What's new

Biden claims China is jailing 'a billion Uighurs'

Someone not talking about the Kashmiris doesn't mean that the Uyghurs should be abandoned. We all know they're only talking about Uyghurs because China is their enemy right now.

So can you enlighten me between Kashmir and Uyghur which one can you save only? Will u put Pakistan interest behind for sake of others? Care to answer me? No one can confirm with me he can save both. You poke into Uyghur, Pakistan will lose the ground of a permanent members of UN voice in issue for Kashmir people as US , UK, Russia and France all never raise an issue. Now we got an smart alec promise, he can settle all muslim issue around the world if Pakistan decide to intervene for all muslim on their behalf.

I somehow never see u comdemn US for destruction of muslim but Uyghur only, Pakistanis members beware of this member who practice selective action. And is never showing real clause for muslims.

When did I admit I am trolling? Looks like you have very poor interpretation. Show me your mighty concern of all Muslim besides Uyghur. I know you have only interest in Uyghur only. What you claim of righteous for all Muslims are fake. Just serving an agenda for an particular western nation.

Stop bitching about what I do and don't do and look into my post history.

Don't quote me again Chinese troll.

Stop bitching about what I do and don't do and look into my post history.

Don't quote me again Chinese troll.
Are you feeling guilty after I exposed your agenda. You brag about showing concern for all muslim when I question your particular interest in Uyghur muslim only. When ask for evidence, all is this you can answer?

Thanks for proving my point. Real Pakistanis, take note of this guy. He has no concern for all muslim buy Uyghur only. He is not even concern about Kashmir.

So can you enlighten me between Kashmir and Uyghur which one can you save only? Will u put Pakistan interest behind for sake of others? Care to answer me? No one can confirm with me he can save both. You poke into Uyghur, Pakistan will lose the ground of a permanent members of UN voice in issue for Kashmir people as US , UK, Russia and France all never raise an issue. Now we got an smart alec promise, he can settle all muslim issue around the world if Pakistan decide to intervene for all muslim on their behalf.

I somehow never see u comdemn US for destruction of muslim but Uyghur only, Pakistanis members beware of this member who practice selective action. And is never showing real clause for muslims.

China doesn't need Pakistan as an enemy. If Pakistan goes into the US camp like it did against the Soviet Union and starts supporting Uyghur separatism then that'll be the end of China. Plus China needs Pakistan to access the Gulf, Africa, Middle East and Europe.

Try asking India for CPEC. Your country will be blocked by Pakistan on the west and US and it's allies in the SCS and the Straits of Malacca too by India and US + allies.

All this is a based upon the possibility that Pakistan abandons China.

Kashmir on the other hand is very easy to take back if Pakistan ever wishes to do so. India itself is doing a pretty good job of polarizing Kashmiris.

You got that troll??

Your wet dreams of having Pakistan in servitude to the Chinese are only that. China needs Pakistan then the other way around. Why else would China risk so much investments & get so many of its engineers killed (due to suicide bombings and other nefarious plans)??

This is going off topic so if you wish me to reply to your response, you better tag me in another thread.

The fish finally took the bait and is getting prepped to be eaten. :D

^your command of English won't be able to understand it probably in this context. :lol:

If Pakistan goes into the US camp like it did against the Soviet Union and starts supporting Uyghur separatism then that'll be the end of China.
lol.. whoever believes this statement please raise your hands..

Are you feeling guilty after I exposed your agenda. You brag about showing concern for all muslim when I question your particular interest in Uyghur muslim only. When ask for evidence, all is this you can answer?

Thanks for proving my point. Real Pakistanis, take note of this guy. He has no concern for all muslim buy Uyghur only. He is not even concern about Kashmir.

Omg lol....you think Pakistanis (real or not) care about what trolls like you say? :lol:

Keep making up stuff. :rofl:

Thanks for keep avoiding my inquiry when keep bragging about your righteous for Uyghur Muslim. Let me put it bluntly. You are just an overseas Pakistanis on US payroll come to try cause friction between real Pakistanis and Chinese. When inquiry about your genuine concern for muslim. You keep avoiding and even avoid of accusing US. The biggest destruction for Muslim countries.

Got proof??

@Dubious same thing again...whenever these trolls don't have anything to say they attack the posters country of origin and current one...then they say that "you're on payroll" "CIA agent"...."Indian"...bla bla bla...

lol.. whoever believes this statement please raise your hands..

You clearly lack control of the English language. That statement is to be read in its context like here:

Omg lol....you think Pakistanis (real or not) care about what trolls like you say? :lol:

Keep making up stuff. :rofl:

Got proof??

@Dubious same thing again...whenever these trolls don't have anything to say they attack the posters country of origin and current one...then they say that "you're on payroll" "CIA agent"...."Indian"...bla bla bla...
Yes, yes, until now still avoid my inquiry about your concern for all muslims which u never demonstrated. Where is the evidence?

You are only concern with Uyghur. I am right about you.

Got proof??

You clearly lack control of the English language. That statement is to be read in its context like here:
Bunch of trolls always claim I a 50cents bot, I forgot if you are one of them, I'll notice next time.

Yes, yes, until now still avoid my inquiry about your concern for all muslims which u never demonstrated. Where is the evidence?

You are only concern with Uyghur. I am right about you.

Such strong statements. :lol:

This is PDF, not China, where you can call names to those that hold a different opinion.

And those that try to stifle independent or different views are met with a ban. Sooner or later. :D

Bunch of trolls always claim I a 50cents bot, I forgot if you are one of them, I'll notice next time.

If it acts like a troll, behaves like a troll. It's a troll.

@war&peace

This is what I meant. The Chinese of PDF are a weird bunch.

Speak anything against China and they'll try to distract you, attack your country of origin and current one. Make up scenarios where they try to pit you against your fellow Muslims, give up your ideals/hopes or give up trying to have a different view at all.

Anything but discussion of the topic at hand is talked about. Just read the last 2 threads. :rolleyes:

And then mods get angry when you call them out for having a agenda...(some mods).

This is PDF, not China, where you can call names to those that hold a different opinion.

And those that try to stifle independent or different views are met with a ban. Sooner or later. :D

@war&peace

Speak anything against China and they'll try to distract you, attack your country of origin and current one.

Anything but discussion of the topic at hand. Just read the last 2 threads. :rolleyes:

And then mods get angry when you call them out for having a agenda...(some mods).

@war&peace

Speak anything against China and they'll try to distract you, attack your country of origin and current one.

Anything but discussion of the topic at hand. Just read the last 2 threads. :rolleyes:

Yes, like some who avoid genuine inquiry about question his attack on Uyghur China, reply with righteous bragging for all muslim. When ask for evidence of his pure concern all muslim. He keep avoiding showing evidence and resort to personal attack like calling others as troll.

@war&peace Beware!!!

Yes, like some who avoid genuine inquiry about question his attack on Uyghur China, reply with righteous bragging for all muslim. When ask for evidence of his pure concern all muslim. He keep avoiding showing evidence and resort to personal attack like calling others as troll.

@war&peace Beware!!!

Like I have said a thousand times before...you need to read.....and get better....at English...

Whose avoiding who??

I have literally answered all of your made up questions:

China doesn't need Pakistan as an enemy. If Pakistan goes into the US camp like it did against the Soviet Union and starts supporting Uyghur separatism then that'll be the end of China. Plus China needs Pakistan to access the Gulf, Africa, Middle East and Europe.

Try asking India for CPEC. Your country will be blocked by Pakistan on the west and US and it's allies in the SCS and the Straits of Malacca too by India and US + allies.

Kashmir on the other hand is very easy to take back if Pakistan ever wishes to do so. India itself is doing a pretty good job of polarizing Kashmiris.

You got that troll??

Your wet dreams of having Pakistan in servitude to the Chinese are only that. China needs Pakistan then the other way around. Why else would China risk so much investments & get so many of its engineers killed (due to suicide bombings and other nefarious plans)??

This is going off topic so if you wish me to reply to your response, you better tag me in another thread.

The fish finally took the bait and is getting prepped to be eaten. :D

^your command of English won't be able to understand it probably in this context. :lol:

Guess you missed that whole post. :lol:

It clearly answers your question of "pure concern all Muslims" (needs better formatting ;))

Like I have said a thousand times before...you need to read.....and get better....at English...

Whose avoiding who??

I have literally answered all of your made up questions:

Guess you missed that whole post. :lol:

It clearly answers your question of "pure concern all Muslims" (needs better formatting ;))

This is not healthy, same as Communism, democracy or other universal values.

The world is made up of countries, you'll be suffered until you realize it.

Thanks for keep avoiding my inquiry when keep bragging about your righteous for Uyghur Muslim. Let me put it bluntly. You are just an overseas Pakistanis on US payroll come to try cause friction between real Pakistanis and Chinese. When inquiry about your genuine concern for muslim. You keep avoiding and even avoid of accusing US. The biggest destruction for Muslim countries.
You don't have any rights to insult any members. Kindly refrain

Back
Top Bottom