What's new

Best writer contest 2014

ok this is a draft
please do let me know how much it needs to change it is like my second draft n i think it will not b coherent enough

sent btw

@Slav Defence this is not final please tell me what you think today so i can give you finished result tomorrow
I need some time to read:D

300-500 words is mere summary. Are you sure you are looking for 300-500 words essay? Boy thats easy for each one of my research paper comprises of up to 8000 words minus references.
It was for those who are hesitant to make long write ups or research paper or are new to this or else there are no limitations since beginning.

Wonderful post-
I gave just read it-
You don't need any amendment-just publish it to any thread except member's club so that we could rate it-mention your friends too:)
Regards

Link to this new article please?

@Slav Defence I won't be able to submit my article for the competition before the deadline because I have to travel...I will however post it on PDF in a few weeks inshallah. :(
bro i enjoy readin your posts please tag me when you do post...

I pray you have a safe trip and all goes well

@Slav Defence I won't be able to submit my article for the competition before the deadline because I have to travel...I will however post it on PDF in a few weeks inshallah. :(
No problem inshallah...the article will be titled: "Operation Eland: a study of Rhodesian counterinsurgency tactics"
Sounds interesting bro. Perhaps @Slav Defence could accept it as a late entry, the result will be announced next sunday if I'm not mistaken.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom