What's new

Bharati kids being taught Afghanistan, Pakistan,,,,,Bhutan =Bharat

Aur nanga karo hindu extremism ko, ye baghal mein churi need to be exposed more.

LOL On one of their channel, I believe it was Goswami program, some Hindu General was claiming they should increase the fire assault across LOC because Muslim believe that if one dies a death due to fire he is condemned to hell for eternity,so the Pakistani soldiers are terrified of this . I kid you not this is some of the propaganda they are spewing and it goes completely unchecked.Kudos bro
@The Sandman @DESERT FIGHTER
Obviously they are retards.

Even some stupid Indians say if you want to eat beef a person should go to Pakistan.

LOL, I will gladly eat Beef Briyani with raitah, my personal favorite.

On one of their channel, I believe it was Goswami program, some Hindu General was claiming they should increase the fire assault across LOC because Muslim believe that if one dies a death due to fire he is condemned to hell for eternity,so the Pakistani soldiers are terrified of this
Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

You have just given me the idea of beef steak.Kudos bro

be careful vedic aryan indian will beat you if he find out you got beef.

LOL in the video the Hindu speaker at 23:15 says if Muslims run out of food, they can eat their wives? LOL WHAT BULLSHIT.
WHAT A LIAR!

Those stupid Hindus do sati! LOL! :lol:

:lol:

Depends what they mean by eating their wives as in ahem tongue play.

@Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight @Hell hound @friendly_troll96 @Ulla @Signalian @war&peace @Dawood Ibrahim @tps77 @Well.wisher @RealNapster @Mentee
Ganga kids being taught (sorry brainwashed) that not only Pakistan but Afghanistan is a historical part of Bharat from 14:00:lol: then check their astonishingly absurd propaganda about Islam from 23:05 :o::o:,,,,, if this is the kind of nonsense they are spewing to their kids then war and hostilities will persist for the next hundred years and beyond, whilst we are seeking peace through negotiations and UN resolutions they are lobbying shells across LOC and masterminding the next APS Peshawar.

Baloch:

Untitledkkk.jpg

Made in India Baloch:

Unthhhitled.jpg

-
-
Hindiians will be Hindiians
1231943206_4693.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:You put Kasuri to shame troll.Kudos
LOL,
Although i never endorse racial slurs or racist attacks they shouldn't be ever but the face of that "Baloch" tells us he got caught out... and arnab in a pathetic attempt just tried to cover it up.

WTF Abdul Bugti?
Abdul Bugti isn't even a name. Like I've said before, Urdu fails Hindiians big big time. They can't even come up with a valid Muslim name let alone a valid face.

Fatima Suriya Bajiya waha paida hoti to hota na.

Like Balochis who milking them are like trolling them with fake names too.

Didn't see the video but what will they make in place of that?

Temple or a library.

Like kuch apna lao. Log bahar se akar bahar walon ki banayi chezen dekhte hain.

I mean kuch sharam hoti hai
Kuch haya hoti hai

Back
Top Bottom