What's new

Bhutan’s neutral stance embarrasses India

Really we shall see about that, India will never be able to imprisoned Bhutan for eternity, sure we can liberate Bhutan as we speak but India is so frenzy to see that happen, Bhutan is fed up with India hegemony that why it secretly seek China's help.

But you Indian can keep fabrication as how Bhutanese think about China or fabricate on the fake relation between India and Bhutan, at the end of the day they will be like Nepal to expose Indian shameless true.
If Bhutan has secretly sought Chinese help, what stops you publishing it? Had there been any such incident, the Chinese would have done anything to grab this opportunity.

We're so desperate to look for way out? :rofl: we're not the one interested to negotiate with India...your FM and commander are begging us to negotiate not us, we told them either our way or the highway..
Yeah that's why your defence Minister said don't believe what you see in and said by media ,he distanced himself from statements threatening war .:-)

Bro quote me the name of the source with link where Bhutan has said the area is not it's territory.you guys are good at lying but also living it
After all this is over you will see no road or chinese in that area.:yahoo:

If Bhutan has secretly sought Chinese help, what stops you publishing it? Had there been any such incident, the Chinese would have done anything to grab this opportunity.

And to let you guys hurt them such you guys did to Jigmi Y Thinley? the coward Indian gorverment couldn't withstand China-Bhutan friendship and sabotage our relation by cutting cooking oil and gaz to force Jigmi to lose his election, then entire world all know the shameless Indian plot.

china-bhutan-look-to-establish-formal-ties-pg.jpg

Yeah that's why your defence Minister said don't believe what you see in and said by media ,he distanced himself from statements threatening war .:-)

Bro quote me the name of the source with link where Bhutan has said the area is not it's territory.you guys are good at lying but also living it
After all this is over you will see no road or chinese in that area.:yahoo:

In contrary you will see we will dispatch rocket and artillery to this area to fulfill Indian strategist wish at aiming on your chicken neck...and your prophecy will be fulfilled.

In contrary you will see we will dispatch rocket and artillery to this area to fulfill Indian strategist wish at aiming on your chicken neck...and your prophecy will be fulfilled.
As expected there will be no link to show Bhutan actually said that as I said you live your lie too.show me the link

And to let you guys hurt them such you guys did to Jigmi Y Thinley? the coward Indian gorverment couldn't withstand China-Bhutan friendship and sabotage our relation by cutting cooking oil and gaz to force Jigmi to lose his election, then entire world all know the shameless Indian plot.

china-bhutan-look-to-establish-formal-ties-pg.jpg

Thinley never lost due to India's cutting of subsidies and it's a just another grand Chinese conspiracy or propaganda theory: didn't we discussed about this before? Thinley's voting share reduced just marginally in the second round and he lost due to more tightly knit opposition.

As expected there will be no link to show Bhutan actually said that as I said you live your lie too.show me the link

isn't that so obvious, you don't need PhD degree to understand that.

Thinley never lost due to India's cutting of subsidies and it's a just another grand Chinese conspiracy or propaganda theory: didn't we discussed before? Thinley's voting share reduced just marginally in the second round and he lost due to more tightly knit opposition.

you can lie to yourself but all know the true color of India.

you can lie to yourself but all know the true color of India.
There was nothing to lie but simple numerical analysis of the election that Thinley lost. If you think he lost due to Indian intervention, prove it with logic.

It was obvious from the start you guys have been lying all the time first it was old clips as live fire in Tibet,then the troops and equipment moving in the opposite direction to reach to Tibet to reach the parade in inner mangolia region as troops moving to Tibet then came Bhutan told chinese that the are belongs to China ,so it does look obvious.anyway you can ask all your team to search for the link I asked for .

There was nothing to lie but simple numerical analysis of the election that Thinley lost. If you think he lost due to Indian intervention, prove it with logic.

We don't have to prove anything and don't assume that we're stupid, China has intelligent too don't forget, you think this kind of retard plot will escape Chinese intelligent?

It was obvious from the start you guys have been lying all the time first it was old clips as live fire in Tibet,then the troops and equipment moving in the opposite direction to reach to Tibet to reach the parade in inner mangolia region as troops moving to Tibet then came Bhutan told chinese that the are belongs to China ,so it does look obvious.anyway you can ask all your team to search for the link I asked for .

you can chose to live in denial, China will certainly fulfill your worst nightmare as bargain ship but dispatch rocket and artillery into Dorklam....that you can bet on it.

For a moment, put aside the emotions and try to have a rational discussion.

If Bhutan is neutral, then it is quite expected out of a country which is not at all a match at the political level and in other level to even argue or fight with China for its territory. China is a military power and China is using its power to victimize smaller countries like Bhutan. So definitely, they are worried as they may not trust completely with India,not because, they do not like us, rather it is due to the global stature of China and its veto power in UN council.

So Bhutan may not want to be a reason for war between 2 nuclear powers. The next questions is what is China going to achive by threating such small nations? Honestly, even i am surprised, why China is behind Bhutan?...Fighting with India or border issues, makes sense for me...But even they do not leave such small countries to remain in peace with their desire to make every one to listen and obey the Chines narrative of the world.

Another India bashing thread. Bhutan is with India, that's why they have allowed us in their territory. Jokes on you.

again another imaginative lie, you claim to know everything about Bhutan and Bhutan want but the true is Bhutan want to normalize relation with China...and India is so frenzy

And another lie to pretend knowing Dalai Lama and Tibetan...a pure mental fabrication....LMAO just too funny

Bhutan wants to normalize relation with China. China deceiving misinformation quoting some very top secret confidential exchange ......yet they decline to have diplomatic relation with u ...

And u have the balls to claim bull shit here. I must commend Chinese ability to spread lies and defend lies. Goebbles is an infant infront of u Chinese .

Ever thought about the reason why they are not keen...which I have mentioned many times in my post above......which u are conveniently glossing over .Its like your CCCP ....selective interpretation of MAPS, contracts and not willing to discuss face to face .....

Another India bashing thread. Bhutan is with India, that's why they have allowed us in their territory. Jokes on you.

LMAO, Bhutan never want to be with India if it has the choice, you Indian just like make pretentious claim...to funny.

For a moment, put aside the emotions and try to have a rational discussion.

If Bhutan is neutral, then it is quite expected out of a country which is not at all a match at the political level and in other level to even argue or fight with China for its territory. China is a military power and China is using its power to victimize smaller countries like Bhutan. So definitely, they are worried as they may not trust completely with India,not because, they do not like us, rather it is due to the global stature of China and its veto power in UN council.

So Bhutan may not want to be a reason for war between 2 nuclear powers. The next questions is what is China going to achive by threating such small nations? Honestly, even i am surprised, why China is behind Bhutan?...Fighting with India or border issues, makes sense for me...But even they do not leave such small countries to remain in peace with their desire to make every one to listen and obey the Chines narrative of the world.
Why China is behind Bhutan? They were never behind Bhutan in the first place. It was a very calculated plan to test Indian waters and subsequent US response.

Back
Top Bottom