What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

That new airport will also be named after ''HER''

What is in a name?

The next government will change it to their liking and so on.

The real issue is the safety technology available at the airport and the competence of the personnel running it.

License to BHOJA AIR was given during NS tenure...... duniya news...
as far as i know now its irrelevant who gave the license, the main question is who are responsible of keeping an eye on the pvt airliners... i'm afraid these news r just point scoring ....

To crash because of Windshear in 2012 (yes VCheng, I was mixing two different phenomena) in Pakistan is a shame for us really. The pilot do think 'o yar kiya lahore jaan hai, petrol ka kharcha, aur phir hotelon ka bhi' thora sa agay ho kar dekhtay hain, and before you know it, you are under a CB cloud. These practices need to stop. And old aircraft or new aircraft, nothing goes under CB cloud. Just in the last ten days, 3 Emirates flights were diverted from DXB to Fujeirah airport because of windshear on approach.

Running a airline in Pakistan is a joke. Sitting here and watching the million departments in Emirates makes you aware of the complexness of the business. Somebody who is rich in Pakistan decides to buy 5 second hand A/C from US< and put them under a w name, and you have your business. proper maintenance is unheard of. Every body tries cost saving.

If peoples party is voted in, for another term, i swear, i will apply for nationality of some other country, be it any, but I'll leave this wretched country for good.

that's pathetic way of thinking.

this country will finally overcome all distress and suffering, the future depends on everybody's faith and support.

To crash because of Windshear in 2012 (yes VCheng, I was mixing two different phenomena) in Pakistan is a shame for us really. The pilot do think 'o yar kiya lahore jaan hai, petrol ka kharcha, aur phir hotelon ka bhi' thora sa agay ho kar dekhtay hain, and before you know it, you are under a CB cloud. These practices need to stop. And old aircraft or new aircraft, nothing goes under CB cloud. Just in the last ten days, 3 Emirates flights were diverted from DXB to Fujeirah airport because of windshear on approach.

Running a airline in Pakistan is a joke. Sitting here and watching the million departments in Emirates makes you aware of the complexness of the business. Somebody who is rich in Pakistan decides to buy 5 second hand A/C from US< and put them under a w name, and you have your business. proper maintenance is unheard of. Every body tries cost saving.

Thank you for admitting that; I am impressed by your honesty and thank you for it.

This crash, just the the Air Blue crash before it, is more a symptom of an underlying rot that affects the whole system, than just an isolated tragedy caused by adverse weather.

As long as that system is not changed, more tragedies will continue to occur, sadly.

The aircraft fell 900 feet from 2900 to 2000 apprx. Suggesting that microburst did indeed take place.

But the puzzling part i that the aircraft did indeed catch fire before impact, possibly due to lightning, but on the ground, it did not seem as if a fire took place.

The fuel sheet would be interesting.
An AirBlue flight was following Bhoja Air flight. The AirBlue flight landed safely at Islamabad Airport five minutes after Bhoja Air accident.

Crash took place after ATC confirmed that the landing gears were down.

Thank you for admitting that; I am impressed by your honesty and thank you for it.

This crash, just the the Air Blue crash before it, is more a symptom of an underlying rot that affects the whole system, than just an isolated tragedy caused by adverse weather.

As long as that system is not changed, more tragedies will continue to occur, sadly.

Well thank you, accepting your mistakes always takes you forward, not back.

And weather can be bad, but when you decide to go right in it, or under a CB cloud, that is suicidal.

The system, CAA, and every other institution is flawed. Active PIA pilots are made CAA high up officials , what do you expect. People with no qualifications are sitting in CAA and taking interviews from much more experienced officials of the business.

There was a hope that the airblue crash would introduce a shake up of the system, but alas, it was not to be.

I am telling you a first hand sight, if there is a problem in some part of one engine, simply take that part off the other engine or spare, and problem solved. So, you have one less part than the total needed, and it creates a big mess.

And prime minister has formed a judicial commission, what does it mean? Judges will now investigate this?

118 dead bodies have already been processed and handed over to relatives..
Thats monumental performance by PIMS doctors.

Even more sad than this accident is how our media is handling this tragedy. I personally think like someone mentioned it was mix of lightning strike and micro burst, we should stop blaming the airline until and unless facts are proved.

Even more sad than this accident is how our media is handling this tragedy. I personally think like someone mentioned it was mix of lightning strike and micro burst, we should stop blaming the airline until and unless facts are proved.

The maintenance practices are sub-standard, no two ways about it.

Today again, media are in the houses of the deceased, shoving their mikes on the relatives' throats. Really unprofessional and morally worng.

until and unless we have maintenance records etc we can't point fingers, the plane after all was cleared for takeoff by someone, We all know that weather conditions were very bad, we also know that only 5 minutes apart there was a Air Blue flight landing (and safely landed). My question is that if plane indeed was hit by lighting and caught fire than would it be right to blame the Airlines for that? Give them shadow of a doubt until facts are cleared

until and unless we have maintenance records etc we can't point fingers, the plane after all was cleared for takeoff by someone, We all know that weather conditions were very bad, we also know that only 5 minutes apart there was a Air Blue flight landing (and safely landed). My question is that if plane indeed was hit by lighting and caught fire than would it be right to blame the Airlines for that? Give them shadow of a doubt until facts are cleared

In this case, I dont know the exact cause, nobody knows.

But the general maintenance practices in Pakistani Civil Aviation are quite sub-standard.

An interesting little fact, no airport, including Lahore and Karachi, has ILS at both ends of the runway.

I think it would be better to read last few pages, we already have enough fight on these points.

Back
Top Bottom