What's new

Bhangarh: Haunted city, where govt tells you to keep off!

But the guy you know is a Russian..so he might have taken too much vodka.Anyway, If i was in the same position as my cousin i would have run far away too!I would not stop.

But the guy you know is a Russian..so he might have taken too much vodka.Anyway, If i was in the same position as my cousin i would have run far away too!I would not stop.

This happened in Mexico.

Lots of places like this.

UAE is filled with signs from Government as well at haunted places.

For example there's this road in Masafi where the government has switched off the street lights and before that spot comes the government has put up a lot of sign boards "It is strictly forbidden to stop here".

Rumor has it that Ghosts of women who were murdered there many decades ago attack people.

Then there's Jazirat Al Hamra.

Adam Backer Photography: The Ghost Village - Jazirat Al Hamra

It is known in Arabic with another name, literally translates into Ghost Town. People say if you go there, you're bound to see some spooky. Usually Jinns in the form of some animal (usually goat).

Haha I went there at 3am with friends. We did a lot of Ghost Hunting back in college. Armed with night vision cameras we were hoping to catch something on tape.

We saw the large figure, it seemed to not have any leg like shape. Tall guy. We slowly took our car next to him, I had my finger on the camera clicker, 5 of us all looking at what this person would look like.

As soon as we saw his face we figured out he was a tall Malbari wearing a lungi.

I've been to some very freaky places, in search for Ghosts, never really had the honor.

Very funny incident indeed :rofl:

Last edited:
There is stretch on the way to lonavala which people say is haunted.Many accidents used to take there though the road was smooth and hardly any traffic at night.Vehicles used to fall off the cliff without colliding with any other vehicle.

But now since Mumbai-Pune Expressway was built people hardly take that route,though it's still haunted.

Hi
Now this is my kind of a thread. what i have observed is that most of the paranormal activities take place at night i have got few horror real life stories to share.
Once my elder brother & his friend they were going to Lahore from Sahiwal it was around 2 A.M. they were in a car, my Bro's friend was driving while my brother was snoozing on the other seat when suddenly his friend woke him up and pointed towards the window there was a guy on a bicycle wearing a muffler & he was going with the speed of the car which was probably around 110, that guy matched the speed of the car for few minutes further and then he fell behind. freaky haan?

Hi
Now this is my kind of a thread. what i have observed is that most of the paranormal activities take place at night i have got few horror real life stories to share.
Once my elder brother & his friend they were going to Lahore from Sahiwal it was around 2 A.M. they were in a car, my Bro's friend was driving while my brother was snoozing on the other seat when suddenly his friend woke him up and pointed towards the window there was a guy on a bicycle wearing a muffler & he was going with the speed of the car which was probably around 110, that guy matched the speed of the car for few minutes further and then he fell behind. freaky haan?

A car muffler? How was he wearing it?

Roopkund skeleton lake: A Himalayan mystery

NEW DELHI: Roopkund, better known as “Skeleton Lake,” is one of those enticing, far away places with mysterious, strange-sounding names. Located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand in an uninhabited corner of the Himalayan Mountains, the area is known for its enormous grave of between 300-600 skeletons, which carbon-testing originally dated back to the 12th to 15th centuries.

First discovered by a park ranger in 1942, this frozen lake has since been revisited in recent years, when a team of European and Indian scientists converged on the area at the behest of the National Geographic Channel. The site is so isolated that it requires about four days travel from the nearest human settlement.

Their research has uncovered new theories and facts. DNA testing placed the dead into two distinct physical categories; one of short stature and the other significantly taller (perhaps royalty). Their findings also contradicted earlier radio-carbon testing, as it is now known that the skeletons are even older than previously thought, ascribed to the 9th century.

While Roopkund is nowhere near any trade routes, scientists now believe that the location may well be along the path of a religious procession known as “Nanda Jaat Yatra,” which is held every twelve years.

Roopkund skeleton lake: A Himalayan mystery

roopkund-skeleton-lake.jpg

hi
here is another one my cousin told me this last year that he and my other cousin along with 2 other guys went on a hunting trip and they were camping some where in woods near Pakputan, so at night a lady came and she startled all of them her hair were very long they were touching her knees, she sensed that they were getting scared but she kept on saying "don't be scared i am a beggar and i need money", they had guns as well so they pointed them at her while they got into the jeep and when she came under the jeep lights her eyes were glowing my cousin fired few shots but she kept on standing and then she disappeared when they got to civilization all of them had fever

hi
here is another one my cousin told me this last year that he and my other cousin along with 2 other guys went on a hunting trip and they were camping some where in woods near Pakputan, so at night a lady came and she startled all of them her hair were very long they were touching her knees, she sensed that they were getting scared but she kept on saying "don't be scared i am a beggar and i need money", they had guns as well so they pointed them at her while they got into the jeep and when she came under the jeep lights her eyes were glowing my cousin fired few shots but she kept on standing and then she disappeared when they got to civilization all of them had fever

Remindes me of this

And this pic is from the famous amityville house:

Hi
i think its better if i leave this thread for tonight i already got scared few moments back its 1:55 A.M here, ill catch you guys after the sunrise

Just send some ghost hunters there from US. they will figure it out.

I have also heard about Bhangarh..never had the opportunity to go there though..

Back
Top Bottom