What's new

Biden claims China is jailing 'a billion Uighurs'

To be very honest, how do you view China's treatment of these Muslims? Where's there's smoke there's fire. If the outcry is this huge, there has to be atleast something wrong. Just one question, do you think Uighers are being guaranteed basic human rights and not being mistreated or coerced in any way regarding their religion?

Yea dude...he's here to spread CCP approved propaganda...as you can see in Post #6 which is so wrong on so many levels, I don't even want to quote it (but I will below to tell you the truth)...

Just another question, what business is it of yours if they aren't? Maybe China should raise human rights concerns about minorities in Pakistan, that'd be a great way to shut people like you up.

And that is how guys/gals how the Chinese govt. operates...

You find dirt on us? We will find dirt on you if you don't shut up!

Btw, bro, minorities in Pakistan are treated way better than Muslim minorities in China...

Also, change your flags, stop hiding behind Canadian flags. :rolleyes:

wait for trillions

someone ask Biden if he knows Kashmirs are Muslim too

He's pretty senile lol.....he's been saying crazy out of proportion stuff for a while. I watched the Democrats Debate....he said even weirder stuff there.

But don't let that distract you from the fact that Uyghurs are suffering. ;)

Nothing for Kashmiris? Millions of Kashmiris literally in lock down while surrounded by ganga rapists soldiers. I think the next figure will be 70 billions Uighur locked, surprisingly US which has invaded more Muslims countries then China is now concerned about Muslims? Don't fall into this trap again, I fear US wants to use the Jihad thing against China like they did against Soviet Union in Afghanistan.

See above.

Someone not talking about the Kashmiris doesn't mean that the Uyghurs should be abandoned. We all know they're only talking about Uyghurs because China is their enemy right now.

See above.

Someone not talking about the Kashmiris doesn't mean that the Uyghurs should be abandoned. We all know they're only talking about Uyghurs because China is their enemy right now.

Well when the news came out first I was one of the first ones to jump the China bashing bandwagon but I don't see the point. I've learnt that don't ever trust the media specially if its the same media that was once justifying bombing the hell out of Iraq but suddenly they're all lining up to be human rights activists. CNN, Fox, BBC and hundreds of other channels have and still deliberately malign Pakistan and most Muslims countries so one must ask this question why the sudden love? They want to use Muslims as pawns against China like they did with Afghanistan.

To be very honest, how do you view China's treatment of these Muslims? Where's there's smoke there's fire. If the outcry is this huge, there has to be atleast something wrong. Just one question, do you think Uighers are being guaranteed basic human rights and not being mistreated or coerced in any way regarding their religion?

Like the WMD smoke in Iraq? :enjoy:

Well when the news came out first I was one of the first ones to jump the China bashing bandwagon but I don't see the point. I've learnt that don't ever trust the media specially if its the same media that was once justifying bombing the hell out of Iraq but suddenly they're all lining up to be human rights activists. CNN, Fox, BBC and hundreds of other channels have and still deliberately malign Pakistan and most Muslims countries so one must ask this question why the sudden love? They want to use Muslims as pawns against China like they did with Afghanistan.

Exactly but we shouldn't let that distract us from the fact that Uyghurs are being mistreated because the Chinese always pull up this card...."Why aren't you guys worried about other Muslims around the World huh??".

Matter is, I speak for all Muslims, Palestinians, Rohingyas, Kashmiris, Uyghurs, Yemeni (those suffering) and many more across the world. As should we all. :)

We as individuals aren't bounded by our states to cheer one group and snub the others. :pakistan:

Exactly but we shouldn't let that distract us from the fact that Uyghurs are being mistreated because the Chinese always pull up this card...."Why aren't you guys worried about other Muslims around the World huh??".

Matter is, I speak for all Muslims, Palestinians, Rohingyas, Kashmiris, Uyghurs, Yemeni (those suffering) and many more across the world. As should we all. :)

We as individuals aren't bounded by our states to cheer one group and snub the others. :pakistan:

Wow? No Kurdish... I see.

First, all the claims are coming out of the US, including that 1M number. There's no so called "outcry", only through US and UK media. Second, before 2009 massacres, China had very liberal policy in Xinjiang, encouraging Uyghurs travel to Saudi and encourage many exchanges between them and the Middle East countries. Then 2009 massacre happened, many Uyghurs were radicalized while traveling abroad, and multiple massacres happened committed by those radicalized Muslims in 2011 and 2012. China has since tightened up security in that region, which is reasonable. The re-education camp was not meant to be a prison, the intention is trying to correct policy mistake China implemented before. The re-education camp is really intended to de-radicalize potential extremists. Not saying this method is perfect, but it's hell lot better than US just go straight into Muslims countries, and surgical strike and bomb Muslims into submission.

When Biden was saying 1 billion he really believed the number, that's a typical among US politician, seriouly talking about things they have no clue about at all,basically, talking through their hats.

Boring repetition. More useless US propaganda. Obviously the guy can't count. But even if he could, he's still committing fraud. He should know by now that it isn't always guaranteed that if you repeat something over and over it will necessarily become true.

I help you open the can of worms and hope to see you there to uphold your justice.

lol so you admit you're trolling? Thanks for being upfront. :eek:

You might think it's a "can of worms" but those worms aren't going to hurt me. They're gonna be bait to reel in the fish. And get the fish prepped up to be eaten. :D

Are you using exaggeration as a method for distraction? lol

That's how trolls work. Distract people from the real issue at hand.

Who cares what this senile man said??

Doesn't distract us from the reality of the Uyghurs. :rolleyes:

An outright lie, he exposed himself lol.
So how is the investigating around his son's convenient Ukrainian oil richness doing?

lol so you admit you're trolling? Thanks for being upfront. :eek:

You might think it's a "can of worms" but those worms aren't going to hurt me. They're gonna be bait to reel in the fish. And get the fish prepped up to be eaten. :D
When did I admit I am trolling? Looks like you have very poor interpretation. Show me your mighty concern of all Muslim besides Uyghur. I know you have only interest in Uyghur only. What you claim of righteous for all Muslims are fake. Just serving an agenda for an particular western nation.

Back
Top Bottom