What's new

Bhagavad Gita Must Be Declared National Scripture: External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj

The movement is not there but I did not like the way the debate went towards secularism, it should be separated from secularism. Cause its about the history of India and the important things which shaped its character.

I disagree,,,gita still remains a religious text.U cannot deny it.

SECULARS HAVING A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK!They might as well die looking at the news and the divining the future. ;)
Wait and watch happens in the future,history will be changed and a new nation will arise!
Brother myself a staunch(Due to teachings like Survey bhavantu Sukhina n Vasudhev kutumbakkam) supporter(not blind) of Hinduism & I believe we can promote such books at cultural level to lead righteous path in our individual life n for moral purification at least but as nation we are facing a multiple problems from all side n our(Gov) energy getting drained(Just like recent Sadhvi case) in all unnecessary issues instead lets channelize our synergy(Gov n people) in right direction for greater cause..... Later once we matured(sustainable n moderate growth for all) as nation n society we can certainly talk about original subjects..... Khoongressi version of secularism will evaporate soon....

Last edited:
I disagree,,,gita still remains a religious text.U cannot deny it.
It does and so what? Recognition of a scripture does not mean the state is promoting it.

What logic is that?

Its not a bad idea considering that holy book had its origins in India. But pretty unnecessary this time. Time to concentrate on development than making claims for holy books.

how dare he... :angry: :angry: modi sarkar should send india's supreme intellectual, pramod mutalik, to teach obomba about the evils of paaschaatya sabhyata and the goodliness of the magnificient gita, the sublime veda's and the oh-so-just laws of manu...

ummm... no more heavenly aroma like that of a sati-burning wife... no more natural worship as the worship of the goddess of money, lakshmi mata... no better social example like the punishment of drinking liquid cow-dug given to the ignorant and wayward man who dared stepped into evil foreign mlecchha lands...
are you from maharashtra??????

Muslims absorbed the spirituality of Buddhism into the dogmatic Sharia of the Qu'ran. The good news is that they only managed to absorb around 20% of eastern spirituality. The Sufis also learnt the breathing techniques from the Yogis in India.

It was the Buddhists who were forcibly converted to islam in pakistan and Bangladesh, that is what gave birth to sufism. Yoga being part of buddhism.

Fence watchers need to wake up. There are nearly 200 mlln Muslims in this Dar ul Harb. Indian Muslims struggling against this onslaught deserve more than our prayers.

It was the Buddhists who were forcibly converted to islam in pakistan and Bangladesh, that is what gave birth to sufism. Yoga being part of buddhism.

1. Forcible conversions of Buddhists didn't give rise to Sufism. Islam and Buddhism were neighbors for centuries which led to exchange of ideas (almost one sided towards Muslims).

2. Yoga is one of the six philosophies of Hinduism.

Fence watchers need to wake up. There are nearly 200 mlln Muslims in this Dar ul Harb. Indian Muslims struggling against this onslaught deserve more than our prayers.

Monotheism is finished baby. It is Materialism vs Vedanta (Monistic Idealism) in western academia. Would you like to revert back to the religion of your forefathers?:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom