What's new

Bhartis Bow Your Heads in shame

FIRM GUARANTEES in regards to the
- Diffusion of Current situation (still not evident from Indian side)
- Multilateral Mechanism which can ensure the preventative of WAR or WAR LIKE SITUATION for POLITICAL GAINS (no sign and not even in future)
- Mutually Agreed ESCALATION LADDER whole Region could not remain hostage of Domestic Politics of any country, therefore responsible behaviour was the MUTUAL REQUIREMENT not the UNILATERAL

I could not accept this move as an OLIVE BRANCH but an utter DISGRACEFUL POLITICAL SURRENDER.

i can assure you sir there are guarantors. And this is not ik only decision our military is in on this one

Not that deep.

I am sorry for all the awful things I said.
Jinnah was the top guy in his time and age , which indian congress (hindus) got , they failed at working with him, Jinnah saw reality and made(got) Pakistan...………
Now in current age Imran Khan is 2nd best option India got...….. He is putting his political carer and his Govt on risk for peace and prosperity of the region...…… But Indians and India media (again hindu mentality) trolling him....
Dear sir , to me this is last opportunity for peace...…. If Pak and India are not able to have peace while IK in office , then forget it forever ,, I am sure war is in our future....in very near future.
@scorpionx , @Nilgiri

i can assure you sir there are guarantors.

you can assume and not assure that.

India is still pretty much intent on her 2.5 Front policy which is escalating the matter as we exchange this even at this very moment.

i am exposed to alot of indian colleagues along with indian channels and view point... What you wrote above is actually what i hear during my personal contacts with most of my colleagues and my answer has always been to youtube musharaf's breakfast with journalists in new dehli. Its an old thing but relevant to this day.

Colleagues and friends on both sides of the border know two different narratives of history and almost everything since then but strangely "most" indians simply refuse to listen to counter narrative and question the authenticity of everything and every source unless you show it via multiple neutral sources. I normally hate to generalize but this is more of a problem with colleagues from Indian punjab, central india and till mid south. People from Karnataka, kaerala, Tamil nadu and to some extent hyderabad are relatively more discreet and eager to listen and then surprisingly most go back and do read in private. I have a firm belief that indians are victims of the indian media. Even during this current episode very few indians that i knew were accessing the international news channel. One reason is all have a DishTv or an Airtel DTH and they are littered with indian channels secondly most do hate republic tv and times now but they do enjoy the spicy debates and insult of slightly sane people. occasionally i do meet people who still do not buy as to why the subcontinent was separated in 1947. Anyone who talks of peace is a pakistani and a traitor. It sells big time i guess as along with the bigger population india also has a bigger share of fanatics.

Pakistanis on the other hand are more receptive to a difference of view point but we are mostly very labile and explosive which is plainly stupid. But dare i say that we in Pakistan do not get exposed to the same level of war mongering and exaggerated narratives via our media. We have people in media who bash the nation, military and establishment openly and venomously (Hassan Nasar, Haroon Rasheed, Safi, etc). But false reporting and emotional stuff is also prevalent in Pakistani media but not to the extent that it is done in indian media.

Now since last 3 weeks whatever has happened is 50% the fault of indian media and journalist. The way they developed pressure on the government, the way they demanded revenge, attack and punishment for pakistan was nothing but astonishing. The very few people who did talk of dialogue and sanity were humiliated, cornered and made fun off. immediately after attack they knew the details of attacker, facilitator, sponsor to an extent that one can not help but think that if you knew this much why didn't u act earlier. I wrote 7 to 10 days ago that the media will lead to something. We have had attacks in Pakistan where dozen and dozens of people have died where blame was laid on RAW but our media did not behave like this e.g. the twin blasts last year in Quetta were blamed on RAW and none called for revenge.
Now since afternoon the way all indian channels are insulting pakistani initiative for peace is disgusting to say the least. Its not only Republic tv, times now or zee tv... its across the board... as some one switched them on. It simply fills pakistanis with rage and trust me if this reporting continues then the public pressure will build and ensure that in case of any misadventure in future the same courtesy will not be handed. Indians must do something about their media. Its enemy number 1 of peace in the subcontinent.

Great post and excellent analysis

He still owes Imran Khan an apology for comparing him to Trump. He should man up and just do it, and probably fire that writer.

We are better people. We have bigger minds and hearts, we don't use some ones weakness against them to negotiate.
We delivered the message which the indians needed to hear, and the indians armed forces have learnt the lesson.

Now why are we releasing?

How about the fact that india is going to try to hit us again and things are only going to escalate? Because modi wont accept a defeat here because he is gonna lose the votes he already had.

So when they come, and we go and blow them up as we already did and didnt make it public yet and they are too ashamed and humiliated to admit.
What do you want the world to think? That we were the ones who caused the escalation or we were the ones who tried our best for peace?

There are bigger things at stake here than just one Col Habib. Shit is going to start blowing up left and right, and we want to be known as the ones with more sense and responsibility.

Get that now?
A good move from IK!!! It's now India vs India!!! Pak is a catalyst...

Remember, the second victory of Istanbul would be with Tekbir....

Last edited:
After the release, bhartis will claim victory just like they did in 99 when Pakistan military won the war but that dumb Nawaz sold himself for few millions and so registered a political defeat.

Mark my words, this will happen yet again and India will sell its propaganda again.

This news channel is considered the worst in India , even other journalists hate this arnub. recently 45 journalists resigned from this channel in disgust . do not paint indian media with the same brush . The only people who see this and Times now are retards in my opinion , by the way they are on both sides of the border .
An appeal to all Pakistani members here , stop watching these two news channels . get your news from others , there are after all 126 news channels in India to choose from.
I am glad with this development , that will lead to a de escalation of tensions . War is only romanticized by the foolish as they have no clue about the price that others pay in blood.
@Imran Khan @VCheng @Joe Shearer @Nilgiri

Add ABP and Xee News.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom