What's new

BGB Kills Two Smugglers in the Border

100 smugglers attacked BDR within 30 minutes after they intercepted the phensydil bundle? It just shows how well-organized the drug-cartels across the border are. There are no phensydil factories in BD. All this drugs comes from across the border. It shows the inability of their Govt. to control drugs production or they are intentionally allowing it as it is creating problems in the neighbourhood. Also the corrupt BSF puts a blind-eye to drugs-smuggling as it keeps their dishonest pockets heavy. Lanat on them!!:sick:

If we kill one, Lanut on India, If we miss them , Lanat on India.. When you think there won't be lanat on us???

i said it already that if indian smugglers cross border, then Indian authority should inform Bangladesh authority, if they are from Bangladesh, then there should be flag meeting to inform Bangladesh authority before taking them from BD.

and can you tell us more about bold part ?

What he is telling is the flag meeting is nowhere connected to this incident. He is confused why it is mentioned in the article (article says it is a file photo). Apparently, everything happened inside BD border and involved BD nationals. Why drag BSF in the report?

Around 30 minutes after, nearly 100 smugglers united and attacked the border guards with sharp weapons and sticks, forcing the law enforcers to open fire.

Thts some hows is a bit hard to digest,,,100 smugglers attacking BGB ,,,the border area ll be filled with BGB personnels,,how come no 1 realised 100 ppl,,100 is a big number.:what:

You don't know the criminal mind.. There are some society/ghetto/area where crime is not considered taboo. In Indian Hyderabad, if one electric-board staff cut illegal connection, entire ghetto will come to kill him. The same case is here..

If you have any doubt come to my state, I will take you to Kishanganj, araria where such ghettos are..

i said it already that if indian smugglers cross border, then Indian authority should inform Bangladesh authority, if they are from Bangladesh, then there should be flag meeting to inform Bangladesh authority before taking them from BD.

and can you tell us more about bold part ?

click on the link and check the pic.. what is BSF doing there?
Also how did the gang ran away with phensidyl, when BGB challenged them? I dont think its in small quantity(like for personal use) and they cant run away just like that.
Is it because BGB need to show phensidyl to prove their nice little story.. :chilli:

click on the link and check the pic.. what is BSF doing there?
Also how did the gang ran away with phensidyl, when BGB challenged them? I dont think its in small quantity(like for personal use) and they cant run away just like that.
Is it because BGB need to show phensidyl to prove their nice little story.. :chilli:

did you check the caption of the picture ? :coffee:
edit: wait a minute, nothing mentioned about the flag meeting :omghaha:

i read it together with the caption of the pic :omghaha:

must be noob BGB or the smuggler failed to pay the "gift". Seems like a made up story, 100 of smugglers coming at Armed border force with sticks?

did you check the caption of the picture ? :coffee:
edit: wait a minute, nothing mentioned about the flag meeting :omghaha:

i read it together with the caption of the pic :omghaha:

Mate, its a made up story. Only thing we know is two guys are dead. We have seen enough of 'BSF dragging men from BD' to know what is true and what is not... :cheers:

mone hoi BGB ke bail dai nai tai :omghaha:

And coming from a commander of BGB, its even more suspicious. Usually they take a % from all the lower ranks who get it from the smugglers. They are the main culprits of the ring of smuggling syndicate. Money is the main reason, the soldiers want to be shifted to the border(one of their complains in pilkhana as the armies were getting those postings instead)

100 smugglers attacked BDR within 30 minutes after they intercepted the phensydil bundle? It just shows how well-organized the drug-cartels across the border are. There are no phensydil factories in BD. All this drugs comes from across the border. It shows the inability of their Govt. to control drugs production or they are intentionally allowing it as it is creating problems in the neighbourhood. Also the corrupt BSF puts a blind-eye to drugs-smuggling as it keeps their dishonest pockets heavy. Lanat on them!!:sick:

I agree with you on this point. BSF and your BGB should just put a bullet in the head of anyone who illegally tries to cross the border irrespective of nationality.

I agree with you on this point. BSF and your BGB should just put a bullet in the head of anyone who illegally tries to cross the border irrespective of nationality.

lol, thats not what he was saying... he said only smugglers of drugs... rest are welcome by bd people.. :P

lol, thats not what he was saying... he said only smugglers of drugs... rest are welcome by bd people.. :P

I am adding to his post actually, any guy whether he is an Indian or BDeshi, who violates that border needs to be shot.

hmm... ok agreed. By the way, can you tell me what Jaunty did again? Because I noticed him about 1 hour back in green and all of a sudden he is in Pink. It seems indians are getting banned in masses lately.:eek:

hmm... ok agreed. By the way, can you tell me what Jaunty did again? Because I noticed him about 1 hour back in green and all of a sudden he is in Pink. It seems indians are getting banned in masses lately.:eek:

No idea dude

Not if you work for RAW :triniti: :cool: :devil::smokin:

Right @ExtraOdinary ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom