What's new

Bhensa founder Waqas Goraya returns home

i am of the opinion that like mullahs Army just uses Islam to fool the populous.we think PA is some Army sent from heaven up above and is protector of Muslim ummah! but look at history and present PA is nothing but a group of drunkard,corrupt cowards!!!
OH REALLY.
ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND AT SIACHEN GLACIER????

sometimes agencies release culprits to track their whole network.. anyway they keep updating files and then at right time a transgressor has to pay..
like in Bhutto case.. the FIR was registered (false or true) and that became the reason for the capital punishment..
people are upset about current COA and were about Kiyani but they forget the individual role.. current COA was the mind behind operation in upper and lower Waziristan. All teh files and logistic preparation for operation in North and karachi were prepared in kiyani tenure.. anyway my point is, it may be a tactical retreat
It isn't a tactical retreat. I wrote a whole paragraph in honour of ISI and then deleted it. It isn't time for ISI bashing.

I don't but just see how easily they create a negative image of Pakistan everywhere be it on social media, internet forums, economic forums etc everywhere they go they spit venom against us and create a negative image of Pakistan and people easily buy that. You want to give them more chances to do that?

Only ignorants like them will buy such moronic hate .

Our country our rules .. who are you to poke noses .

OH REALLY.
ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND AT SIACHEN GLACIER????

i work hard and pay taxes i do my part! if everyone start standing on border i am sure this country would go bankrupt in 2 mins!

see i have nothing against brave soldiers who give their lives for us! i have total respect for them but top brass is full of cowards! and cowards should be allowed to lead! and please stop worshiping PA they have caused Pakistan more problems than bastards like bhensas!

All are same... What did Gen Raheel Sharif do on dawn leaks , after creating a big issue and calling it security breach? I dont understand..when we dont have guts to conlcude any case and ounish vulprits, why do we create an issue in the first place, and make a mockery of ourselves?

Anyways..this bhensa issue was much more serious case than even dawn leaks..and we buckled under pressure, as always... Shame
Sometimes i feel that i might loose little remaining faith on federation of Pakistan

It isn't a tactical retreat. I wrote a whole paragraph in honour of ISI and then deleted it. It isn't time for ISI bashing.
I am happy that ISI didn't go extra judicial... its will bring more more fingers pointing at pak and military.. you know they are just 'engineer' the real architect is someone else. Plus its a game of time and thorns. so its require delicacy..

i work hard and pay taxes i do my part! if everyone start standing on border i am sure this country would go bankrupt in 2 mins!

see i have nothing against brave soldiers who give their lives for us! i have total respect for them but top brass is full of cowards! and cowards should be allowed to lead! and please stop worshiping PA they have caused Pakistan more problems than bastards like bhensas!
YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR SELF YOU PAY TAXES BECAUSE U DONT HAVE ANYOTHER CHOICE.
I M NOT SAYING THAT EVERYONE SHOULD STAND ON BORDER
I M JUST SAYING THAT PEOPLES LIKE THEY SHOULD SPEND FEW DAYS AT SIACHEN OR AT LOC.
AND YAR YE METHEE CHURI BAN K MAT KATA KARO PURANA HO GAYA MONAFIQAT KA TAREKA YE.
YOU USED THE WORD ARMY AND AFTER THAT P.A P.A.
ARE SOLDIERS NOT INCLUDED IN ARMY P.A?
I NOT WORSHIPNG ARMY UNDERSTAND.
I M A MUSLIM I BELEIVE IN ALLAH AND WOHI IBADAT K LAIQ HAI.

I am happy that ISI didn't go extra judicial... its will bring more more fingers pointing at pak and military.. you know they are just 'engineer' the real architect is someone else. Plus its a game of time and thorns. so its require delicacy..

wtf isi to do with them in the first place?

I like your optimism.

YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR SELF YOU PAY TAXES BECAUSE U DONT HAVE ANYOTHER CHOICE.
I M NOT SAYING THAT EVERYONE SHOULD STAND ON BORDER
I M JUST SAYING THAT PEOPLES LIKE THEY SHOULD SPEND FEW DAYS AT SIACHEN OR AT LOC.
AND YAR YE METHEE CHURI BAN K MAT KATA KARO PURANA HO GAYA MONAFIQAT KA TAREKA YE.
YOU USED THE WORD ARMY AND AFTER THAT P.A P.A.
ARE SOLDIERS NOT INCLUDED IN ARMY P.A?
I NOT WORSHIPNG ARMY UNDERSTAND.
I M A MUSLIM I BELEIVE IN ALLAH AND WOHI IBADAT K LAIQ HAI.

bhai meray by worshipping i dint mean keh app ibadaat kar rahay hain i meant blind following PAs bs propoganda!

and nothing meethi choori about what i said! by PA i meant the decision makers and soliders stending on borders are not decision makers! they dont suck Asif Zardari or Miyan shareefs ball to get plots or make money its the top brass that does that and shame the brave soldiers!

cowards couldnt do anything against Dawn news for digrascing Pakistan and labeling the whole nation supporter of terrorism, they are suppose to protect us against external and internal threats but what have they done to protect us against their curropt masters the zardaris! sirf bawakoof banaye jaa rahay hain!

and i pay taxes because i live in this country and i want to see it progress! i am not like your beloved generals who sells their motherland for money!

Only ignorants like them will buy such moronic hate .

Our country our rules .. who are you to poke noses .
No when people will see someone getting murdered or abducted and hateful creatures are there to fuel the fire by blaming army and ISI for it what do you think everyone is gonna think of Pakistan or army?
That's not how things works. You want to improve your economy? you need trade deals and investments and for those things you need good reputation first.

sometimes agencies release culprits to track their whole network.. anyway they keep updating files and then at right time a transgressor has to pay..
like in Bhutto case.. the FIR was registered (false or true) and that became the reason for the capital punishment..
people are upset about current COA and were about Kiyani but they forget the individual role.. current COA was the mind behind operation in upper and lower Waziristan. All teh files and logistic preparation for operation in North and karachi were prepared in kiyani tenure.. anyway my point is, it may be a tactical retreat

Oh plzz... Fed up of these stories tht..army is preparing for the right time to strike traitors... Its a convenient excuse they use, for their inaction and to justify their backdoor deals/NROs.... We are still waiting for right time to get memo gate's culprits being punished.. More than 4 yrs hv passed...and now hussain haqqani is afree man in USA, lobbying against Pak.... Zardari is a free man, on whose behest tht memo was written, completed his tenure as presidnt, and is in US right now...

Geo/ISI controversy.... Well, after being served a symbolic ban of 15 days after accusing then DG ISI Gen Zaheerul Islam of murder on live tv, geo is still the mastemind behind all anti army propaganda.... Right time..still hasnt come for any action against them

Dawnleaks...dont know when tht right time will come, when any action can be taken against culprits?

Now again, we should wait for the right time..so tht these blasphemers can be punished? Wonder when tht right time comes.. Maybe right time..for our establishment to punish anyone will not come in our lifetimes atleast

Regd current COAS Gen Bajwa... No he wasnt the mind behind N Waziristan, or SWaziristan operation... He was posted on LOC for most of his career

@newbe3e
if an army will sent from heaven u peoples start abusing them.
i m not worshiping army i m just giving respect to those who deserve respect.

Back
Top Bottom