What's new

Best looking fighter - Fulcrum or Flanker.?

Best looking Fighter - Fulcrum (Mig 29) or the Flanker (MKI)

• Fulcrum

Votes: 33 37.5%
  • Flanker

Votes: 55 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KS

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys....which is the best looking fighter currently in the IAF..?

And i have narrowed the choice to either the Fulcrum (Mig 29) or theFlanker (MKI).

Mig -29:

29-2.jpg

293.jpg

295.jpg

29-6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su -30 MKI

su30mki25.jpg

su30mkix002.jpg

mki1-1.jpg

AIR_SU-30MKIs_lg.jpg

My favourite (lookwise) - Mig 29 Fulcrum...Compact,deadly..yet Sexy.:toast_sign:

^^ i second that..fulcrum all the way..

To me all Russian aircraft look the same.I cannot differentiate between them no matter how hard i try.i can only remember MKI because of canards.

To me all Russian aircraft look the same.I cannot differentiate between them no matter how hard i try.i can only remember MKI because of canards.

The difference lies in the size...MKI is bigger and has that projection in between the engines.

It also has a bigger hump for cockpit.

well at first when I saw the title I thought what a dumb poll. There is no comparison between the Fulcrum and the Flanker. Flanker would beat Fulcrum with X to 0 votes... Guess there are fans of Fulcrum out there.

I voted for Flanker though. Its safe to say its one of the sexiest beasts ever IMHO.

same is the case with me... i think both are some what same in design... but i like Mig29.

though I agree both look almost the same, but IMO flanker is a better looking bird..you got to compare them when they are flying..have seen both very closely..MKI beats MIG29 .

I voted for MiG-29. It looks amazing! If only i could afford one :)

I havent seen a MiG-29 with a nice paint job though, unlike MKI.

Back
Top Bottom