What's new

BGB Kills Two Smugglers in the Border

hmm... ok agreed. By the way, can you tell me what Jaunty did again? Because I noticed him about 1 hour back in green and all of a sudden he is in Pink. It seems indians are getting banned in masses lately.:eek:

only mods can tell why he is banned. In my case they banned me for a post that I posted 15 days earlier.. :rofl:

When is his immunity going to expire? Have been waiting for months now. But it doesn't seem to happen and he just goes on and on with his trolling.:cry:

When i will train someone worthy with my expertise.....I will retire.

Currently i m training @ExtraOdinary the details of such a crucial job.....He is a Promising kid :D

@Hyperion looks like there will be a SECTION HOLIDAY for the BD section for one day when i would get Ban!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
So you mean, BGB men did not drag them from India and kill them... :chilli:

This paper says BGB was confronted by the smugglers 2.5 km inside BD land. Any reporting by Indian papers?

Around 30 minutes after, nearly 100 smugglers united and attacked the border guards with sharp weapons and sticks, forcing the law enforcers to open fire.

Thts some hows is a bit hard to digest,,,100 smugglers attacking BGB ,,,the border area ll be filled with BGB personnels,,how come no 1 realised 100 ppl,,100 is a big number.:what:

The attack by the smugglers is not new. This is the reason BSF cites for their own gun firings. However, BGB usually disperse the smugglers with threats after capturing the goods.

when BSF kills these smugglers then the same Bangladeshis cry rivers but as BGB killed these criminals this time then its justified..lols lanat on them.

BGB killing may not be justified because they were our citizens.

What he is telling is the flag meeting is nowhere connected to this incident. He is confused why it is mentioned in the article (article says it is a file photo). Apparently, everything happened inside BD border and involved BD nationals. Why drag BSF in the report?

You see, it was not a solitary incident because the phensydil was carried from India under the very alert nose of BSF. BSF did not shoot at them because that syrup would destroy quite a few BD youth.

BGB killing may not be justified because they were our citizens.

You see, it was not a solitary incident because the phensydil was carried from India under the very alert nose of BSF. BSF did not shoot at them because that syrup would destroy quite a few BD youth.

Lol...comprehension fail.... do you even read the comment or just start burning keyboard calories? the whole point is, in this incident BSF was not involved. So, why did report has a picture of BSF?

hmm... ok agreed. By the way, can you tell me what Jaunty did again? Because I noticed him about 1 hour back in green and all of a sudden he is in Pink. It seems indians are getting banned in masses lately.:eek:

I didn't ban him, I swear :angel:

@Topic: What kind of moron would use sticks and stones against an armed force? :confused:

I didn't ban him, I swear :angel:

@Topic: What kind of moron would use sticks and stones against an armed force? :confused:

Yeah I know bossman. Thats why I like and respect you so much. Did I ever question your rule?:cray: Just dont ban me Führer, ever;)

Apparently there are hundreds of these morons organized with sticks and started for border to get revenge for getting chased by border guards. that also in just 30 minutes. Seems legit

Back
Top Bottom