What's new

Bhagat Singh Terrorist or freedom fighter????

bro i just give u something and u ignored it .. it show ur baised opnion .. do u want me to show u a video of million people march to UN office ..calling for freedom... why r u even bother to reply if u r so baised??

1. a democrate government listen to its people .. kashmirs are saying they dnt want to be with u .. how shameful is that ur army chief have said that they have to pay influential Kashmir to be on their side .. u r keeping them by force that my frnd is not democracy

2. so if muslims fromPakistan or any other country attack India bcoz few muslims dnt want to be with india... so that is justified ?? bcoz as per ur logic .. majority doesnt matter ..

well many mother lost their their sons and many sister lost their brother to get freedom from india ... loosing homeland is the only thng that bothers u ...

i want india to face srilanka in semi's ... that would be one hell of match to watch .. surprisingly they are bowling very well .. i was always a dhoni supporter ..i dnt know why so many indians dnt want to see him as captian .. is he a kashmiri??? :P
Pakistani is brainwashing them,you know that
abetting and supporting the anti India brigade with money,weapons whstsoever
so there is no fair play here
but we believe,one day they will understand we dont hate them as such

2-what you wrote doesnt makes any sense
majority or minority doesnt matter
we are not illegally occupying anything
Kashmir was legally included in India.............we are not attacking any place bcoz its minority or majority doesnt want to stay there........

lets end it here

well many mother lost their their sons and many sister lost their brother to get freedom from india ... loosing homeland is the only thng that bothers u ...
i want india to face srilanka in semi's ... that would be one hell of match to watch .. surprisingly they are bowling very well .. i was always a dhoni supporter ..i dnt know why so many indians dnt want to see him as captian .. is he a kashmiri???

Bade bhai,

what about the army personals ? and their families ? shal they also pick up arms and start killing kashmiris because their relatives died protecting some other Kashmiris ?

i'll tell you.

if a terrorist is hiding in a village. . . Army will go and ask people to vacate their houses so that they can do the search operation . . in most of the cases. ladies will not listen to it and will stand in between . . if you are in that situation what will you do ?

will you let the terrorists slip away just because some furious ladies are standing in between ?:azn:

and if army will try to use force . . these people start playing the victim card.

Bade bhai,

what about the army personals ? and their families ? shal they also pick up arms and start killing kashmiris because their relatives died protecting some other Kashmiris ?

i'll tell you.

if a terrorist is hiding in a village. . . Army will go and ask people to vacate their houses so that they can do the search operation . . in most of the cases. ladies will not listen to it and will stand in between . . if you are in that situation what will you do ?

will you let the terrorists slip away just because some furious ladies are standing in between ?:azn:

and if army will try to use force . . these people start playing the victim card.
You have patience. :tup:
I am watching - Futility in action :coffee:

what a sentence! wah!
where did you come up with this?
sikhs are known for not shaving and washing their hair.
muslims on the other hand have to be clean according to our religion.

What? lol where did you get that from? Part of the religious Sikh code of conduct is that he has to wash his hair in the early hours in the morning along with taking a full bath of the body right before doing morning prayers called Nitnem.

Bade bhai,

what about the army personals ? and their families ? shal they also pick up arms and 1*start killing kashmiris because their relatives died protecting some other Kashmiris ?

i'll tell you.

1. bro all Kashmir want them is to leave their country and be in their with their families.. they are only facing causalities bcoz they are there ... its like US invaded Afghanistan and say then they would complain that in reaction their few solders died ... If that solders are so important to you .. u should tell them to leave the place where the locals see the as invaders... so its india's dfault that its soilders are dieing ..the indian state dnt give a dam about them or their famlies or kashmirs
1* bro they are already killing them ... thousands of mass graves is the proof

2. first of all i would know that the local population support them and when i go and ask them to vatcate their house ..it is very offensive for them ..so what ever i get in reaction is totally what i deserve .. we knw that muslims are very cautious about Parda .. they dnt like stranger men to make them vacate their houses and be treated like terrorist ... that make them feel like indians are invaders.

u asked me a question now i will ask u a question ... imagine soldiers coming in to ur house with guns and throwing ur mom and sisters out to find a freedom fighter ..how would u feel??? would u welcome them ..

jigar ha mera .. yeh tu ish k attention hasil karnay k leya argue karta hun ;)

Last edited:
I really do not know but that is how it is on the ground, perhaps because sikhs were considered unhygenic people who never cut their pubic hair or have a haircut. And islam is all about keeping hygene or what we locally call "Taharat"

I don't know who considers Sikhs unhygenic but Sikhism is the only religion in the world which makes it mandatory according to the Sikh code of conduct(rehit maryadha) for it's followers to take a "full body bath" in the early hours in the morning(before morning prayers) besides also doing a ritualistic washing of feet, hands, face(called Panj Ishnana) before afternoon and night prayers. That's also why there are so many water pools(sarover) in Sikh temples.

1. bro all Kashmir want them is to leave their country and be in their with their families.. they are only facing causalities bcoz they are there ... its like US invaded Afghanistan and say then they would complain that in reaction their few solders died ... If that solders are so important to you .. u should tell them to leave the place where the locals see the as invaders... so its india's dfault that its soilders are dieing ..the indian state dnt give a dam about them or their famlies or kashmirs

2. first of all i would know that the local population support them and when i go and ask them to vatcate their house ..it is very offensive for them ..so what ever i get in reaction is totally what i deserve .. we knw that muslims are very cautious about Parda .. they dnt like stranger men to make them vacate their houses and be treated like terrorist ... that make them feel like indians are invaders.

u asked me a question now i will ask u a question ... imagine soldiers coming in to ur house with guns and throwing ur mom and sisters out to find a freedom fighter ..how would u feel??? would u welcome them ..

Keep sending tourists and they will go to the mass graves. Thousands crossed over to join their intifada. Funnily most of their slogans were in chost Urdu and not Kashmiri. :ashamed:

1. Pakistani is brainwashing them,you know that
abetting and supporting the anti India brigade with money
,weapons whstsoever
so there is no fair play here
but we believe,one day they will understand we dont hate them as such

2-what you wrote doesnt makes any sense
majority or minority doesnt matter
we are not illegally occupying anything
Kashmir was legally included in India.
............we are not attacking any place bcoz its minority or majority doesnt want to stay there........

lets end it here

1. didnt need to brainwash them ..most oif them believed two nation theory .. they voted for pakistan ..muslim league got 86 % votes in election of 1940 after presenting the agenda of pakistan ..also check the results of 1945-46 election ..

2. it recognizesKashmir as a disputed territory.recognized by UK whihc is pretty much all the world .. please get the facts right before quoting it .. just google it befor e u make claims

Keep sending tourists and they will go to the mass graves. Thousands crossed over to join their intifada. Funnily most of their slogans were in chost Urdu and not Kashmiri. :ashamed:
nopes most of them are locals ... see the kashmir protesting for their missing persons ..u will know that they were locals .. just google it

1. didnt need to brainwash them ..most oif them believed two nation theory .. they voted for pakistan ..muslim league got 86 % votes in election of 1940 after presenting the agenda of pakistan ..also check the results of 1945-46 election ..

2. it recognizesKashmir as a disputed territory.recognized by UK whihc is pretty much all the world .. please get the facts right before quoting it .. just google it befor e u make claims

nopes most of them are locals ... see the kashmir protesting for their missing persons ..u will know that they were locals .. just google it
bas kar kake
baki discussion kal kar lenge

abhi thoda kaam hai

I don't know who considers Sikhs unhygenic but Sikhism is the only religion in the world which makes it mandatory according to the Sikh code of conduct(rehit maryadha) for it's followers to take a "full body bath" in the early hours in the morning(before morning prayers) besides also doing a ritualistic washing of feet, hands, face(called Panj Ishnana) before afternoon and night prayers. That's also why there are so many water pools(sarover) in Sikh temples.
bro dnt get offended ..these misconception is just because of the Sikh jokes most of them are originated from india .. as we dnt have much sikhs here to observe or clarify so we consider them at facts .. in generals Pakistanis love sikhs .. we welcome them every year to visit their holly places ...

bas kar kake
baki discussion kal kar lenge

abhi thoda kaam hai
okey januu

bro dnt get offended ..these misconception is just because of the Sikh jokes most of them are originated from india .. as we dnt have much sikhs here to observe or clarify so we consider them at facts .. in generals Pakistanis love sikhs .. we welcome them every year to visit their holly places ...

okey januu
januu :o::o:
naa mai ladki hoon aur naa main pathan :wacko: :blink:

januu :o::o:
naa mai ladki hoon aur naa main pathan :wacko: :blink:
may be im pathan
45879.jpg

Hihihihihihihih :haha:

even you know things are not that simplified bhai :)

call it ego, national pride or invasion.

we have strategic benefits in Kashmir and your mistakes has given us a chance to capitalize our cause.

be it the operation gibraltar or sending Mujahideens.

and for the question . . bade bhai half of my family is in army i know how they behave. . .

yes, not every person in army is saint but most of them are .

Kashmir me aise cheezen dekh ke kisi ka bhi man fisal jata hai :hitwall:

BD was part of Pakistan Kashmir was never indian as per international law. it remains an occupied land

Argument as per your own convenience isn't? Which international law you are talking about? The law Pakistan broke in 1948 itself? If Pakistan was serious enough about Kashmir it wouldn't have allowed what happened in 47-48, otherwise everybody accepted it as part of Pakistan including the British and the Indians. Hope you are aware of this part of history as well.

Back
Top Bottom