What's new

Bharati kids being taught Afghanistan, Pakistan,,,,,Bhutan =Bharat

@Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight @Hell hound @friendly_troll96 @Ulla @Signalian @war&peace @Dawood Ibrahim @tps77 @Well.wisher @RealNapster @Mentee
Ganga kids being taught (sorry brainwashed) that not only Pakistan but Afghanistan is a historical part of Bharat from 14:00:lol: then check their astonishingly absurd propaganda about Islam from 23:05 :o::o:,,,,, if this is the kind of nonsense they are spewing to their kids then war and hostilities will persist for the next hundred years and beyond, whilst we are seeking peace through negotiations and UN resolutions they are lobbying shells across LOC and masterminding the next APS Peshawar.
They forgot to mention that Falklands is also part of India:azn::D:rofl:

I am watching the video. lol, Pakistan was never part of India.

Pakistan was always separate.

Wow, how idiotic can you get. These extremists in India are pure idiots.

Nobody in Pakistan like India. In Fact Pakistanis hate or don't care about India.

Not these backward extremists from India.

These are gone cases so there is no hope. The best way to deal with them is burn them alive. ...inki satti kar do..

LOL in the video the Hindu speaker at 23:15 says if Muslims run out of food, they can eat their wives? LOL WHAT BULLSHIT.
WHAT A LIAR!

Those stupid Hindus do sati! LOL! :lol:

:lol:
LOL On one of their channel, I believe it was Goswami program, some Hindu General was claiming they should increase the fire assault across LOC because Muslim believe that if one dies a death due to fire he is condemned to hell for eternity,so the Pakistani soldiers are terrified of this . I kid you not this is some of the propaganda they are spewing and it goes completely unchecked.Kudos bro
@The Sandman @DESERT FIGHTER

Back
Top Bottom