What's new

Bhutto isn't a GOD!!!

Lockheed F-16

Reaction score
Why is everywhere something about Benazir Bhutto? Everyone feels sorry for her family but do we have to talk about her every day? On the Birthday of our Nation's Father, Mr Jinnah, one picture was shown of him on ARY and then there was a whole programme about Benazir Bhutto. Every street's name is Bhutto street, every Airport called Bhutto International Airport, why don't we honour the real heroes? Like Dr. Qadir Khan or Muhammad Ali Jinnah?

This thread is no offense

As soon as this husband goes, the name would be changed back

As soon as this husband goes, the name would be changed back

I hope so, it breaks my heart, that we honour somebody in that manner who has looted our country. And the real heroes like Jinnah or Dr. Qadir Khan, who haven't slept in order to help Pakistan and to create it, are forgotten

Living here in Germany and keeping a close look on Pakistan, I cannot understand how the hell they can vote PPP and admire Bhutto in such a manner....Bas jesi Awaam, esi Hakumat...

Why is everywhere something about Benazir Bhutto?

I think the quote in ARAZ’s (think tank member) signature explains it well:-

Morons may have died but we still suffer from their offspring’s...

All the Zardari’s chamchas are in control, what do you expect from them??? :tsk:

I can understand where Lockheed F-16 is coming from.
I too have no idea why she is more praised then anyone else.
She was corrupt, so is her husband who needs to leave office quickly and make room for someone who is pure in heart and can truly lead Pakistan towards something great.

the only thing i understand is this Zufiqar Bhutto was a great leader without a doubt,but Benzair was currupt and Zaradri the most crook in all of them if i remmber correct in 91 or 92 something like that Bhutto was elected President and she stopped the people of Karachi from learning really hard times i seriously think we have some serious issues to think about rather than Indo-Pak war we need a revolutionary President like Ahmedjehd from Iran.

I can understand where Lockheed F-16 is coming from.
I too have no idea why she is more praised then anyone else.
She was corrupt, so is her husband who needs to leave office quickly and make room for someone who is pure in heart and can truly lead Pakistan towards something great.

Yes, that's true. If I would be living in Pakistan, I would vote for Imran Khan, I think he is a true Pakistani since his efforts in cricket and his statements are also very good.

I dunno why people have become supporters of Benazir , She herself was no less then her husband, they both misused their power , stole the nations wealth. She isn't anything special, she is just like one of the corrupt politicians that are in this world today.

I have absolutely no sympathies towards her and neither should anyone else.

It breaks my heart too ...and on top of that COIN for her ...I took it as an insult to my leaders (Quaid, And Iqbal) ...she is no way near to them why is she being put on COIN of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom