What's new

Best PC games. Need Help!

Kinshuk

BANNED
Reaction score
Guys please suggest me some good war games (Strategy or First person Shooting). PC configuration is not a problem.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated.

Regards,

KS

Guys please suggest me some good war games (Strategy or First person Shooting). PC configuration is not a problem.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated.

Regards,

KS

ARMA 2.
Needs a very good computer.

I dont know what you mean by XPS but if you say its enough.
then its enough lol:p

Lol you can run it on the highest settings with maybe the highest resolution:p

for real.
but many people having problems with running on the highest settings on gtx290.

k lets see. I will sue Dell if it doesn't run on my computer. I liked Battlefield 2 and world in conflict. pretty old but good games.

Well try Splinter cell conviction its the latest our there play it and you will forget every other game.Then there is Bad Company 2.The game is super Awesome with destructible environment meaning(if you don't know)that you can blow pretty much everything.if you try to take cover behind a wall few enemy bullets and the wall is toast.

If you like Zombie shooters then the latest out there is Metro 2033 although it is mix RPG and shooter.

In strategy we have hmm lets see Napoleon total war,Supreme commander 2(although i don't like it),Dawn of War 2 and the Concluding game Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight in more than a decade old C&C franchise.

Although i recommend you upgrade your graphic card 260 is not enough if you wanna play these games at high setting and medium res.

I am sorry, I assumed that you are aware of XPS.

Core i 5
6 gb ram
Nvidia GF GTX 260.

That should be enough I think..

you cant run the games on their highest setting on a gtx 260 with an I5 core. I5 is not really meant for gaming, go for the I7920 and overclock it to atleast 3.66. I got an Alienware Aurora from dell with a dual ATI5870 running on crossfire with 6gb of ddr3 ram, I7-920 quad core overclocked to 3.66 with a 500gb 7200rpm drive. I can run any game except Crysis on their max settings easily without any lag. I normally avg anywhere form 60-90 FPS and games or my modelling applications run like a breeze. I love my Alienware, I would highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom