What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

Paving the way for the resumption of drone bombs from america. Of course with the blessings of the Pakistani Army command who make $$_...

It interesting that Pakistani Army establishment is the only Army in the world or history for that matter of fact... That actually makes money from attacks from a foreign power on its own so-called nation... Lol. It's truely an awesome setup they have.... Of course the Pakistani civilians are the sacrificial lambs (i.e. slaves) and an great population reduction plan....

Well done Property Dealers.
. Amazing Imported Government NRO
Pakistan's the only country in the history where it's biggest domestic stakeholders are against it's progression and actively working to harm it.

Agree.... There are plenty of Patriot and honest folks in the armed forces.... I'm talking about the command rule. The Bajwa gang.

Pakistan Army itself is a critical institution

I disagree, last 6 months proved everything Mahmood Achakzai and Akbar Bugti were saying correct.

Where were they when innocents were getting killed in ex-FATA? Were they also "watching"?
Isn't EX FATA the biggest supporter TTP who were on a killing spree throughout the country, pretty much singlehandedly destroyed our reputation

Since forever EX FATA was governed by its own, since 90s they started seeing a lot of Taliban presence

What happens in that situation?

I see the PTI and other educated PTI sympathisers as the only true patriots left.... Foolish patriots... Because the Pakistani Army only gives NROs to traitors and spits on Patriotic Pakistani.

I disagree, last 6 months proved everything Mahmood Achakzai and Akbar Bugti were saying correct.

I am afraid you may be correct... Sad

Isn't EX FATA the biggest supporter TTP who were on a killing spree throughout the country, pretty much singlehandedly destroyed our reputation

What happens in that situation?

TTP was made due to civilian casualties, they are scum too.

Biden’s old wrinkly azz is on his way out anyway, so who cares?

Yea way to support that old cracka tryin to defang Pakistan with the help of your local boot polishing gernails...

Honestly the the IQ in this place...
Try putting yourself in his shoe. You are an old man in the office who barely able to wipe his own ***. In your daily CIA morning brief, same country is coming up again and again, words like On the brink of bankruptcy, has Nuclear warheads, now TTP taking over swat, BLA killing Chinese, India/ Kashmir. Generals compromised. Our state dept clerk manage to topple their govt. Wouldn’t you be worried. WTF, how is it even functioning.

Last edited:
India deflection tactic

Refuse to explain Billo rani's diplomacy ballerina.

Obama used to bark this a lot, is he just talking Obama talking points now?

Definitely India Biden was talking about:-
1665807958775.png

Back
Top Bottom