What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

"Selfish reason" lol. The US invaded Afghanistan for geopolitical reasons.

One of main objectives was to destabilize Pakistan through their proxies such as TTP and BLA and break Pakistan provinces into many different countries. As well as to denuclearize Pakistan.

And you thought Pakistan would just sit there and do nothing LMAO.
Delusional Yankee. Our proxies are now in charge of Afghanistan. You spend 2 trillion USD and lost while Pakistan and it's allies spend maybe not even 1% and achieved victory.

The Afghan war was a success for us we won it and achieved our objectives.
Exactly, it was not about Osama Bin Laden.

It was about other reasons.

More temoles are attacked than mosques. We don't have incidents of bombing of shia mosques and Sufi dargahs. We have a fraction of Muslims hanged in 75 years compared to what so called Islamic countries do in one day.

🤣🤣🤣😂 What the fcuk do we care about idol worshipping temples

We care about our mosques and Muslims under attack and when it's justified by the Hindutva state we know how right Jinnah was

I can’t understand the Pakistani anger about United States president Bidens statement.

bhai ya churan bechna bus karo,

Who was attacking Parachinar much before American invasion? Who was engaged in sectarian killings all over Pakistan much before the American invasion. This fitnah has always been there, it just changes names.
Army on orders of uncle sam

@Dalit bhai

Pakistan US relations were always a mockery.

This is what I dont understand. With all this repeat betrayal and humiliation, why hasnt Pak taken a more firm pro-China and pro-US stance since 2018. I mean even Sri Lanka did that

Regards

Because in Pakistan we have gutter civilian and military rulers. Worthless.

Establishment and Bajwa still couldn't decipher the actual 'game plan' of the US and took the bait to dislodge PTI govt.

The cipher was real and meant to be an eyewash, the throwing away of Khan govt, and bringing in PDM corrupts was done to damage the economy to the point of brink and beyond reckoning.

And only then US could ask, rather arm-twist Pakistan to get the most from her, including the Nuke compromise. Bajwa is still adamant and still couldn't get a thing in his thickead, a braindead moron.

haji sahab bhi gay thy pichly hafty pentagon uska sila mil gya ?

Denuclearisation coming soon, with the eventually annexation of Kashmir by India

You reap what you sow. Notice how the F-16 fanboys are non-existent in this thread. Bajwa must be proud after collecting his medal in Washington.

I don’t see the singers of Dil Dil Papa John’s in this thread either

Forcing Pakistan into the chinese and Russian sphere.

Biden is doing that to MBS and MBZ.

Coming back to my original point. There are no patriotic factions.

Patriotism is only shown in Jinnah quotes and Hamid Gul WhatsApp statuses

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom