What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

lol..... o come one ....just ignore such type of pages, hundreds of pages run on FB daily and close. Who cares ...... seriously are we spending so much time discussing such pages.??????.... lol.
I care , we care, infact every human with a bit of intelligence humanity and self respect cares. Our duty is to report every such page to the authorities .

lol..... o come one ....just ignore such type of pages, hundreds of pages run on FB daily and close. Who cares ...... seriously are we spending so much time discussing such pages.??????.... lol.
as i know sir . every freethinkers runs own forums and pages . there are so many of them bhensa was one of them others are still on FB . so many ahmdi also run pages . nothing can control social media but our education . if every Muslim is educated abut islam and have basic knowledge of Islam nothing will happen . problem is we have big society with so many hip hops so there is a gap . i have read so many atheists in 11 months turn shia 12th month lollz . same as i see so many claim to be freethinker agnostic atheists but they are not its just pressure the release . some of them just turn back with one incident . good example is death of one of famous atheist's close relative and he turned to be sufi . most important part of this is 100s of them in wast east asia USA canada EU so what FIA will do ?

Last edited:
Like Saroor Ijaz ,hello pretty pistol ,Bhensa also exposed amazing .

I care , we care, infact every human with a bit of intelligence humanity and self respect cares. Our duty is to report every such page to the authorities .
You can report that. But making big deal of it.........seriously ........Allah will ask for " haquq il ibad " first , later talk about your namaz. .... anyway , dear brother its waste of time.

You can report that. But making big deal of it.........seriously ........Allah will ask for " haquq il ibad " first , later talk about your namaz. .... anyway , dear brother its waste of time.
That's a straw man's argument to be precise. Anyone living inside Pak should have to abide by the constitutional rules ---

as i know sir . every freethinkers runs own forums and pages . there are so many of them bhensa was one of them others are still on FB . so many ahmdi also run pages . nothing can control social media but our education . if every Muslim is educated abut islam and have basic knowledge of Islam nothing will happen . problem is we have big society with so many hip hops so there is a gap . i have read so many atheists in 11 months turn shia 12th month lollz . same as i see so many claim to be freethinker agnostic atheists but they are not its just pressure the release . some of them just turn back with one incident . good example is death of one of famous atheist and he turned to be sufi . most important part of this is 100s of them in wast east asia USA canada EU so what FIA will do ?
Khan sahab ......ya social media bhoot bari bemari ha....you spend all day and nites. Take trip to teaching circles of Pakistani colleges and universities ...its different world. Which majority of people don't know.

Hello all
WTF , Those types of pages , man its just too much , Its great to know they are down and there pages too , but it will be a great shame if they come out alive, They deserve punishment (pain full) for what they did.
Not only them but also all those who are coming out for there support , My foot fking Roshan Khiyal activists . Kill them all too with there brothers TTPs , One Liberal and Second Religious but in reality Both Terrorists.

Note: I am having a fear that they might be killed by there handlers , just like Sabeen . But if, This is done by any of our agency , Salute to them , Great jobs guys , best of luck and keep up the good work .
@Hours Great job done bro , keep up the good work . I have a suggestion if u can pass it to authorities , Its time to make a proper activists cell(forum, sensor , etc) to counter and check , Pro Iran(Shia) + Pro KSA(Sunni or Wahhabi) pages , posts , videos , articles ,news , liberals , fundamentalist, activists , scholars etc,,,, Its time for PAKISTAN FIRST (Islamic Pakistan not Sunni Nor Shia)

Please say no to Liberal Terrorism . Thank u all

@Zibago , @django , @The Sandman , @Moonlight , @PaklovesTurkiye , @Zarvan , @Ulla
I myself am a moderate yet I consider blasphemers the filthiest and vilest creatures on the face of this Earth, so glad these B@st_r_s have been taken down, do these swines not realise that this nation was created in the name of Islam yet they have the audacity to insult the Holy Prophet (pbuh), am glad to know that folk or rather filth like this will know that in future their will be severe consequences for their most hideuos action, that they can no longer hide behind a PC screen.Kudos Chacha

Khan sahab ......ya social media bhoot bari bemari ha....you spend all day and nites.
ab nhi sir ji . i am quit sitting behind . social media ho ya webs even YT her jaga tons of tons blasphemy ho rahi hai not only hamary mazhab ya firqy ke khilaf her kisi ke khilaf . isko 2-3 bandy paker ke band nhi kiya ja sakta . real problem is counter the arguments with argument . koi khuda ka banda hai ? as i know its happen after very long time once and then turn back as always .

Back
Top Bottom