What's new

Best looking fighter - Fulcrum or Flanker.?

Best looking Fighter - Fulcrum (Mig 29) or the Flanker (MKI)

• Fulcrum

Votes: 33 37.5%
  • Flanker

Votes: 55 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I havent seen a MiG-29 with a nice paint job though, unlike MKI.

try to search for it all over the net..I bet you will not find any MK(I) with a paint job except for the tri colours.we have the same rough edged sky blue/or light grey coloured old MKI circling all over the net :P

He's right Mig 29 are kept in very unwieldy manner! hardly any paint jobs and or something similar to make it attractive!

He's right Mig 29 are kept in very unwieldy manner! hardly any paint jobs and or something similar to make it attractive!

fulcrum1.jpg

Best paint job i have seen on a MiG 29 so far!

sukhoi-su-30mki-flanker.jpg

Su-30MKI's colours are way nicer!

@realist The paintjob of above Mig 29 is GAY, it would have been better in tin metal color :blink::blink::hang2::hang2:

@realist The paintjob of above Mig 29 is GAY, it would have been better in tin metal color :blink::blink::hang2::hang2:

I cant find any more, they all look dirty!

I wanted so find one in black, like the Su-47, that would be sweet!
su-47_ac.jpg

The MiG looks strong, stocky. The Flanker looks pretty delicate! Look at how thin it is behind the cockpit!

Agreed, the paint job looks lame :argh: i personally like the flat grey paint because it makes the aircraft look clean and professional. However, a dark charcole grey like the YF-23 is best. I just pray that the pak-fa doesn't get painted those godawful colors.

One of the nicer paint schemes

Also i don't see how people mix up the Sukhoi with the Mig-29, the vertical stabs are the biggest give away. Both aircraft have completely different noses, the SU-30 has a long strait nose but the Mig-29 has the apposite, the canopies are also drastically different as are the wings. For instance, the Mig-29 has vary large LERX that flare out were as the Sukhoi doesn't.

mig 29 a cold war plane canwith stand 12g of force ... made to compete with f series good old communisum

sukoi hate em they dont look like beast but mig 29 are the man :lol: they eat sukoi for dinner plussss there the only ones with 3 d tvc

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom