What's new

Bhartis Bow Your Heads in shame

Not Bhartis but Pakistanis should bow their head in shame ..... another political surrender by us in a wish to be accepted as GOOD BOY ....
Yaar what do u want??? Pak cant afford long war but india can.. We had upper hand now.. Just imagine how modi is in bad shape right now??? This is because all world powers are forcing us to stop this shitt.. And we know this is best time for us, just think deeply u will understand

His family is a soldier's family, but there is no excuse for treating them the way they have been treated. Some slimeball politicians also landed up, and were denied entry.
Soldiers are humans and their families have also emotions.Politicians and media are always there where free fame on expense of other's can be made.
I was totally disgusted to see some reactions to Imran Khan's chivalrous gesture - Pakistani reactions, not Indian reactions.
Pakistani reaction is mostly coming due to Indian media,twitter handles and short sightedness.
They haven't understood how Imran is doing something natural and sporting, in the best traditions of a certain colonial streak in our upbringing. I mention the colonial streak because if I mention other antecedents, then this damn thread will become a Hindu-Muslim communal riot.
He is student of Major Geoffrey Langlands and happens to be alumni of Aitchison College Lahore.
Mr Langland was fine Gentleman from British Army,he is just showing traits he has learned from him and as a sportsman.

The war mongering Indians are a shameless people. IK is being a bigger man by releasing him. Modi and his ilk are typical petty people, looking for the next fix so they can use it to get votes.
Ik the robot should have used his pea-sized brain and kept the war trophy for sometime and made this mad neighbour a bit more humble to ask nicely for their pilot . But our dimwit PM was in such a hurry as if the Abhinandan would fly back on his own if IK didn't announce his release. Must be frustrating for PAF and specially the star pilot hassan siddiqui.

Ik the robot should have used his pea-sized brain and kept the war trophy for sometime and made this mad neighbour a bit more humble to ask nicely for their pilot . But our dimwit PM was in such a hurry as if the Abhinandan would fly back on his own if IK didn't announce his release. Must be frustrating for PAF and specially the star pilot hassan siddiqui.
Can you fly in and out of Pakistan for how long can you sustain like this and it's not 99 or 2002
Or 2008 the nuclear weapons/warheads are on ground part of the battlefield this is not the time for political point scoring.

Can you fly in and out of Pakistan for how long can you sustain like this and it's not 99 or 2002
Or 2008 the nuclear weapons/warheads are on ground part of the battlefield this is not the time for political point scoring.
He should have been kept for a few more days before they actually requested for him. This is like gifting him back before they even asked for him. And no nuclear war was breaking out for this guy.

He should have been kept for a few more days before they actually requested for him. This is like gifting him back before they even asked for him. And no nuclear war was breaking out for this guy.
They would never most of their airports are open
And nuclear war won't breakup for this guy but it
Will breakup in the interest of some world powers. The power which controls world media
And most of Indian and some of Pakistan's media too.

Sir.

We have been bitten by Pakistan quite often, your own learned members here ascribe to the same view too, when Kargil and Mumbai occurred. If JeM is a proscribed entity, then existence of JeM in any form in Pakistan, becomes the sole responsibility of GoP to deal with, and should have been dealt with by now.

May I just say that Pakistan, by asking for proofs of India after JeM claimed the attack, merely surrendered it's own authority as a State to another nation? Have you ever seen such a precedent where an internationally proscribed outfit operates freely within the national boundaries of a Nation State, and gets a military support (as seen yesterday).

I think, and I may not be amiss here, that if Pakistan was to take actions, based on precisely the same set of evidence that the Military Courts established in their WoT in the NWFP and Baluchistan areas i.e. primarily intelligence based evidence, which were demonstrated, effective and executed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan in a manner akin to what has been done with respect to prosecution of WoT in your lands, things must take a turn for better.

But alas, I doubt that is going to be enough this time.

Regards.

i am exposed to alot of indian colleagues along with indian channels and view point... What you wrote above is actually what i hear during my personal contacts with most of my colleagues and my answer has always been to youtube musharaf's breakfast with journalists in new dehli. Its an old thing but relevant to this day.

Colleagues and friends on both sides of the border know two different narratives of history and almost everything since then but strangely "most" indians simply refuse to listen to counter narrative and question the authenticity of everything and every source unless you show it via multiple neutral sources. I normally hate to generalize but this is more of a problem with colleagues from Indian punjab, central india and till mid south. People from Karnataka, kaerala, Tamil nadu and to some extent hyderabad are relatively more discreet and eager to listen and then surprisingly most go back and do read in private. I have a firm belief that indians are victims of the indian media. Even during this current episode very few indians that i knew were accessing the international news channel. One reason is all have a DishTv or an Airtel DTH and they are littered with indian channels secondly most do hate republic tv and times now but they do enjoy the spicy debates and insult of slightly sane people. occasionally i do meet people who still do not buy as to why the subcontinent was separated in 1947. Anyone who talks of peace is a pakistani and a traitor. It sells big time i guess as along with the bigger population india also has a bigger share of fanatics.

Pakistanis on the other hand are more receptive to a difference of view point but we are mostly very labile and explosive which is plainly stupid. But dare i say that we in Pakistan do not get exposed to the same level of war mongering and exaggerated narratives via our media. We have people in media who bash the nation, military and establishment openly and venomously (Hassan Nasar, Haroon Rasheed, Safi, etc). False reporting and emotional stuff is also prevalent in Pakistani media but not to the extent that it is done in indian media.

Now since last 3 weeks whatever has happened is 50% the fault of indian media and journalist. The way they developed pressure on the government, the way they demanded revenge, attack and punishment for pakistan was nothing but astonishing. The very few people who did talk of dialogue and sanity were humiliated, cornered and made fun off. immediately after the attack they knew the details of attacker, facilitator, sponsor to an extent that one can not help but think that if you knew this much why didn't u act earlier. I wrote 7 to 10 days ago that the media will lead to something. We have had attacks in Pakistan where dozen and dozens of people have died where blame was laid on RAW but our media did not behave like this e.g. the twin blasts last year in Quetta were blamed on RAW and none called for revenge.
Now since afternoon the way all indian channels are insulting pakistani initiative for peace is disgusting to say the least. Its not only Republic tv, times now or zee tv... its across the board... as if some one switched them on. It simply fills pakistanis with rage and trust me if this reporting continues then the public pressure will gradually build and ppl will ensure that in case of any misadventure in the future the same courtesy is not be shown/extended. Indians must do something about their media. Its enemy number 1 of peace in the subcontinent.

Last edited:
With this shit, we should change our mind and show them exactly how many choices we have. If they want to attack us, we will all leave the planet but India will no longer exist. The remaining overseas Hindus around the world will need to find a new land to occupy.
Agreed hope that entire nation cone on roads and stop this menace going to india

Yaar what do u want???
FIRM GUARANTEES in regards to the
- Diffusion of Current situation (still not evident from Indian side)
- Multilateral Mechanism which can ensure the prevention of WAR or WAR LIKE SITUATION for POLITICAL GAINS (no sign and not even in future)
- Mutually Agreed ESCALATION LADDER whole Region could not remain hostage of Domestic Politics of any country, therefore responsible behaviour was the MUTUAL REQUIREMENT not the UNILATERAL

I could not accept this move as an OLIVE BRANCH but an utter DISGRACEFUL POLITICAL SURRENDER.

Last edited:
If there was ever the most delusional, retarded, ungrateful self loving nation on earth, the Indians wouldn't leave any runners up. Despite the fact that both Indian military and government have been systematically humiliated by Pakistan on all fronts, still these idiots are desperate to salvage their bruised tiny egos. No questions about the proof of claims made by India on attacking camps inside Pakistan, no concerns how the IAF managed to lose two aircraft and pilots or how the PAF managed to target Indian military installations at will and returned unscathed or the goodwill gesture now being shown by our PM, the losers still think they can intimidate us. It's like Pakistan slapped Indians and these creatures instead started boasting of having Rosy Cheeks.....hell Pakistan showed it can do it and if needed will do it again.

D0fdcJGWkAETkIY.jpg

This is the Fox News of India.

Back
Top Bottom