What's new

Bhangarh: Haunted city, where govt tells you to keep off!

I have many stories, i know a guy that drove through a cemetary at night and as he was driving a man crossed the street but the man had no legs and he simply floated across the street.

And i had another friend that claims he had night visitations, he said one night he woke up to see a man standing next to his bed, the man was dressed in a black suit.

In black suit. may be some ghost of soviet era CIA agent in USSR....... :lol:

I've heard a lot of stories about the Jinnah house in Karachi. People say if you go by there at night you'll hear very loud hysterical laughs.

I've heard a lot of stories about the Jinnah house in Karachi. People say if you go by there at night you'll hear very loud hysterical laughs.

same in jhansi here in the palace of jhansi ki raani lakshmi bai. it is said that there are ghosts of the british war.

all these type of things are fake and to the topic they might be doing some area 51 type of things there so to keep people away that was a easy sign

I share my experience...

Me and My frnd (who was Muslim... need to tell you as story is associated with the same) used to go to meet other frnd in night around 9-10'o clock usually. This time normally that street is barren. One day when we were going around 10 pm, my frnd asked me "Did u notice the person just crossed us?" I said "No? Why". He replied that guy is having unusual height and his eyes were red like a small bulb. I was frightened like hell when he said he is definitely a "Jinn". We turned and started walking hastily. We went to his "Dadu" (grandfather) who was "Maulvi" of nearest mosque and then he read some "Dua" and blown air on us then we felt normal.

May be this Bangarh Fort is some kind of a secret nuclear facility for the Indian Govt. and they have given it a cover up of a haunted place to keep people away....Hmmmm........... I guess PA should aim a few Baburs over there. :smokin:

May be this Bangarh Fort is some kind of a secret nuclear facility for the Indian Govt. and they have given it a cover up of a haunted place to keep people away....Hmmmm........... I guess PA should aim a few Baburs over there. :smokin:

:rofl::rofl:

next time PA will be making list of so called haunted places in India to nuke them. :rofl:

You are the on the right track to become next Zaid Hamid.. lol:chilli::chilli:

Us ke baadh Bhangarh kaa jitna bhoot, jinn hein saab Pakistan mein jaye gaa.... app ke ghar.... for giving PA this superb idea.... :rofl:

BTW Bhangarh is really very very scary place. It didn't changed for last ~350 years. I am 200% sure no man can stay there at night after visiting that place at daytime.

Mods do you have any provision to lock this thread in Day time ? It should be open only in night otherwise there is no fun of reading this in day..

Regards

I got a few tales to tell.
My great granpa was a simple man met a faqeer kinda man and became his friend............the dude (faqeer) lived in a cemetry and my great granpa took care of him gave him food,tubler,blanket etc.
He(great granpa) had a habit of waing up early in morning and talkin long walks at 4 or 5 am.
So one day he wakes up and deciedes to go and check up on the faqeer.He goes there near a bridge he sees arms,legs and finally the faqeers head all like slashed and stuff.He thinks the faqeer has been murdered by robbers or something so he runs towards the village to tell people abput it...But when he is near cemetry which is on the way towards the village he sees the faqeer all and well so he asks the dude wat was tht about and the faqeer says its the others playin tricks...
Funny thing is tht i have met the holy man...and he looked more young then my granpa (while in reality he was even older then my great granpa)........Hes grave is now near bhakkar-D.I Khan.

Back
Top Bottom