What's new

Biased moderators are deleting valid and trophy deserving threads.

The white skin guy in ur avatar, what thing is it hugging. Just curious nothing special as such. If that thing counts as a trophy then ..... u can contact resident Chacha Bashir Shaukat. He is obsessed with objects that resemble it in shape and nature LMAO

Why you feel an urge to hide that you are way too interested in Indians, their bollywood and hindu religion?

Why you feel an urge to hide that you are way too interested in Indians, their bollywood and hindu religion?
I found his avatar funny n jibe was at a mens genitals obsessed pak poster who pretends to be female online, not the op

This is a pakistani-run forum in which low quality, abusive, madrasah-educated posters are given a free hand to spew their garbage all over this place (nowhere else on the internet will their nonsense be tolerated or entertained), so relax, and learn to laugh at these backward people and their cheerleaders, living what they think is the high life :lol: It’s just pure entertainment at the end of the day and that’s all this forum will ever amount to.

Your logic (or the lack thereof) never fails to astound me!

Then, if you admit to higher logical abilities,
the last sentence of your previous post has
me forced to point out that there are way,
waaay better MMOs available.

WoW, LoL, Runescape, some collaborative even.

Is...this....trolling....?

It's getting harder and harder to know ...

[ To the tune of Maroon Five's success ]

And good day all, with a thought for abcetc, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom