What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

New Reports: Plane's instrument landing system was out of order

This most probably was down wind, coupled with possibly a engine fire (eye witness accounts).

Alhough the plane did come with huge force.

flights have been diverted from Isl Airport to lahore.

Manufacturer of the black box opens it up, not boeing.

Stop doing conspiracy theories.

We all know the level of the crash investigations here, the Air blue report was a 38 page farce. Have you ever seen a Accident report of 38 pages????

Well, BS sells !!!!
The geo guy said, had the aircraft been old, could the passengers have jumped in time before the crash? And i was like WTF

i guess he hardly leaves news room ....

Is the debris field spread out? Considering eye witness accounts on "falling parts", "large ball of fire".. a bomb can also be not ruled out.

No sir,the debris is although scattered but nor on a very large area..
The plane exploded at very low altitude and before that a fire was observed...
If it had been a bomb explosion at high altitude the debris had been strewn across tens of kilometers...But here its hardly 1 Square Kilometers.

Manufacturer of the black box opens it up, not boeing.

Stop doing conspiracy theories.

We all know the level of the crash investigations here, the Air blue report was a 38 page farce. Have you ever seen a Accident report of 38 pages????

Well, BS sells !!!!
The geo guy said, had the aircraft been old, could the passengers have jumped in time before the crash? And i was like WTF.

nahein yaar, I don't have 38 pages books.

New Reports: Plane's instrument landing system was out of order

LOL....Hilarious man.

Instrument based landing system is nothing essential...as Pilots are considered able enough to land the plane manually....
Although it depends what instruments were faulty....

Apart from that,it wasn't a crash landing,as the plane appears to have caught fire and then exploded just before reaching the airport...so faulty landing instruments are not a contributing factor.

A sad event....RIP to the dead.

8:34pm
Two-kilometre-long traffic jam near Islamabad airport. Ambulances finding it very hard to get through, reports The Express Tribune‘s Vaqas Asghar.

ISLAMABAD AIRPORT have been closed for 2 days for all kinda air traffic on the orders of zardari...

Instrument based landing system is nothing essential...as Pilots are considered able enough to land the plane manually....
Although it depends what instruments were faulty....

Apart from that,it wasn't a crash landing,as the plane appears to have caught fire and then exploded just before reaching the airport...so faulty landing instruments are not a contributing factor.

I doubt it exploded.

No sound of explosion was heard.

And i agree, ILS or no ILS does not make much of a difference in this case.

manufacturing date of last B-737-200 advanced
First Order Rollout First Flight Certificatio First Delivery In Service
737-200 Adv 07/16/70 03/26/71 04/15/71 05/03/71 05/20/71 06/71 All Nippon 8/08/88

So this is not state of the art.. and susceptible to such fallacies as lighting sparking off fuel.

After watching the eyewitness's statement it looks the cause of crash is a lighting strike. The electricity dis-chargers on wings and tail do help in most cases but what can't be controlled is the sudden shock wave created as a result of its impact.The unfortunate airliner was low on altitude, with little chances of recovery after the lighting strike.

May Allah bless all the departed souls. Amen!

I doubt it exploded.

No sound of explosion was heard.

And i agree, ILS or no ILS does not make much of a difference in this case.

Express news reported multiple eye witness accounts in which the saw a plane at low altitude on fir and reported falling plane parts...
it was raining very heavily..that mus have absorbed the explosion...
Although it may not have been a single big explosion...just a plane tearing itself apart...

Back
Top Bottom