What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

To insult, hurt, provoke people, and show people as intolerant. Shows how vile they really are, despite the cloak of liberalism they wear.

Didn't you see on this very thread, how a champion of liberalism was calling me names, and then you posted Behnsas crap, and he fizzled out? Little do they know, what awaits them.
Now you believe you are the victim here with your intolerance.

Hilarious. And petty. Every post you make in the end you threaten, like a belligerent kid. its hilarious how everyone becomes a champion on the internet after asking for a persons details from relatives. You don't scare me uncle.

As for Bhensa I have made my stance vivid. I do not support them or any anti Islam pages. But its no need to be so agitated. People condemn christianity and judaism too and much more harshly.

Now you believe you are the victim here with your intolerance.

Hilarious. And petty. Every post you make in the end you threaten, like a belligerent kid. its hilarious how everyone becomes a champion on the internet after asking for a persons details from relatives. You don't scare me uncle.

As for Bhensa I have made my stance vivid. I do not support them or any anti Islam pages. But its no need to be so agitated. People condemn christianity and judaism too and much more harshly.

Worrying about me should be the least of your problems. Enjoy!

Good points there, respect. We are all part of Pakistani society and want our own little Pakistan tailored to our way of thinking and needs. At some point we will need to recklessly debate what system is best for Pakistan and take pieces from all ideologies to make an equal, egalitarian yet hurtful to the majorities conservative ideals, Pakistan.

I agree that bhensa is treading a thin line. It is not only abusive to most muslims but also recklessly uncaring for their own lives as we have seen even questioning the blasphemy law can do to people like Taseer and how his entire UnIslamic thinking was laid as the justification of that act. There is no need to insult religion, its not about believing or disbelieving in God, angels and prophets. It is about being courteous.

Note that I have to constantly say I do not support blasphemy so I am not labelled a heretic here. I shouldn't have to explain myself though. I want whats best for Pakistan anyway.

I am glad you agree that blasphemy against Islam isn't the only thing wrong, but blasphemy (or in us muslims view disrespect-both terms have different innotations among followers of different religion) against any other religion is also wrong. This is a crucial similarity from which we can (perhaps) find common ground. Since you do not take offense easily this will be an easier discussion than with Pakistani/Arab KKK member Khafee. No offense. Though no matter how advanced his military knowledge may be he is orthodox at best in interpretation of religion.

Though disagreements are natural in the dark, fecund passages of nation building.

This is where we need to consider the current setup. Aren't there already vastly different interpretations and dissent between the fiqh's and religions? Christians don't get along with Ahmedis over how the Ahmedis view Jesus, that is an external problem, outside our religion. What we should note is how difficult it is to say we are just muslim. Mind you there are not only shia sunni tensions but extreme disagreements between sufis, deobandis, wahabis and hanafis and salafis. It has been alleged that dancing of sufi saints is disallowed.

Sorry for being the pessimist. I strongly believe in modern concepts like Ijtehad to deal with conservative fallacies. But my basic point is there are already divisions. Its about closing those divisions and building respect and harmony between the various groups that is important. For that i strongly believe re-evaluating some of our core principles. Like the blasphemy law. Rest i have agreed with. To prevent mob like justice if not anything else the state has to take action against those who abuse and hate on ANY religion.

While in a foreign country I have witnessed hate towards my religion and calling me arab when I am not. But the ones I truly admire is people like Ghamidi and Muhammad Farooq Khan and to a lesser extent Tariq Ramazan and Qadri who do not lose their cool. Also religion is openly criticized in the west. This, you may think applies only to Islam with Charlie Hebdo and the Christian equavilant pastor to our own JI mullahs. Infact Christianity is far more abused as a religion in the west by not just secularists but Christians. It is visible in movies, art and daily publications. There are some publications that survive on insulting Christian. But this is tolerated as debate there. Europe, since its early fanatical days has escaped the enclosing walls of orthodoxy.

I am not trying to justify but say that those of us who can tolerate even the worst abuse for Islam are in a far better position to present a better image of it to the world. Yet such people are killed. Muhammad Farooq Khan was slain and Ghamidi had to escape the country just because he refused to call shias kaffir.

I agree. I have mentioned mullahs who are tolerant personally. But a large number of bad apples spoils the entire batch. It isn't just about these mullahs with titles defaming Islam. It is also about the entire system we want for Pakistan. We all know when religion is imposed the state focuses on the beard of a man and veil of a women instead of on important things like equality and better economic output.

I agree. The Taliban represent Islam as much as a wolf represents the entire animal kingdom. I have spoken specifically on my views of provoking more conservative muslims extensively and also have refused to support bhensa. So I will not comment further and I don't have to prove I love my religion, Islam in my own intricate way.

I have agreed with this. There is no point making the situation any worse. When people are evolved into such a state where they can question religion so vehemently it will show and it will take time for us to think as citizens of some secular states have begun to think. Otherwise these people are only hurting sentiments of people who have not reached that point of tolerance.

I wish you the best, respect. Cheers for you have expressed yourself well. It is the more common, majorities view and as I support Islamic secularism with majoritarian thinking I understand that it is necessary for me to understand your and even more hostile elements like @Khafee's views

Bhensa page clearly crossed the line, i don't think we need any more proof for that after i posted some images yesterday. I am actually going to go one step further, i am going to call them extremists, these people are mentally ill.

I have always said that NOBODY is allowed to disrespect others faith. As a Muslim i am Not allowed to utter a single word against other people's religion, if i do then that is my fault and has nothing to do with my religion. The only problem i have here is with some people defending those extremist activists even after realizing that they crossed the line by a mile.

There is nothing wrong with being conservative, you can't change the religion just because times have changed. You don't have to be a liberal or secular to be peaceful and live in harmony. There are bad people everywhere, they are just being controlled by the law, even in western countries hundreds of shops are robbed during blackouts.

I am not going to comment on these people you named because i don't know about them alot. There are also some people who think All Maulvi's are bad, these days there are some people who can't even look at people with a Beard. Beard is a personal choice, if nobody cares about you being clean shaven, then why do you care about others beard.

We are on the same page here with some exceptions, good debate.

To insult, hurt, provoke people, and show people as intolerant. Shows how vile they really are, despite the cloak of liberalism they wear.

Didn't you see on this very thread, how a champion of liberalism was calling me names, and then you posted Behnsas crap, and he fizzled out? Little do they know, what awaits them.

You are correct sir, i just wanted to hear that from @Syed.Ali.Haider because he doesn't have much to say except defend those extremists.

Yet again, please let me make it clear: I am defending the due, fair and equal process of law for all citizens, nothing more and nothing less.

Whoever took them, let us first realize that it is a violation of law and a denial of the abductee's rights. A crime has likely been committed by persons unknown at this point in time.

Yet again, please let me make it clear: I am defending the due, fair and equal process of law for all citizens, nothing more and nothing less.
Lol. For that courts need to be independent the recent panama fiasco alone tells us more if that is the case

Whoever took them, let us first realize that it is a violation of law and a denial of the abductee's rights. A crime has likely been committed by persons unknown at this point in time.
So why not register a case against unknown person. In land of Pakistan it happens all the time registering cases against unknown people

What if the case is registered and the abductors turn out be what is rumored? Now there is an even bigger problem.

That is what we are saying too, but the difference is that you are blaming the agencies without any proof you don't even know if they those extremist activists are actually kidnapped or hiding somewhere. You are not ready to accept that those extremist activists have hurt sentiments of millions of people.

What part of "unknown persons" is not clear? "A crime has likely been committed by persons unknown at this point in time."

And if somebody is offended, it has no bearing on due process of law, and it does not limit anybody's rights, but their own problem.

What part of "unknown persons" is not clear? "A crime has likely been committed by persons unknown at this point in time."

And if somebody is offended, it has no bearing on due process of law, and it does not limit anybody's rights, but their own problem.
"Unknown persons" crimes will be revealed when the time comes, but for now according to Pakistani Law blasphemy is a heinous crime, authorities should drag those extremist "activists" out of their basements where they are hiding and present them before the court.

But the authorities have already declared that there is no pending action for blasphemy against these persons.

The Holy Quran prescribes severe punishment for spreading "Al-Fitnah" or "Al-Fasaad" on Allah's land (5:33). Allah tells us that Fitnah is worse than killing (2:191) ...... FITNAH means unrest or rebellion, especially against a rightful ruler. and FASAD means spreading mischief in a Muslim land, creating disorder in the Muslim community, or a revolution or war against a just government/establishment, or other similar things..

As for hate speech/blasphemy, the Holy Quran does not prescribe any worldly punishment for this offense. Quite the contrary, Allah tells us to ignore and avoid blasphemers, and leave it to Allah almighty to decide their fate (9:74, 4:140, 28:55, 7:199)

So, as per the Holy Quran, hate speech/blasphemy is not "Fitnah/Fasad"(Fasad is a crime punishable by death)...

In fact, the Holy Quran does not prescribe any worldly punishment for religious offenses (Blasphemy, Apostasy etc.) .... The Holy Quran prescribes worldly punishments only for worldly crimes (Murder, Theft, Fasad etc.) ... It's really that simple

And Pakistan law includes the principle of fasad-fil-arz (mischief on earth) ... Let the courts decide whether or not the alleged criminals committed "fasad-fil-arz" .... Section 311, Pakistan Penal Code:

http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/legislation/1860/actXLVof1860.html#123
(AtTaubah 9: 74)
They swear by Allah that they did not say [anything against the Prophet] while they had said the word of disbelief and disbelieved after their [pretense of] Islam and planned that which they were not to attain. And they were not resentful except [for the fact] that Allah and His Messenger had enriched them of His bounty. So if they repent, it is better for them; but if they turn away, Allah will punish them with a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And there will not be for them on earth any protector or helper.

(An-Nisa 4: 140)
And it has already come down to you in the Book that when you hear the verses of Allah [recited], they are denied [by them] and ridiculed; so do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Indeed, you would then be like them. Indeed Allah will gather the hypocrites and disbelievers in Hell all together -

(Al-Qasas 28: 55)
And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you; we seek not the ignorant."

(Al-Araaf 7: 199)
Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.

But the authorities have already declared that there is no pending action for blasphemy against these persons.
you asked same thing yesterday and i gave you my answer, there are no cases against them because our government is scared of moombati mafia, and there is western pressure on them, how can they refuse orders from their masters?

Now answer my question that you have been avoiding since last 3 or 4 days...what is the reason or point of creating such pages?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom