What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

I was trying very hard to not engage with rats and moving I will try to do the same

But your geography is lols, do realize that having whole gilgit won't give you access to CAR, there's a big a** region after it in pakhtunkhwa... 🤣
These idiots living in their own dream world.. they haven't been in war since long. Their mummy day kids don't realize. What real war al about

A rouge cell in the Indian strategic forces fired a missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead into Pakistan, the US under Biden said nothing.
Now here this senile ba$tard rants.

Let that sink in.

These Americans are generally Pakistan haters. Biden is a very small reflection of the greater hate.

Keep drinking coffee bud. Pakistan US relations were always a mockery. Always on a downhill slide. Always filled with hate and grudge. Grandaddy Joe just made sure that Bajwa and company are on the defensive LOL
President Biden or his office will surely issue clarification that his statements were taken out of context or something like that to mellow the situation. The US has offered more flood relief to Pakistan than any other ally. This should also be kept in perspective when one evaluates Pak US relationship :agree:

Closing eyes make the Pigeon cat will go away. Remmber you guys ran away from Kabul airport lossing after 1.28 trillions dollars. Do you want me to play the video when your last General was taxing his airplane. Go search on YouTube. How your army ran away... do you want me to remind you how Russians and iranin make you run out of Syria.. come back on mother earth. You are riding on your
What are you smoking ? :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

President Biden or his office will surely issue clarification that his statements were taken out of context or something like that to mellow the situation. The US has offered more flood relief to Pakistan than any other ally. This should also be kept in perspective when one evaluates Pak US relationship :agree:

What happened to your coffee mug? You didn't use it this time with your comment. I guess things are also becoming far too serious for you.

What happened to your coffee mug? You didn't use it this time with your comment. I guess things are also becoming far too serious for you.
You may find this funny, but I was actually drinking my morning coffee when I typed that comment on phone :D

You may find this funny, but I was actually drinking my morning coffee when I typed that comment on phone :D

You are mumbling now.

Your Oversea Pakistanis are so called Elite output of Pakistan yet show your pathetic Low IQ.

GIlgit Baltistan connects to Afghanistan and small corridor of Afghanistan leads to CAR..

Looks like you haven't seen your own map.. Pathetic state of Pakistani diaspora.😂🤣

The Pakistani diaspora are just fine Hindu rape maniac.

LOL Tell your papa Joe Biden to snatch Pakistani nukes if he can. Your granddaddy only knows how to make comments. When will Joe actually do something about Pak nukes instead of mumbling and fuming?

Last edited:
Where is he that coward Bajwa? Always quick to do papa America's regime change bidding. Nowhere to be found when his action is really required.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom