What's new

BGP says sorry for killing BGB man

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
COX'S BAZAR, June 5 (UNB): Myanmar Border Guard Police (BGP) Thursday expressed regret for the killing of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) member Nayek Subedar Mizanur Rahman along Bangladesh-Myanmar border in Bandarban. At a sector commander-level flag meeting held in Mongdu of Arakan state of Myanmar, BGP also returned the firearm and bullets of the slain BGB man. Addressing a press briefing at Teknaf after returning from the meeting, one BGB official said BGP told them that the firing along the border took place mistakenly. Admitting the deployment of army along the border, the BGP said the army men were working with the BGP to fight the armed terrorists of Rohingya Solidarity Organisation. — UN

source: BGP says sorry for killing BGB man | News Watch | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

@Bandula say something :coffee:

Last edited:
even then, you should say sorry 4 times. :pop:
h7B85B2ED.jpg

COX'S BAZAR, June 5 (UNB): Myanmar Border Guard Police (BGP) Thursday expressed regret for the killing of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) member Nayek Subedar Mizanur Rahman along Bangladesh-Myanmar border in Bandarban. At a sector commander-level flag meeting held in Mongdu of Arakan state of Myanmar, BGP also returned the firearm and bullets of the slain BGB man. Addressing a press briefing at Teknaf after returning from the meeting, one BGB official said BGP told them that the firing along the border took place mistakenly. Admitting the deployment of army along the border, the BGP said the army men were working with the BGP to fight the armed terrorists of Rohingya Solidarity Organisation. — UN

source: BGP says sorry for killing BGB man | News Watch | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

@Bandula

(1) BGP said sorry on loss of one of BGB's men like the way as a good friend does. BGP will never admit that it was at its fault. Plain and simple.
(2) Firing along the border on the day of returning dead officer body, TRUE that it happened mistakenly. Myanmar side had believed that yellow camouflage uniform were from RSO arms group. BGP would open fire whenever they saw armed forces in this uniform. It was at BGB's fault. BGB should have informed to BGP whenever they deploy new uniform near border.
(3) Admitting of deploying Army along the border is not like new news. It was established in Myanmar news almost a month ago.

Thanks for the news Bro.

(2) Firing along the border on the day of returning dead officer body, TRUE that it happened mistakenly. Myanmar side had believed that yellow camouflage uniform were from RSO arms group. BGP would open fire whenever they saw armed forces in this uniform. It was at BGB's fault. BGB should have informed to BGP whenever they deploy new uniform near border.
1. you did not show me yellow uniform's photo
2. currrent BGB's uniform is from 2009, don't tell me BGP does not know uniform of neighboring countries' military, that will be plain bullsh*t and lie.

1. you did not show me yellow uniform's photo
2. currrent BGB's uniform is from 2009, don't tell me BGP does not know uniform of neighboring countries' military, that will be plain bullsh*t and lie.

BGB's uniform is dark and this dead officer's uniform was more to yellow camouflage. Let's stop this uniform issue here and don't worry, I will show you with picture when I get them. Please wait and just hang in there.

BGB's uniform is dark and this dead officer's uniform was more to yellow camouflage. Let's stop this uniform issue here and don't worry, I will show you with picture when I get them. Please wait and just hang in there.
i showed you dead body of his and he was not wearing any yellow uniform but still you keeping saying same thing again and again, there is a limitation of ignorance buddy.

i will wait for you how make it LOL

i showed you dead body of his and he was not wearing any yellow uniform but still you keeping saying same thing again and again, there is a limitation of ignorance buddy.

i will wait for you how make it LOL

How make it? You just assaulted me. Don't forget that I am a Buddhist and I was taught not to lie. We don't lie like the way you guys master the false news, master the photos. You guys already got caught with false photos of 2 bodies of Myanmar soldiers who died in Kachin state.
Just wait to figure out the truth with your sincere mind.

@To all my fellow Bangladeshi and Myanmar bro's

In any way,we dont want any sort of war or tension with our neighboring countries like Myanmar.We both are developing nations and our focus should be the economic development of the country and increasing the living standard of the common people.Myanmar has just started its way to democratic reform and once it gets a bit more stabilized structure then we want a mutual solutions to Rohynga issue along with the other countries where they are living.I am feeling very bad for the killed BGB man Mizanur and at the same time feeling very proud that his father too sacrificed his life for the country in 1971.

How make it? You just assaulted me. Don't forget that I am a Buddhist and I was taught not to lie. We don't lie like the way you guys master the false news, master the photos. You guys already got caught with false photos of 2 bodies of Myanmar soldiers who died in Kachin state.
please don't bring religion when you talk to me, i have seen enough religious politics game. whoever so called buddhist doing killing in burma are not really buddhist.

hahahaha.. you are buddhist and dont lie. you are a bbuddhist dont touch a fly. Should I show some more pictures from Rangoon.

what about 4 guys you killed.. did you people say sorry too.. :p:

It was certainly not an intentional killing by BGB. BGBtroops went to a designated location at a designated time to get the body of the BGB troop. But, instead the Burmese army troops started firing at them.

BGB retaliated by firing at them, 4 or 5 of the Burmese military troops were killed in the ensuing battle that lasted for more than five hours. So, it was not the same as the Burmese suddenly opened fire and killed our troop in the earlier occasion.

hahahaha.. you are buddhist and dont lie. you are a bbuddhist dont touch a fly. Should I show some more pictures from Rangoon.
I remember your pictures. It was them but not me. They do it for their surviving. So I don't need to judge on them. Thank you.

It was certainly not an intentional killing by BGB. BGBtroops went to a designated location at a designated time to get the body of the BGB troop. But, instead the Burmese army troops started firing at them.

BGB retaliated by firing at them, 4 or 5 of the Burmese military troops were killed in the ensuing battle that lasted for more than five hours. So, it was not the same as the Burmese suddenly opened fire and killed our troop in the earlier occasion.

Live with whatever will please you and be happy on the false news. If you have something in your head, you would notice that you can't find anythings related from your trusted news media. Then ask yourself why? Don't reply me yet. Just look for the news in your trusted news media and reply me with that news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom