What's new

Bhutan’s neutral stance embarrasses India

Bhutan wants to normalize relation with China. China deceiving misinformation quoting some very top secret confidential exchange ......yet they decline to have diplomatic relation with u ...

And u have the balls to claim bull shit here. I must commend Chinese ability to spread lies and defend lies. Goebbles is an infant infront of u Chinese .

Ever thought about the reason why they are not keen...which I have mentioned many times in my post above......which u are conveniently glossing over .Its like your CCCP ....selective interpretation of MAPS, contracts and not willing to discuss face to face .....

again another bullshit lie, Bhutan want to be like Nepal that it will never at the mercy of India and know China can offer them a better deal, the frenzy and paranoid India is so upset.

Bhutan even made a film where they expressed "fiendship" with china claims gobal times.

How can china convince the world when they are the aggressors every where from SCS to himalayas.

When china tells the world that some one occupied their territory it will be like, it will be like wolf complaining about sheep.

jim-carrey-sarcastic-face-oh-really-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-13_6-5-50.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-13_6-5-50.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
again another bullshit lie, Bhutan want to be like Nepal that it will never at the mercy of India and know China can offer them a better deal, the frenzy and paranoid India is so upset.[/QUOTE

Care to tell me your lies on Nepal....go ahead....please share the official stance of Nepal?

In Nepal u guys propagated Communism and distributed Guns....with the force of gun power u created complications....india however is back as the people are Hindus and Indians ...we will weed out Chinese influence in few years .

U have to realize....u will get paid back in terms u have never expected. First slap is Dokalam.....first do something about it and than we will talk about rest of the issues.

For a moment, put aside the emotions and try to have a rational discussion.

If Bhutan is neutral, then it is quite expected out of a country which is not at all a match at the political level and in other level to even argue or fight with China for its territory. China is a military power and China is using its power to victimize smaller countries like Bhutan. So definitely, they are worried as they may not trust completely with India,not because, they do not like us, rather it is due to the global stature of China and its veto power in UN council.

So Bhutan may not want to be a reason for war between 2 nuclear powers. The next questions is what is China going to achive by threating such small nations? Honestly, even i am surprised, why China is behind Bhutan?...Fighting with India or border issues, makes sense for me...But even they do not leave such small countries to remain in peace with their desire to make every one to listen and obey the Chines narrative of the world.

Threating small nations? what kind of bullshit is this, it's India that feel threaten to see China-Bhutan is on it way to normalize their relation...and deliberately want to fabricate an incident to prevent our relation to develop further with Bhutan...you guys are just a joke of 21st centuries by fabricating the idea as China is threatening small nations, but it's truth when apply to India, all small nations in South Asia include Bhutan feel threaten by India...that's undeniable.

I guess the people of Bhutan don't want to become cannon fodder for India in the event China calls India's bluff in the pissing contest and actually wipes the dhoties off the Indian legs.

Bhutan even made a film where they expressed "fiendship" with china claims gobal times.

How can china convince the world when they are the aggressors every where from SCS to himalayas.

When china tells the world that some one occupied their territory it will be like, it will be like wolf complaining about sheep.

jim-carrey-sarcastic-face-oh-really-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Aggressor? we're not the one who imprison Bhutan and prevent them from normalize their relation with China...and Bhutan know very well who is the real wolf.

Then they are pretty bad at it. Global times has done nothing better than making the Chinese look like a frustrated lot.
True......I thought we had the worst media out let's.. .. But this stand off proved me wrong.... There is a stiff competition for arnab,times group and zee.....

Aggressor? we're not the one who imprison Bhutan and prevent them from normalize their relation with China...and Bhutan know very well who is the real wolf.
oh yeah the world believes ur bull***. may be china should get their pal NK to vouch for them.
Nobody makes friends by trying to f*** others, they only make enemies. China dint come to bhutan with roses right? but with roads to invade them.

True......I thought we had the worst media out let's.. .. But this stand off proved me wrong.... There is a stiff competition for arnab,times group and zee.....
On the other hand, I am pretty much surprised by their silence. Clearly shows GoI's bifurcated policy on using media on two different fronts.

On the other hand, I am pretty much surprised by their silence. Clearly shows GoI's bifurcated policy on using media on two different fronts.
I am surprised myself.... They have been quiet and ignoring it.... There were few editorials and opinion columns.... but most of them were balanced.....

You mean to say govt using them by not taking their usual stands? If they are then I would loud the media on listening to govt on national security.... But is it the case?

I am surprised myself.... They have been quiet and ignoring it.... There were few editorials and opinion columns.... but most of them were balanced.....

You mean to say govt using them by not taking their usual stands? If they are then I would loud the media on listening to govt on national security.... But is it the case?
Absolutely, this is the case. Before Doklam standoff indian media had aired several news infused with anti china rhetoric. Remember, China killer?

Threating small nations? what kind of bullshit is this, it's India that feel threaten to see China-Bhutan is on it way to normalize their relation...and deliberately want to fabricate an incident to prevent our relation to develop further with Bhutan...you guys are just a joke of 21st centuries by fabricating the idea as China is threatening small nations, but it's truth when apply to India, all small nations in South Asia include Bhutan feel threaten by India...that's undeniable.

Can you please stop using various adjectives to communicate your intentions to the posers here.
As i told, it could have been more rational if China go into a fight with India for boundary issue. But when China is in confrontation mode with a tiny state like Bhutan, it shows its mindset and desire to bully smaller nation and bring into your terms of engagement.

What happened suddenly global times went quiet did they get the memo.:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom