What's new

Bharti Baboons Making Racket Over White Flag !

@Arsalan

@Dubious

Another incident of name calling Indians as gangus by the same user. Please take action.
bur- e- sagheer Hind was a sub-continent which became 1 country India under UK, how come it should still be India? gangadesh is a better name, hence the citizen of Gangadesh would be Gangadeshi or gungoo for short. Are you, for some reason, ashamed to be associated with living breathing Holy Ganga Mata?

Ganga is a holy and living entity for most bhartis, is it not? why would you steal the name of a whole sub-continent? is it because you have designs on the rest of it (to make akhand bharat)?

P.S. gungoo is also a common name in rural areas. oh and do you not know the story of Rajah Bhoj and Gungoo Teli?

D0bGzvQWoAI_gBi.jpg
this here spot looks like where a sniper shot dead a sikh looking bharati after he stood up from relieving himself. are they now retrieving his carcass or what?

bur- e- sagheer Hind was a sub-continent which became 1 country India under UK, how come it should still be India? gangadesh is a better name, hence the citizen of Gangadesh would be Gangadeshi or gungoo for short. Are you, for some reason, ashamed to be associated with living breathing Holy Ganga Mata?

Ganga is a holy and living entity for most bhartis, is it not? why would you steal the name of a whole sub-continent? is it because you have designs on the rest of it (to make akhand bharat)?

P.S. gungoo is also a common name in rural areas. oh and do you not know the story of Rajah Bhoj and Gungoo Teli?

this here spot looks like where a sniper shot dead a sikh looking bharati after he stood up from relieving himself. are they now retrieving his carcass or what?
Your BS explanation notwithstanding, the official names are India and Indians.

Your BS explanation notwithstanding, the official names are India and Indians.
most I can bring myself to call them is hindua/hindustan and hinduans/hindus. Hind/India is the name for whole of the sub-continent

You guys pay too much attention to the Indian media.

It is not uncommon for opposing armies around the world to raise the white flag on certain occasions. Both Indian and Pakistani armies do it when entering into the others territory without hostile intent, but bewildered Bhartis who need some solace after recent debacles,have to create a story of such incidents just to feel and look good. and the Indian media plays it's role to play with fragile Indian minds.
Take this incident from last month for example and judge for yourselves the facts and the fiction created by the Bollywood Nation.

CLAIM:

The Truth:
No such truce was declared by the Pakistani Army and the photo is from last month when Indian soldiers handed over the coffin of a seven-year-old boy who was swept away in a river from Azad Kashmir.

The minor was fished out of Kishanganga river and handed over to the Pakistani army.

Abid, a resident of Minimarg Astore area of Gilgit-Baltistan region, was on his way to school when he was swept away by the tide. The river carried his body to Achoora Sindiyal region of J&K's Gurez Valley, where some locals fished it out.

The child was identified with the help of a video released by his distraught family on social media . The Indian Army decided to hand over the body in a casket to the Pakistani army.

Why do you waste your time and energy over these random twitter posts which are too easy to fake ? Why pour more fuel to fire ?

The news was clearly quoted in right context in mainstream media ( which you rightly linked to ) and thats was correct why wast time .. energy and bandwidth for a random twitter post ?

@Dubious @The Eagle Please remove this thread. Threads based on random twitter posts MUST not be allowed.

is verified account of Times of India, a random tweeter?

oh and what about you posting same old debunked crap again?

Did you even Read the OP ? A random India is Foolishly writing BS. Thats the Topic of Discussion.

TOI correctly mentions that white flags were used when bodies were recovered. So?

Pak Army was forced to raise the "white flag" to recover the body of its soldiers killed by Indian Army in a robust retaliation to the ceasefire violations by the Pakistani side.

Which Implies, That after Intensified Firing failed to do the job , whiteflag was used to recover the bodies.

Thats it. No Sensation. No Bravado.

If there were Indian soldiers.. i think the SAME procedure will be employed. isnt it ? Whiteflag while proceeding towards the enemy side to make sure the enemy knows we are coming for different purpose.

@Windjammer started this thread quoting a RANDOM Twitter User. Check it.

is verified account of Times of India, a random tweeter?

oh and what about you posting same old debunked crap again?

e.g. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...-failed-to-condemn-india-over-kashmir.635764/

Pleas tell that to Al Jazeera.

Did you even Read the OP ? A random India is Foolishly writing BS. Thats the Topic of Discussion.

TOI correctly mentions that white flags were used when bodies were recovered. So?
no, I don't read his posts nor do I reply to him (he gets offended far too quick)
that there is your rebuttal to the random tweet then! instead of trying to get threads deleted should you not be gloating and wanting to keep it going to exonerate your non-random bharatis?

Please tell that to Al Jazeera.
I don't understand this bit at all

It is not uncommon for opposing armies around the world to raise the white flag on certain occasions. Both Indian and Pakistani armies do it when entering into the others territory without hostile intent, but bewildered Bhartis who need some solace after recent debacles,have to create a story of such incidents just to feel and look good. and the Indian media plays it's role to play with fragile Indian minds.
Take this incident from last month for example and judge for yourselves the facts and the fiction created by the Bollywood Nation.

CLAIM:

The Truth:
No such truce was declared by the Pakistani Army and the photo is from last month when Indian soldiers handed over the coffin of a seven-year-old boy who was swept away in a river from Azad Kashmir.

The minor was fished out of Kishanganga river and handed over to the Pakistani army.

Abid, a resident of Minimarg Astore area of Gilgit-Baltistan region, was on his way to school when he was swept away by the tide. The river carried his body to Achoora Sindiyal region of J&K's Gurez Valley, where some locals fished it out.

The child was identified with the help of a video released by his distraught family on social media . The Indian Army decided to hand over the body in a casket to the Pakistani army.

no, I don't read his posts nor do I reply to him (he gets offended far too quick)

Bhaijaan.. Then Why reply me.. for what is based on a Post you dont dare to Read.. in the First Place ?

that there is your rebuttal to the random tweet then! instead of trying to get threads deleted should you not be gloating and wanting to keep it going to exonerate your non-random bharatis?

No Its not. The First post was started with a Random tweet. Any one.. can open a new twitter account write something explosive and.. it will be a Pure BS....
And IIRC , Its NOT ALLOWED as per PDF Rules.
@Dubious.

my friend once visited azad kashmirs forward bases under army protocol near chakothi sector, and the army raised white flag so my friend could advance ,he even waived to indian soldiers in peace, its a normal protocol between the two armies in such region.

my friend once visited azad kashmirs forward bases under army protocol near chakothi sector, and the army raised white flag so my friend could advance ,he even waived to indian soldiers in peace, its a normal protocol between the two armies in such region.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom