What's new

Bhartis Bow Your Heads in shame

The OP is on my ignore list. Has been for over five years. Open a thread, and I will respond.

I know quite a few Indians here on PDF, wont tag them!! Do not want them to be ashamed of this.

But honestly, i was not expecting anything better from the Indian media.

I am an Indian on PDF, and whether you tag me or not, there are mental responses to these. I am NOT ashamed of this; I am disgusted.

To avoid war at the cost of national honor is not only our responsibility, India should take steps from their side as well. There is feeling inside me they will definitely going to do something big against civilian and armed forces of Pakistan since raids that we have conducted not on empty plots rest can't tell you more...we have banged them very hard and I am sure dented Modi will do something nasty very soon.
No the national honour is sky high and everyone in the world knows it and we are not giving him back without guarantees and guarantors.

Not Bhartis but Pakistanis should bow their head in shame ..... another political surrender by us in a wish to be accepted as GOOD BOY ....

Now this is a remark that might make me bow my head in shame: when someone does not honour the gallant gesture of his own leader and brings in some twisted logic. Not surprising, though. Carry on, lion-heart.

Now this is a remark that might make me bow my head in shame: when someone does not honour the gallant gesture of his own leader and brings in some twisted logic. Not surprising, though. Carry on, lion-heart.

excuse me sire but i believe the citizen has every right to express his reservations specially in times of imposed war.

have we not done enough to quench your thirst for being more or gentlemen about it?

from bashing the Pakistanis for their treatment of hostile forces in their territory to media propagation of war hysteria. we have always brought intent to the table unlike your self righteous attitude

To avoid war at the cost of national honor is not only our responsibility, India should take steps from their side as well. There is feeling inside me they will definitely going to do something big against civilian and armed forces of Pakistan since raids that we have conducted not on empty plots rest can't tell you more...we have banged them very hard and I am sure dented Modi will do something nasty very soon.
Let me tell you one thing sir you are an intelligent man and you will get the point
indian media is riding the tiger.

Not Bhartis but Pakistanis should bow their head in shame ..... another political surrender by us in a wish to be accepted as GOOD BOY ....

yaar HRK bhai , we had him , we shot him down , we paraded him , we show India they cant triumph over us , now its time for the pilot to go home .. nothing to be embarrassed here , we wanted Indians to response they got it pretty hard .

Actually that's right step and i am proud of GoP,citing the fact that Abhi's stay in Pakistan is going to grant some extra mileage to BJP and the way videos of his treatment have been on aired in India that must have left his family in trauma coupled with harassment by media.

Last edited:
Let me tell you one thing sir you are an intelligent man and you will get the point
indian media is riding the tiger.
Tigers will be extinct by the end of this century. Nature has spoken on the issue. It is time humans understand it too

excuse me sire but i believe the citizen has every right to express his reservations specially in times of imposed war.

have we not done enough to quench your thirst for being more or gentlemen about it?

from bashing the Pakistanis for their treatment of hostile forces in their territory to media propagation of war hysteria. we have always brought intent to the table unlike your self righteous attitude

You should know that it is customary to address one's father or one's sovereign as sire.

Actually that's right step and i am proud of GoP,citing the fact that Abhi's stay in Pakistan is going to grant some extra mileage to BJP and they way video of his treatment have been on aired in India that must have left his family in trauma coupled with harassment by media.

His family is a soldier's family, but there is no excuse for treating them the way they have been treated. Some slimeball politicians also landed up, and were denied entry.

I was totally disgusted to see some reactions to Imran Khan's chivalrous gesture - Pakistani reactions, not Indian reactions. They haven't understood how Imran is doing something natural and sporting, in the best traditions of a certain colonial streak in our upbringing. I mention the colonial streak because if I mention other antecedents, then this damn thread will become a Hindu-Muslim communal riot.

Imran has become two feet taller in my sight with this gesture. One must choose one's friends carefully; one must choose one's enemies twice as carefully.

Hassan sidique ki call koi upload kr do bhai...people should have a better understanding ka paf kitni kamayab rahi

Back
Top Bottom