What's new

Best writer contest 2014

The first thing religion teaches you is to stop considering yourself as pure while others as impure.
God!
I hope I didnt sound like holier than thou. :)

Slav Defence said:
I believe if that atheist has become atheist b/c he was either afraid of religions or b/c of HATE then there is no difference b/w him and religious zealot. Another point is that you must study that what are those points to which he is not compromising-are those even fundamentals of his religion OR illegal distinctions imposed by his own interpretations.
Let GOD judge him:D maybe a religious zealot was the cause of that man to become an atheist-then who will be worse in sight of god?that atheist or religious zealot whose extremism and misinterpretation made him HATE or DISBELIEVE?
Regards
Frankly I believe that if not anything else religion teaches us discipline, but it becomes difficult to envisage a world fed on repeated misinterpretations of religious texts.

Mam,
To be very honest I am nobody to claim that as if he is better or not-maybe yes or maybe No
The first thing religion teaches you is to stop considering yourself as pure while others as impure.
I believe if that atheist has become atheist b/c he was either afraid of religions or b/c of HATE then there is no difference b/w him and religious zealot. Another point is that you must study that what are those points to which he is not compromising-are those even fundamentals of his religion OR illegal distinctions imposed by his own interpretations.
Let GOD judge him:D maybe a religious zealot was the cause of that man to become an atheist-then who will be worse in sight of god?that atheist or religious zealot whose extremism and misinterpretation made him HATE or DISBELIEVE?
Regards

May be off topic but just thought to reply you.

Who is an atheist ? people usually get confused about this term. It is not the one who deny the existence of God but the o e is not sure that there is such external force and take decisions in life out of the choices in front of him. He just choses the best practical one among them. And he will be very educated even to comin to understand such notion.

when are they going to be published.
They are published in senior's cafe
@rescue ranger sir,please post your write up in senior's cafe so that we could rate it-if I publish that then I will be getting all your likes:D

PLEASE VISIT SENIOR'S CAFE AND READ/COMMENT THEIR POST.ALSO EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS.
Sec-A
1)Horus
2)Rescue ranger
3)jhungary
4)nihojin -not submitted yet

Sec-B
1)Syed Ali haider
2)sealous
3)srtak ganguly
4)star wars
5)rock star

Except Ali haider rest haven't posted yet.

They are published in senior's cafe
@rescue ranger sir,please post your write up in senior's cafe so that we could rate it-if I publish that then I will be getting all your likes:D

PLEASE VISIT SENIOR'S CAFE AND READ/COMMENT THEIR POST.ALSO EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS.

Sec-A
1)Horus
2)Rescue ranger
3)jhungary
4)nihojin -not submitted yet

Sec-B
1)Syed Ali haider
2)sealous
3)srtak ganguly
4)star wars
5)rock star

Except Ali haider rest haven't posted yet.

I just noticed something and wanted to know if its allowed in the competition.
1) I realised that to get a higher rating and ofcourse to get more comments other members were tagged by the authors in the articles they've posted.
I'm assuming the articles 're not going to be judged on the basis of the number of audiences who visit the thread or the number of likes it gets, or is it???
If yes then tagging members in the article should not be allowed. Thats not fair as the author who tags more number of members would get more likes & comments.And lets not forget that these articles might get more audience through pdf fb page.
2) Are all the articles published in seniors cafe?? If so the members who 've not reached the "senior" status would not be able to comment on such articles. Once again if audience is being considered while judging then it wont be fair.
3) why is that I see only post #3 in seniors cafe?? And why was not Syed Ali hyder's article posted in seniors cafe???

Frankly am confused right now and ergo I decide d to ask you and clear all my doubts.

Thank you

@sealous it must be consists of minimum 500 words.
Your article must contain at least 4-5 paragraph :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom