What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Original post is prime example. hahahah

just kidding bhai. Naraz na hona

Ramzan ka mahina hai.

?????
Sir I can tell you the definition of Sharia but the question is, can you??? i've been educating ignorant members such as yourself for quite some time. it is not something new for me.

As I said, jis ko dekho mun utha kai apno raam lela shuru kar deta hai.

This is why Pakistanis have never voted Mullahs to be majority in the city called "Islam-Abad".
Sir aap konsay Islamabad mai rehtay hain ???

Sir I can tell you the definition of Sharia but the question is, can you??? i've been educating ignorant members such as yourself for quite some time. it is not something new for me.
...?

unknown teacher,
failed students.

When 300 pounder halwa khor Mullahs with 1 foot beard could not agree on one definition of Sharia for centuries now.

Who are we the mere mortals to discuss the singular definition.

Sir aap konsay Islamabad mai rehtay hain ???

Janhan kabbi bhi Mullahs ko majority seats mili

Muslim follow Sunnah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) implemented it as state's law.

@Abu Zolfiqar

Bhai we read in Quran , ch 88 , v 21-22 :

88_21.png

So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.
88_22.png

You are not over them a controller.

The Arabic word "Musaitir" has been used by almighty , which can be translated as a "controller , warder , dictator , dominator or superintendent of police"

Now here is the question ... When the perfect creation i.e Muhammad (pbuh) , is not allowed by almighty to force or compel someone to follow Islam , tou yah jahil Mullah kaun hoyay shariat "Nafiz" kernay walay ???

Last edited:
Only Pro- Sharia members may participate in this discussion.
We are not discussing the practicability of Sharia so kindly refrain from going off-topic.

I think that there are two different ways to implement Sharia in Pakistan. which one do you think is appropriate and provide reasons.

1. By legislation
  2. By revolution

@Hazzy997 @Zarvan @Indos @Abu Nasar @Arabian Legend @Kaan @al-Hasani

Neither by Legislation nor by Revolution, rather by "Implementation", supremacy of Shariah is possible.. But i opine that in order to keep pace with the world, religion shouldn't be the only priority

May be through a revolution like the Iranians did in 1979?

Bhai we read in Quran , ch 88 , v 21-22 :

88_21.png

So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.
88_22.png

The Arabic word "Musaitir" has been used by almighty , which can be translated as a "controller , warder , dictator , dominator or superintendent of police"

Now here is the question ... When the perfect creation i.e Muhammad (pbuh) , is not allowed by almighty to force or compel someone to follow Islam , tou yah jahil Mullah kaun hoyay shariat "Nafiz" kernay walay ???

You have given the translation of Musaitir the deobandi way, and none of those words mean musaitir here. And all of those words you are calling as the translation are disrespectful for the Prophet Muhammad Salat wa salam alaih

You have also construed your own extension of the meaning of the Ayat to the benefit of the argument you have been promoting on PDF

The translation of the Ayat is actually given by the Sufi Scholar Imam Ahmad RiDa Khan RA [ and as , taught by Imam Ja'far al Kattani RA the sufi scholars of Morocco settled in Hijaz ]. I am also providing the context [ later ayaat ]

[Ghashiyah 88:21] Therefore advise; indeed you are a proclaimer of advice. (The Holy
Prophet is a Remembrance from Allah.)

[Ghashiyah 88:22] You are not at all a guardian over them.

[Ghashiyah 88:23] Except whoever turns away and disbelieves -

[Ghashiyah 88:24] So Allah will mete out to him the greatest punishment.

[Ghashiyah 88:25] Indeed only towards Us is their return

[Ghashiyah 88:26] Then indeed only upon Us is their reckoning.

We don't want Sharia in Pakistan

We want to remove religion from state matters and from constitution.
Exactly mate .We are not even satisfied with the current situation in Pakistan and some morons want to implement sharia in Pakistan .This makes me sick :sick::sick:
We want to live in a M.A jinnahs Pakistan not in a Pakistan which is changed by some ****** mullahs and dictators like zia ul haq.
@RAMPAGE why you want to interfere in other,s people personal lives? If you are some religious freak just limit your beliefs to yourself . Finally what,s the best way to eliminate people like you from our country once and for all.?

Last edited by a moderator:
You have given the translation of Musaitir the deobandi way, and none of those words mean musaitir here. And all of those words you are calling as the translation are disrespectful for the Prophet Muhammad Salat wa salam alaih

You have also construed your own extension of the meaning of the Ayat to the benefit of the argument you have been promoting on PDF

I haven`t made up anything myself dear . this might help :

88_22.png

Sahih International

Muhsin Khan
You are not a dictator over them.

Pickthall
Thou art not at all a warder over them.

Yusuf Ali
Thou art not one to manage (men's) affairs.

Shakir
You are not a watcher over them;

Dr. Ghali
You are not in any way a dominator over them,

As one can clearly see from the context, chapter 88 actually asks Muslims to live by God's Law and not according to their whims

having middle ground is probably for ideal.
we won't get a secular pakistan nor will we get sharia, so the best is to find middle ground.

I haven`t made up anything myself dear . this might help :

88_22.png

Sahih International

Muhsin Khan
You are not a dictator over them.

Pickthall
Thou art not at all a warder over them.

Yusuf Ali
Thou art not one to manage (men's) affairs.

Shakir
You are not a watcher over them;

Dr. Ghali
You are not in any way a dominator over them,
can you put this verse in context bro?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom