What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

How come they have not cordoned off the area of crash and people can be seen walking all over the debris, will this not hamper investigation and collection of evidence?

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume, these aircrafts obviously Boeing is made by US. They have the responsible to check investigation, what will Pakistan authorities can do to proof the cause of the incident? Probably ask US for recording, however in the past we haven't solve the problems. The cases was closed quickly.

We cannot open up the black boxes I think.

Black boxes go their manufacturer, not boeing, to get opened up.

The manufacturer opens the BlackBox....Thats standard procedure

Yes, that is the procedure.

But who is the manufacturer, honeywell?

We cannot open up the black boxes I think.

Black boxes go their manufacturer, not boeing, to get opened up.

yes I am aware of black boxes, it is very important to analyst and investigation. It is everything US control Pakistan all informations and details. We should stop purchasing their Boeing planes or we have to demand US to deal new agreement via black boxes emergency.

Last time Nov 2010, there were planes crash which killed 25 people in Karachi if I remember. The case was closed without solution.

535977_10150811028226117_681301116_11873763_426582579_n.jpg

This aircraft was pretty old, in terms of aviation.

Some people saying that the aircraft did have some issues, but was airworthy.

Meray bhai ... So many predictions on media right now are "JITNAY MOUN UTNI BATAIN". This is their job and that's how they get commercials. remember when airblue crashed 2010 Dr. Shahid Masood was saying their could be a possibility of anti aircraft Gun fire because it was flying over no fly zone. It is simply WTF ...

Real story will come out after a few weeks.

worst times for Pakistan. Even worst than 1971. RIP to dead.:cry:

u couldn't resist trolling could you???? plz refrain from diverting the topic.. i've seen how much u people care after reading the comments on TOI. So spare us this useless good for nothing sympathy

Our country is in such a mess :undecided: Insha'allah, as soon all foreign influence is removed, we can start afresh. RIP to the dead. Innah lillahi wa inahi rajioon.

yes I am aware of black boxes, it is very important to analyst and investigation. It is everything US control Pakistan all informations and details. We should stop purchasing their Boeing planes or we have to demand US to deal new agreement via black boxes emergency.

Last time Nov 2010, there were planes crash which killed 25 people in Karachi if I remember. The case was closed without solution.

Manufacturer of the black box opens it up, not boeing.

Stop doing conspiracy theories.

We all know the level of the crash investigations here, the Air blue report was a 38 page farce. Have you ever seen a Accident report of 38 pages????

Meray bhai ... So many predictions on media right now are "JITNAY MOUN UTNI BATAIN". This is their job and that's how they get commercials. remember when airblue crashed 2010 Dr. Shahid Masood was saying their could be a possibility of anti aircraft Gun fire because it was flying over no fly zone. It is simply WTF ...

Real story will come out after a few weeks.

Well, BS sells !!!!
The geo guy said, had the aircraft been old, could the passengers have jumped in time before the crash? And i was like WTF.

Ḥashshāshīn;2845308 said:
Our country is in such a mess :undecided: Insha'allah, as soon all foreign influence is removed, we can start afresh. RIP to the dead. Innah lillahi wa inahi rajioon.
huh wat r u upto???? these accidents happen all over the globe ... blaming a country is really amazing ... grow up

reminiscent of the airblue crash which was also weather related. Why dont we stop flights in bad weather to Islamabad ? Especially considering that we dont have ILS on both ends of active runway.

Correction my friend - AirBlue crash was pilot error - repeated reminder from 1st Officer were ignored , ex-PAF pilots fly AirBlue and its arrogance galore

Although the indications are against any foul play but obviously the CAA will also look into this possibility...

the ambulances are bogged down in the mud..because the area is agricultural fields and there was torrential rains few hours earlier.

Had something like this had happened during mid-flight, foul play wouldn't be ruled out but at a stage when the undercarriage is down, plane is low on power, trying to land in a storm, I would say it's a natural disaster.

Speculations are normal under such conditions......They come flying from everywhere...
Thats nothing unusual...

Is the debris field spread out? Considering eye witness accounts on "falling parts", "large ball of fire".. a bomb can also be not ruled out.

Wasn't there a controversy several years back in which PIA and other airlines were using used substandard quality parts from junkyards and cannibalized planes in their airlines...

This could be a mechanical failure.

Back
Top Bottom