What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

Friend I have nothing personal against you. You are always combative though just because we happened to disagree once. If this is not a fragile ego what is.

You do have something personal against me. I avoid your childish nonsense but you keep quoting me, and keep talking crap, as in this particular case, where as per you Bhensa did not commit Blasphemy.

Don't worry Masafi boy, interesting times ahead. Wait and watch.

Committing blasphemy, by itself, is not a valid or sufficient reason for anyone to go missing without due process of law.

On Namoos e Risalat no tolerance keep it to yourself, In that case call Ghazi Ilam Din a intihaa prast along with M.A jinnah who wants to fight his case.
That guy was a murderer and nothing more than that the retard who wrote that book committed a sin and Allah will punish him but he also committed a major sin because he murdered another human who gave him that right? no one.

This guy called Ghazi Ilm Din a murder.....

Screen shot taken and Inshallah soon will be reported

@Horus @Slav Defence @WebMaster @Khafee

Please take action against those who are calling and abusing our heroes of Islam and propagating liberal atheistism and doing blasphemy.
ISLAM DO NOT ORDER YOU TO KILL SOMEONE because of blasphemy understand this thing pls go ahead and make 10000 copies of that screenshot because fact is he murdered another human and that makes him a murderer and what is this liberal, atheism BS? i am just telling you what Quran and Islam teaches us. Tell me this do you also consider mumtaz qadri a hero and a shaheed? NauzbillAh.

heroes of Islam
NauzbillAh NauzbillAh NauzbillAh may Allah forgive you for making a murderer hero of Islam!

63622ae942.jpg
:lol: so instead of countering me with facts and logic you're threatening me with this really? i didn't committed any blasphemy so what are you gonna tell police?
They don't know your ugly faces and reality.
oh really than let me tag all of them and lets expose your dirty extremist nature.
@Khafee @django @Hell hound @Mentee
@Zibago @Zaki @Moonlight @RealNapster

@Zaki

I have screen shots even post still available above in which he call Ghazi ilm Din shaheed a murderer.
Didn't he murdered another human answer in yes or no.

@Zaki

I have screen shots even post still available above in which he call Ghazi ilm Din shaheed a murderer.

@The Sandman

Tag real person to get me ban Ok I will help you @WAJsal
FYI zaki is also a mod and why would i want you to get ban? it's good let everyone see your extremist views.

Ghazi ilm Din shaheed

Sorry sir. pardon me for my lack of knowledge. but i don't know this personlaity. can you reffer me some links so that i can read about him ? or just in 5-6 bullet lines explain me who he was ?

He kills the swine So I would like to.
Ah than say it like that zaki can do that too don't worry he will take care of swi--- i mean you very soon don't worry. btw are you a muslim? i mean you're abusing others didn't our Prophet teach not to abuse others?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom