to go on a full scale war, can easily stop Russians in their tracks within Ukraine, and also defend Taiwan at the same time. Yes price would be high but then no one will be a winner and we all will die in the end (MAD).
Taiwan cannot be defended. If it was far away from Chinese mainland, than Yes. But still US wouldn’t waste it’s navy on small tiny Asian nation.

Last edited:
Idk man. if you take US out of the equation, I think Russia can and will chew and spit UK out in a same breath.

The most delicious part of it all is to see the Yanks so helplessly. The Americans are today facing a multitude of foes and challanges. Where to begin? Trump has been a true blessing as predicted years ago. This has set the downward trend.

Back
Top Bottom